Why do fans run down Michael's family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet was paying MJ bills at Encino not MJ.

There are plenty of stories of MJ pushing his family away during the Victory tour and even the past few years.

In the past few years, the brothers have pressured Michael in order to perform with them.
And, you are wrong. According to multiple accounts, Michael PAID ALL HIS FAMILY'S EXPENSES, DEBTS AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.

Janet just paid her bills.

Datsymay said:
Where is the evidence that Michael ever paid a penny for his family? If Michael paid for his family, why are they not as rich as they should be/ If Michael paid for his family why did he not buy a house for his parents? Why did he not pay for Janets and latoyas career? Joseph paid for Janets career buy selling the house to michael. most celebs buy a house for their parents. michael did not do that, so where is the evidence that he was paying for his siblings? his siblings have children of their own who are working. Why would they need money from Micheal. it seems that some of you fams are so blind sided that you will excuse any behaviour of Michael's and blame it on the family. michael cause untold damage to his family's reputation, he was lucky that he could afford to pay for his children's private education, unfortunately his siblings couldn't afford that so his nieces and nephews suffered bullying at school while his children were protected from it.
I never hear any of his siblings complain about what mj done to them, all the complaining seems to come from Mj. what a diva.
Hi!
1.During the trial, they showed a history of Michael's finances and it was discovered that millions and millions went to his family.
2.Michael paid their bills and debts and, occasionaly, would give them money directly: that's why they aren't rich.
3.Michael's Off The Wall's money was used to buy the Encino house. Michael decorated the house by himself, bought the furniture, hired the cooks, maids, housekeepers and paid for the house.
4.Michael paid for Latoya's career. In fact, Michael produced her first 3 singles. Joe got a contract for Janet: no one had to pay anything.
5.Not all the Jackson brothers and sisters have grown children, mainly inthe 80's. During the 80's and 90's, Michael paid all the children's child support and gave a house to Jermaine. See this in a cross-examination court transcripts while Geragos was still Michael's lawyer.
6.Don't forget that the brothers received 5 millions for the Victory Tour. Jermaine, two years after the tour, had 7 Ferraris according to Margaret. Randy spent almost all the money recovering from a car accident. Jackie used to shower his mistresses with gifts. Marlon got arrested due to beating his wife and had to pay lawayer. Besides, all the broters were the victim of endless lawsuits.
7. According to Margaret, Latoya and cross-examination transcripts, Michael spent almost 2,7 millions in his brother's children education.
8. Michael gave Marlon a house when he had the first child with Carol.
9. The children, mainly the brothers, complained a lot to Kate. CBS ex-president said that the brother would ask him to blackmail and pressure Michael so that he would perform with them.
10.You are the one who doens't want to see the other side. Are you mad that your idols- the Jackson Familly (with the exception of Michael)- are not what they seem to be?

Next time, I'm going to talk about what Jackie, Randy, Marlon, Tito and Jermaine did to their wives. BTW: you should search for trials in 1990: Randy got arrested for beating the shit out of his wife and son Jackie: got charged due to his mistresse's death. Jermaine: too much to talk about. Marlon: see Randy. Tito: Dee Dee and her children saw him betraying her with a waitress.

I'm sorry: I didn't mean to burst your bubble.

Last edited:
Hi!
1.During the trial, they showed a history of Michael's finances and it was discovered that millions and millions went to his family.
2.Michael paid their bills and debts and, occasionaly, would give them money directly: that's why they aren't rich.
3.Michael's Off The Wall's money was used to buy the Encino house. Michael decorated the house by himself, bought the furniture, hired the cooks, maids, housekeepers and paid for the house.
4.Michael paid for Latoya's career. In fact, Michael produced her first 3 singles. Joe got a contract for Janet: no one had to pay anything.
5.Not all the Jackson brothers and sisters have grown children, mainly inthe 80's. During the 80's and 90's, Michael paid all the children's child support and gave a house to Jermaine. See this in a cross-examination court transcripts while Geragos was still Michael's lawyer.
6.Don't forget that the brothers received 5 millions for the Victory Tour. Jermaine, two years after the tour, had 7 Ferraris according to Margaret. Randy spent almost all the money recovering from a car accident. Jackie used to shower his mistresses with gifts. Marlon got arrested due to beating his wife and had to pay lawayer. Besides, all the broters were the victim of endless lawsuits.
7. According to Margaret, Latoya and cross-examination transcripts, Michael spent almost 2,7 millions in his brother's children education.
9. The children, mainly the brothers, complained a lot to Kate. CBS ex-president said that the brother would ask him to blackmail and pressure Michael so that he would perform with them.
10.You are the one who doens't want to see the other side. Are you mad that your idols- the Jackson Familly (with the exception of Michael)- are not what they seem to be?

Next time, I'm going to talk about what Jackie, Randy, Marlon, Tito and Jermaine did to their wives. BTW: you should search for trials in 1990: Randy got arrested for beating the shit out of his wife and son Jackie: got charged due to his mistresse's death. Jermaine: too much to talk about. Marlon: see Randy. Tito: Dee Dee and her children saw him betraying her with a waitress.

I am trying not to be personal and this is not about you but it is about what you are saying. So please read the folowing keeping that in mind.
I feel you are going too far and presenting a very one sided and plain vindictive narrative.
Using or recomending the Jack Gordon book (it wasn't Latoya's) and the Family Values book just shows your bias right off. No family is without problems but for you to sit and judge is just hurtful. I have never heard Jackie being accused of murder come on!. We know Randy had some issues but Marlon beating his wife? I have studied this family close I never heard one person claim that except you. I could sit on hear and say Tito did this and Marlon did that etc etc. If you are going to make such strong claims cite verifyible sources.Court records that we all can access etc. If you don't present this it's just tabloid junk. Joe and Jermaine were gonna murder Michael in 1984. RIGHT!

You have some facts wrong. Marlon had his first child before Off The Wall Michael had no more money then he did then. Michael did not produce Latoya's first three records just one (excellent) song. I really don't know what your motivation is here, Michael did some things that weren't right but where is that in your postings? If you are being fair they would be there. I don't even want to talk about what he did wrong because who are we to judge. Comparing the siblings record sales shouldn't determine who is good or bad. Michael and his family have done nothing but make millions of people happy for decades. It is wrong to call anyone names or bring out dirty laundry about anyone behind their backs. I don't care if they are famous they deserve to be treated with respect. If you give them a fourm to answer your charges then I will listen but until then I don't want to hear it anymore.

i think i have an answer. Michael was the one who recieved all the tabloid junks. He was the center of attention, he was in the spot light. He was the one enduring everything. Now his gone, so his family is targeted. After jermaine, joe, etc...next will be his kids. They will be placed under the spot light and trashed. Its like Michael left a hole in the media scrutiny and that hole needs to be filled.

I couldn't agree more! :clapping:
I just don't understand ppl wanting to see nothing but negative in ppl they have never met without backing it up with valid sources or links.
Do I think the jacksons are perfect or have never done wrong. Absolutley not! They wouldn't be human if they didn't make mistakes. It's too bad there are some ppl who want to focus on it and judge them. Those ppl judging I garuntee are not perfect themselves.
I am trying not to be personal and this is not about you but it is about what you are saying. So please read the folowing keeping that in mind.
I feel you are going too far and presenting a very one sided and plain vindictive narrative.
Using or recomending the Jack Gordon book (it wasn't Latoya's) and the Family Values book just shows your bias right off. No family is without problems but for you to sit and judge is just hurtful. I have never heard Jackie being accused of murder come on!. We know Randy had some issues but Marlon beating his wife? I have studied this family close I never heard one person claim that except you. I could sit on hear and say Tito did this and Marlon did that etc etc. If you are going to make such strong claims cite verifyible sources.Court records that we all can access etc. If you don't present this it's just tabloid junk. Joe and Jermaine were gonna murder Michael in 1984. RIGHT!

You have some facts wrong. Marlon had his first child before Off The Wall Michael had no more money then he did then. Michael did not produce Latoya's first three records just one (excellent) song. I really don't know what your motivation is here, Michael did some things that weren't right but where is that in your postings? If you are being fair they would be there. I don't even want to talk about what he did wrong because who are we to judge. Comparing the siblings record sales shouldn't determine who is good or bad. Michael and his family have done nothing but make millions of people happy for decades. It is wrong to call anyone names or bring out dirty laundry about anyone behind their backs. I don't care if they are famous they deserve to be treated with respect. If you give them a fourm to answer your charges then I will listen but until then I don't want to hear it anymore.

Hi!

That's a shame!

You know every family has dirty laundry. It's a shame that because some people choose to be in the entertainment industry that there is a feeling that their private lives are open for ridicule and criticism and because it may not line up with how someone perceives it should be, there is a lot of judging. We are all flawed people.

I am certain all of the members of the Jackson family like most people in the world have made mistakes in their lives and learned from it and moved on. There is no good that comes out of rehashing the past. Many experts say it's not healthy and has no added value to the enjoyment of life. What matters is today.

People have problems no matter what their status. It doesn't make them bad people, just possibly bad decision makers at that time. It's their family business and they have to handle and deal with it. I will choose to work on the "Man in the Mirror". That's more productive for me than being a voyeur into someone else's personal life.

Others may see it differently and that's okay. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
i think i have an answer. Michael was the one who recieved all the tabloid junks. He was the center of attention, he was in the spot light. He was the one enduring everything. Now his gone, so his family is targeted. After jermaine, joe, etc...next will be his kids. They will be placed under the spot light and trashed. Its like Michael left a hole in the media scrutiny and that hole needs to be filled.

I agree. I have been watching the pattern. Even some fans have jumped on the bandwagon not realizing they are displaying the same traits of the people who ridiculed and judged Michael and wanted to intrude into his personal life.

You know every family has dirty laundry. It's a shame that because some people choose to be in the entertainment industry that there is a feeling that their private lives are open for ridicule and criticism and because it may not line up with how someone perceives it should be there is a lot of judging.

I am certain all of the members of the Jackson family like most people in the world have made mistakes in their lives and learned from it and moved on. There is no good that comes out of rehashing the past. What matters is today.

People have problems no matter what their status. It doesn't make them bad people, just possibly bad decision makers at that time. It's their family business and they have to handle and deal with it. I will choose to work on the "Man in the Mirror". That's more productive for me than being a voyeur into someone else's personal life.

Others may see it differently and that's okay. Just my opinion.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

In the past few years, the brothers have pressured Michael in order to perform with them.
And, you are wrong. According to multiple accounts, Michael PAID ALL HIS FAMILY'S EXPENSES, DEBTS AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.

Janet just paid her bills.

After the trial and MJ went overseas, Janet was paying the bills too. MJ was not paying anyone especially at Neverland.

I have nothing but love for his family , I will say there are certain members i'm more fond of than others let's just say that (; lol

Next time, Ernestine, I'll talk about what the family did to Michael over some Korean shows. I swear to God that I don't know how Michael tolarated his family's behavior. What they did to him becasuse of some Korean shows is mental abuse.

Why does it matter?MJ obviously didn't care at the time of his death about the Korean shows back in the days. Dredging up old stuff is not a valid way to spew hatred at MJ's family. No one knows what happened even though their are some valid reports in the media about the chaos.

Those same ppl you all love to hate created MJ.... That's all I'm saying... W/O them there wld be no MJ (not talking about talent wise)...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's funny how the same ppl on here that hate his family are always spewing "MJ was about love, not hate, he is so this, so that, so pure at heart, and that we should follow his ways..." well hating his family isn't following his ways, and you're damn sure not helping spread L.O.V.E....

I respect what ya saying though... You don't appreciate how Joe/Katherine raised him, you don't appreciate the fact HIS siblings are talking....

One thing to think about, what gives us the right to speak out about MJ's death, but yet his family can't??

I may not agree with everything his family has done, but hey if MJ can still be around them and love them unconditionally then hey I can like them... There family is no different then the rest of the families in the world... Everyone has issues..

Those same ppl you all love to hate created MJ.... That's all I'm saying... W/O them there wld be no MJ (not talking about talent wise)...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's funny how the same ppl on here that hate his family are always spewing "MJ was about love, not hate, he is so this, so that, so pure at heart, and that we should follow his ways..." well hating his family isn't following his ways, and you're damn sure not helping spread L.O.V.E....

I respect what ya saying though... You don't appreciate how Joe/Katherine raised him, you don't appreciate the fact HIS siblings are talking....

One thing to think about, what gives us the right to speak out about MJ's death, but yet his family can't??

I may not agree with everything his family has done, but hey if MJ can still be around them and love them unconditionally then hey I can like them... There family is no different then the rest of the families in the world... Everyone has issues..

:clapping:I agree. Nice perspective :)

But I'm not trying to cash on him. I never made his life a living hell. I'M A FAN: I CAN TALK ABOUT HIS DEATH. I- together with millions- made MJ.He once said that he lived for us and his kids.
Mj also loved Gavin Arvizo. Look: what happened!
I don't appreciate the fact that both Joe and Kate traumatized him severily. I don't appreciate the fact that Latoya is claiming that Joe was an "incredible father", basically calling MJ a liar.

I don't appreciate the fact that his family has always tried to delay his career.
MJ forgave Diane Dimond. Am I going to praise her, now?

well go to tmz.com cuz there's a dudewho said randy stiffed him....it was work he did 'for' mj and randy was the manager so hmmmmmmm

But I'm not trying to cash on him. I never made his life a living hell. I'M A FAN: I CAN TALK ABOUT HIS DEATH. I- together with millions- made MJ.He once said that he lived for us and his kids.
Mj also loved Gavin Arvizo. Look: what happened!
I don't appreciate the fact that both Joe and Kate traumatized him severily. I don't appreciate the fact that Latoya is claiming that Joe was an "incredible father", basically calling MJ a liar.

I don't appreciate the fact that his family has always tried to delay his career.
MJ forgave Diane Dimond. Am I going to praise her, now?

I didn't say you couldn't talk about his death, what I'm saying is that SOME fans on here feel that his family can't make comments about his death. Yes he got burned by ppl he cared for, hell it will most likely happen to us all. Just because he forgave ppl doesn't mean you have too. What bothers me is the ppl who are saying really mean things about his family, like certain ones shld die and stuff like that... So not called for, at the end of the day they are still his family whether we like it or not. All I know is, if it was our family being talked about we wld probably be ready to fight every person saying mean and hurtful things...
BTW, my msg was directly towards you it was for everyone...

@Soso..... So Randy stiffing ppl huh?? Does Randy actually work?? I have been wondering about that for some time now... Hell Jackie is the only person that hasn't spoken to the press huh?

Add my name to the growing list of people who think the Jackson family members are DESPICABLE (with the exception of the 3 MJ kids, Janet & Rebbie). The rest...? DESPICABLE.

I think it's disgusting that people who claim to be "fans" of MJ would hate the people he loved (his family). It's just ignorant really.

There are fans with common sense. And then there are fans who are just senseless.
I've come to meet both kinds in other areas (outside of Michael Jackson's fan base).
It seems as if you can talk with the ones who have common sense. But you can never reason with the ones who are senseless. Almost robotic. One track mind. And it goes in a direction where you may feel "hey wait'a minute.... I'm not so sure that's what I'm about". And that's when the division line is drawn between the same fan base.

Some people just dig too deep to the point where I'm almost certain, great humans like MJ, would find it rather disturbing and even disrespectful.
Man in the mirror, folks. Lyrics of true wisdom.

people say they hate the whole jackson family, probably havent even meet one of them...never seen one up close...you just dislike what u see on tv. (some of the things they do are DEFINITELY questionable) not denying that.
if you dislike jermaine or latoya say that but, to say the whole family is a little much.
and isnt it a little ironic that we are fans of a man that wanted peace, love and all that other utopia stuff but some of us are throwing around such hateful things.

i love the whole family! They remind me so much of my own :) their flaws is what makes them human and family that we can all look up to. no one is perfect and nobodies family is perfect. Sure I may not be a fan of Latoya (and really don't care for her at all) but i still respect her and i still love her...and im ALWAYS joking about Jermaine and his painted on hair and his greasyness...but i love him and respect him! cuz hes a jackson! just like some people in my own family. they are not always going to get along...they are family! My father is a damn carbon copy of Joe Jackson and i got beat as a child..did i hate him then...OF COURSE! Do I love my father YES! We may not get along or see eye to eye but i love him and will always respect him becasue he is my father!

they are only human people...none of us can not say what we would do if our superstar brother died because well...NO OF US CAN SAY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS OUR BROTHER, SON, UNCLE, FATHER ETC...We are his fans...and we love him unconditionally just like he loved us...but we can't expect him to put us over his own family...lets be REAL FOLKS!

There are fans with common sense. And then there are fans who are just senseless.
I've come to meet both kinds in other areas (outside of Michael Jackson's fan base).
It seems as if you can talk with the ones who have common sense. But you can never reason with the ones who are senseless. Almost robotic. One track mind. And it goes in a direction where you may feel "hey wait'a minute.... I'm not so sure that's what I'm about". And that's when the division line is drawn between the same fan base.

Some people just dig too deep to the point where I'm almost certain, great humans like MJ, would find it rather disturbing and even disrespectful.
Man in the mirror, folks. Lyrics of true wisdom.

People are turning on Katherine and bashing her now.. what the funk?! Michael would NOT be pleased.

Last edited:
Meh, only person I disapprove of is his father. He's not a very nice man. The whole family's a bit questionable tbh but whatever, I aint saying nothing. Nobody's perfect. Even I have flaws. They're going through a difficult time of batting off the media who are making all kinds of things up to lawsuits demanding their deceased son's estate for ridiculous amounts like money grows on trees. To top that off they still haven't had any justice over what killed him and the main person who's mostly accountable for his death is living in his home writing a book to cash in on it.

Last edited:
I don't appreciate the fact that Latoya is claiming that Joe was an "incredible father", basically calling MJ a liar.

Really? She had her own things to say about her dad once upon a time didn't she..

We aren't in their family, we don't know them. We just hear from tabloids who we all know talk shit.

Listen, perhaps some ppl aren't giving mj the credit he deserves..

he said himself ''When i feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don't think of me as tough or strong-willed, but thats just because they dont know me.''

he wasn't a victim of everyone, u don't get to where he is by being a weak 'pushed-around' person.
he went and told berry gordy at 16 or somethin that motown wasn't right for them anymore and they were leaving..sounds pretty brave for a young kid to do.

I think ppl victimise Mike too much sometimes and don't give him the credit he deserves. He's not stupid and I don't think he'd stand for being pushed around. I think the only thing that could really influence him like that was his own conscience, so in the end he'd be doing what he felt was right anyway. Maybe he was too kind and giving, but thats because of the kind of person he was.

Last edited:
yeah, we know about MJ's strong will, but that didn't mean that people didn't do things to him, such as the police brutality during the trial.

geez...im so sick of the Jackson family bashing. none of us are raising Michael's children and none of us are apart of that damn family. its really getting annoying now. how would u feel if ur brother died and you have all these folks who start going on about what YOU should do with YOUR family business? Its none of our business at all! Sure some family members actions have been questionable, but if they are doing certain things for the WRONG reasons then let GOD deal with that and I don't think we should judge. Especially when it comes to Michael's children, we haven't spent 1 second with those kids who are we do discuss how they should be raised and question if their GRANDMOTHER has their best interest at heart? My grandmother has raised plenty of children and she's STILL raising the younger children in my family and no one has an issue with it. You all make the Jackson family sound so ignorant and just flat out dumb as hell and thats not the case. Michael is the most talented member of the Jacksons but he isn't by himself and im sure that his family loves him VERY much. As his fans i know that its just natural for us to want to defend him but when it comes to his family i feel its some things we just need to stay out of. With his passing its very important that his family grieve the way that they want to. We may not understand their ways but again its not for us to understand. Thats the Jacksons and thats how they deal with things. You can bitch and moan all day about how the jacksons but at the end of the day that's Michael's blood and Michael is the Michael i love today because of them.

the show im sure is going to be interesting and I for one am excited to see the Jacksons return to the spotlight...I can look at Jackie's sexy ass any day so as long as he lots plenty of face time im good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back