Will the Dr Conrad Murray trial turn into a Michael Jackson like trial?

Great idea, Mechi. It's called a "non-violent" demonstration. Peaceful, but forceful in the presence. Everyone who does this should behave with a decorum befitting Michael's legacy. I have great faith in the fans, and I think this should be possible. . . . .

Great idea, Mechi. It's called a "non-violent" demonstration. Peaceful, but forceful in the presence. Everyone who does this should behave with a decorum befitting Michael's legacy. I have great faith in the fans, and I think this should be possible. . . . .

Same here. If I could be there I would. Do us proud whoever is planning on going.

I think it should be a long chain of fans with big pictures of Blanket, Prince and Paris and Michael, those pictures from when they were so very happy together and those from now. And we the fans saying absolutely nothing... completely silent.

Says it all.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I think it should be a long chain of fans with big pictures of Blanket, Prince and Paris and Michael, those pictures from when they were so very happy together and those from now. And we the fans saying absolutely nothing... completely silent.

Says it all.

................That speaks indead volumes:yes::clapping::yes:

My dream is that the fans turn out, in massive numbers, bigger than 2005 & they are there until justice is done.
They BLOCKED fans at the memorial but they can't stop you now.
Show the world guys.

I love your idea, Mechi, very powerful. I would like to go if something's organised, I'll do whatever it's in my hands. ALL FOR MICHAEL. WE WANT JUSTICE FOR HIM AND HIS KIDS!

Re: Will the Dr Conrand Murray trial turn into a Michael Jackson like trial?

Well said. I agree with you. If it will be a trial I want to be there too and protest if needed.
If I will not go I will feel guilty. This is the last thing I can do for Michael.:cry:

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations...

We'll be there, Michael. :angel:

Says it all.

YES!! This type of thing is perfect! Not only does it bring a powerful message, but if people keep a vow to remain silent (versus yelling and screaming at Murray), it's easier for them to keep their passions in check.

I'm going to quote this on another forum as a suggestion if you don't mind. :)

A brilliant idea that I hope is seriously considered.

This trial will be huge, no doubt. This man killed Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson. There will be a lot of media coverage for sure and huge fan support. I hope that it's bigger than Michael's trial because I'd rather the entire world see justice being served for Michael rather than humiliation.
I wish I could be there but I live all the way on the other side of the country and I'm 16 and in school. I absolutely would if I could. I'll be sending my support and love to all the fans that do go though. Also to Michael, of course, his children, and the rest of the Jackson family.

YES!! This type of thing is perfect! Not only does it bring a powerful message, but if people keep a vow to remain silent (versus yelling and screaming at Murray), it's easier for them to keep their passions in check.

I'm going to quote this on another forum as a suggestion if you don't mind. :)

No please feel free to do so. If I'd be a bit closer I'd organize it already for next week.
It's such an important message we have to give the world, I think! Not only we're still here supporting our idol Michael Jackson, we'll always be supporting his legacy, his three wonderful children. They need to know we're there for them and they can rely on us. Well and it's also the message neither we're crazy nor stupid. We're not an easy to fool mob. We're still here and we'll always be. We stand for Michaels message and we demand justice.
We can not... never risk this important message in doing something wrong and that's why then easily been wiped from the scene ok!
I suffer a bit that I'm not closer... but if there will be a trial it's more than likely that I will be there.

For real? So if there's no fifty thousand ppl there waving banners or whatever, what - the judge's just gonna say 'stuff it, let's get this man off?'
Nah. Courtrooms have their own rules. Listen to what TMez says about juries in criminal cases, he knows his stuff.
This is Michael Jackson we're talking. EVERYONE is going to be more than aware that they're being watched. Even if not one shows up - which I doubt, quite honestly I think there's gonna be heaps of ppl there - if the evidence is sufficient to convict him, Murray's gonna be convicted.

My only concern is for fans that are gonna go there and do something silly (which I would if I ever came face to face with Murray) and it's gonna end up a circus and not for the right reasons either.

Agree to disagree.

I agree to disagree with you as well. You say the judges have their rules? Then WHY oh WHY are they letting MURRAY have his way? The judges know what is going on...do you think they see no evil hear no evil? C'mon...The fans need to be there to see that justice is served period.

Last edited:
I am not convinced there will be a trial, if his lawyers are talking a plea bargin, they might negotiate him pleading guilty to manslaughter in return for a non custodial sentence. LA authorities complained about the cost of the memorial, they might want to save the cost of a trial and wrap this up with the least amount of cost, man hours and scrutiny on their investigation. It would not surprise me, given what we have seen so far. If they are so unprofessional that they are leaking information to some tacky tabloid website - TMZ can they really be trusted to ensure Michael gets justice?

The governor said he wanted to come down hard on these quacks after the Anna Nicol death, it is time he showed more than lip service, maybe he is the one we should all flood with complaints about the way this has been handled.

You know what fans, hilliver has a GREAT idea. Let's go after Arnold! Seriously. Go a step over the the DA or we can go to the POLICE Chief... just a thought.

Vic, that's not me. I HOPE AND PRAY that many fans are there. I'm just worried because I know how my own emotions are right now, and in a crowd of so many like-minded people, sometimes people fuel each other and things get out of control. Ppl do things they might have not done if there weren't other people who think the same around.

I'm all for going. I would have, if I was in the US. I'm just worried it's going to turn into a circus and divert everyone's attention from what's truly important, and what horrifies me the most - make the jurors sympathetic to Murray.

L.O.V.E

Negative...*rollseyes*

Then fans will just have to rise to the occasion, for Michael. I have a LOT of faith in humanity, and in Michael's fans. Please don't be turned off by those who would try to get fans NOT to come? It's a "strategy," ok? Do NOT let "them" win. This is important, and it CAN be done. It would be to Murray's advantage for fans NOT to come, or for fans to behave badly. Let's not let him win in that regard, ok?

Agree, the more the better, Imagine THousands upon Thousands Of MJ fans outside the courthouse United.

Think about this..This trial will be huge..if we the fans make it..Just like when MJ went to trial ..there was media crew from all over the world..and fans from all over the world..but will this trial turn to that? Like fans going to show support for the Love of MJ and for justice to prevail. What do you think? Remember when we fans use to scream MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL..at his trial..well i want to see that happen. Just cause our MJ is gone we should not stop.

I'm going to try and do the same as I did before in Michael's trial. We stood as a union there and believed. This one is going to be the tough one but the feelings are the same...only Justice needs to be done. I hope this time around I can get in more to see what goes on. I don't want to be home listening to the half truths...*those of you who remember ...this drove us nuts before...* So ya I'm definetly there

yeah, i used to be of the opinion that it wouldnt be a good idea for a bunch of fans to show up and stuff so as to not make everyone think that the fans were a bunch of deluded nutcases. But, the more i read and see about this case and what the general public thinks, i think its a good idea for the world to be shown just how many people actually care about this.

We need to be there with an impressive number of fans! We need to give the exactly RIGHT impression!!!

All his countless fans all around the world want justice for Michael Jackson!!!
We will not stop to demand it!

I hope... no I please ask everybody who is even able to be there... please be there and represent all of us!

Back