Woman Says 'Sex And The City" Inspired Her To Sleep With 1000 Men!

I'm not shocked or feel sorry for her. It's her personal life, and if she wants to f@ck every man she sees it's her right. Some people have sex once in 6 months and they're happy about it, but some have to have it every day. People got different physical needs.

Last edited:
^ I'm not doubting that but to actually bragging about it??? I don't mind if people want to have sex once a year, every 6 months, every month or everyday but to actually name people in the article and humiliate them like this is not on.

I personally think she's a very attractive woman. If given the opportunity, I would normally say I'd take her to bed.....but the fact she's done it with a thousand guys......no.

You can't be sure she had protected sex 1,000 times.....even with the woman she screwed around with.

I'm not shocked or feel sorry for her. It's her personal life, and if she wants to f@ck every man she sees it's her right. Some people have sex once in 6 months and they're happy about it, but some have to have it every day. People got different physical needs.

But she had one night stands with strange men. Yuck.

Isn't really news-worthy in my opinion, but since it made the news, why not shoot for a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records while she's at it. Good luck finding an official member to notarize it though. Plus, that's a lot of damn phone numbers & contacts to keep up with. A lot of girls do this, but this chick is thirsty for some attention.

thrillerchild;2928153 but to actually name people in the article and humiliate them like this is not on.[/QUOTE said:

@xthunderx but if he was a man he would be a playa right?

why do people always think that we girls when we have many men or sleep with many , we are hoes, that is disgusting, but when boys have 10.000 of girls, they are the man

1000 i have to admit is allot, but its her body

why do people always think that we girls when we have many men or sleep with many , we are hoes, that is disgusting, but when boys have 10.000 of girls, they are the man

I personally think it's disgusting when men sleep around too but that's just me. Sadly society gives men a pass on that and so much more.

Also, it's not just her body she's playing Russian roulette with.

well I am a girl....and what it is this girl is doing is disgusting....the things she must be contracting must be gross. Not only is she sleeping with these guys but she is rating them...that in itself is terrible. And no its not ok if guys do what it is she did....in my opinion they are just as wrong for doing it too. In reading this girls story..I have come to the conclusion that she is lacking something in her life...I dont know what it is...but she needs physcological help...really she does. To bad noone ever taught her to respect her body. If seh thinks that going public with this makes her look cool.....oh boy is she wrong....I am just wondering one thing were the heck is her mother in all of this....obviously....not were she should be...up her daughters ass teaching her how to behave like a lady.

Disgusting, blaming a tv show for her sluttish behavior. Why would she even admit to this? she is even lucky to have friends left.

I personally think it's disgusting when men sleep around too but that's just me. Sadly society gives men a pass on that and so much more.

I agree completely.

Man or woman, 1,000 sex partners is disgusting. That's a walking STD right there.

I have come to the conclusion that she is lacking something in her life...I dont know what it is...but she needs physcological help...really she does.
Yes and maybe she's a nymphomaniac.

Hypersexuality, or excessive sexual drive, are medical terms for a desire to engage in sexual activities[1] at a level that is considered abnormally high in relation to normal development or culture and at a level that causes distress or serious problems for the person affected or to persons associated with him or her. It is considered to be a psychological disorder characterized by a hyperactive sex desire and an obsession with sex, and lowered sexual inhibitions. Hypersexuality in women has historically been known as nymphomania or furor uterinus..........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality

Good luck to her on finding true love, then keeping it. Coming out in the open like this was probably not a good idea. If I found out my gf slept with 1000 men... I'd freak. And leave. :mello:

Oh well. Add this tidbit to the many ridiculous news I've read this month alone.

I think she is a nympho, however i wouldn't let no 1000 men in my body

u think being a star makes it better?

...well...anyway, i wonder if she thought of the AIDS epidemic....

i wonder if he did, too. AIDS doesn't discriminate on the basis of star power.

Russell probably went through like 200 packs of condoms every month or something, :lmao:..... Also, he COULD be overexaggerating, and probably slept with like 20 women, and added 2 zeros, to make it look like he was a sex god, or maybe he is lenient about what counts as :"sex." My preacher Dad told me that making out with someone was fornication, LOL... :lmao: So, Russell could have just heavily made out with women, and called it "sex" like my Dad did.... LOL. :lmao: Oral sex could also be what Russell means by "sex" too.:) ;)

Hahaha, talk about impressionable. I don't really care for the fact that she slept with 1,000 people, as that in itself doesn't bother me. If that's what drives one, so be it. What bothers me about this story is the fact that she said she WASN'T normally that way. So, basically, this girl changed her entire world-view because she watched an overrated American TV show starring a bunch of mediocre actresses. There is something seriously troubling about that concept, especially since she fails in citing any deeper meaning the show has for her. All she wanted was to play at being Samantha, without learning anything, altering the way her mind really works, all for a thrill.

All I have to say is, have fun looking for a job, miss college graduate. The interviews promise to be interesting, to say the least LOL.
Great post. This is an extreme case but the controlled media is deliberately prematurely sexualizing young people. Just look at all those entertainers like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay lohan, Aguilera and the rest of the scum. All those tawdry TV shows where everyone sleeps with everyone like 90210, melrose place, etc. I'm constantly struggling to teach my girls the right values about the poison the media moguls churn out but it's so seductive and young people and even mature people are so influenced by it.:(

This woman is clearly an idiot for following something to a TV show. Ive known some people in my life who watch such shows and act they are living in that world. No Joke

I was sadly subjected to my ex and her firends acting out if they where the cast on friends. As im not a fan of that show, it was a nightmare. But its not really major than someone influenced by a tv show and go out and bed 1.000 people for the fun of it. It wouldnt be fun if they did catched something.

This woman is clearly an idiot for following something to a TV show. Ive known some people in my life who watch such shows and act they are living in that world. No Joke

I was sadly subjected to my ex and her firends acting out if they where the cast on friends. As im not a fan of that show, it was a nightmare. But its not really major than someone influenced by a tv show and go out and bed 1.000 people for the fun of it. It wouldnt be fun if they did catched something.

I know, who actually tries to mirror the life of someone in a TV show? That's just crazy. Although, Friends is one of my all time favorite TV shows. I still miss it to this day.:( But yeah, the characters did tend to sleep around (lol especially Joey). Other than that, it was a hilarious show. And the idea of a bunch of friends living together in NYC is kind of fun, though in reality I prefer to live alone!

Great post. This is an extreme case but the controlled media is deliberately prematurely sexualizing young people. Just look at all those entertainers like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay lohan, Aguilera and the rest of the scum. (

Actually, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera no longer act like scum, and have both grown up to be respectable grown adults. Even Paris Hilton has been low-key for about a good two years. In 2008, she had an interview where she said,"I may be young, but I'm also an adult and should be living my life responsibly. Also, I'd much rather stay at home and cook Macaroni and Cheese for my boyfriend, then go out clubbing."

The only one still acting like scum is Lindsay Lohan, but she is a good 4/5 years younger than the other three women, and is still learning at 24.

That woman is just unbelivably stupid.
Really stupid. I guess she got what she wanted....ppl talking about her.
But you just can"t resist such stupidity.

ew, talk about being on more weiners than French's mustard. :puke:

i'm suprised she's not std infested with more kids than the duggars. she wants to settle down now? good luck sweetheart because what guy is going to want you once he finds out you slept with 1,000 men? she'll probably need flea dipped a couple of times before a guy will even go near her for a first date.

This is disturbing. This sends a terrible message to our youth and is yet another example of the deterioration of the next generation. Aspiring to be a slut is not cool. Having lots and lots of sex with strangers is nothing to be proud of. Making the front page for being a giant whore is not something to brag about. This girl should be ashamed and have her head checked, not to mention other parts that must be so loose and leatheryby now...

Yuck! The days of morals and chivalry are long gone. Trash stories like this make me miss MJ even more...

Actually, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera no longer act like scum, and have both grown up to be respectable grown adults. Even Paris Hilton has been low-key for about a good two years. In 2008, she had an interview where she said,"I may be young, but I'm also an adult and should be living my life responsibly. Also, I'd much rather stay at home and cook Macaroni and Cheese for my boyfriend, then go out clubbing."

The only one still acting like scum is Lindsay Lohan, but she is a good 4/5 years younger than the other three women, and is still learning at 24.
I don't believe it man. It's just a lull. Look at Aguilera's bionic video. Every Britney song's a come on. Hilton's a professional partier. At least she has an STD. Maybe that'll scare of some. Her mac and cheese is just as phony as her finding religion on Larry King. I love it that Lohan's music and movie career is in the toilet.

Man or woman, 1,000 sex partners is disgusting. That's a walking STD right there.

She deserves every one of them.

I just watched Spongebob, so now I'm inspired to paint myself yellow, poke holes in myself and live underwater for the rest of my life. :)

That is totally DISGUSTING, nasty.. No respect for her.. She is a ugly slut..
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Back