World cup 2010 discussion. [merged]

WE ARE IN THE FINALS, STILL CAN,T BELIEVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT..........

OUR COUNTRY GOES CRAZY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1rc4cx74Jw

I will watch the final somewhere in a big city, this is toooooooooo beautifull...
May the best win in the finals.....and it,s allready very good they are in the finals.
it would be great if they would win, but i think till now this is soooooooooooo COOLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited:
Gol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! de España!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha I was right this time..I knew that Germany will lose. Eat your hats all those who said that germany will win AND almost everyone said it. Now I'm cheering for Holland! :D

Calamares will be on the german menu tomorrow i am afraid...

Congrats Spain.
I would have liked to see Holland play against Germany but i think Spain played better tonight.

I wonder what the Octopus will predict for the finals.

Well done Spain for beating Germany!!

Now I'm hoping for Holland to win :)

We did it :) :) :) :)

Por supuesto que lograsteis. :D Esta noche España está de fiesta and so am i. Last time around i was too quick to sing victory, therefore this time i had to wait for that final blow.

I was so sad to see Brazil, Ghana and Argentina go, but i am ever so glad Spain had some venganza para Argentina. Not only for the sake of that beautiful country that i miss so much and my lovely family there, but also cause of them nasty words that Dutch player said about Diego and Mr. Dunga, i hope Spain kicks the ish out of Holland, teaches them a real good lesson about football and makes them learn a bit of respect for legends. And if that should not happen....oh well, that's life. But until then,

VIVA ESPAÑA

P.S. LOL, yeah, the darn octocat was right, again......very anxious to see what it will say about the final. I'm scurred already should it say Netherlands.

Por supuesto que lograsteis. :D Esta noche España está de fiesta and so am i. Last time around i was too quick to sing victory, therefore this time i had to wait for that final blow.

I was so sad to see Brazil, Ghana and Argentina go, but i am ever so glad Spain had some venganza para Argentina. Not only for the sake of that beautiful country that i miss so much and my lovely family there, but also cause of them nasty words that Dutch player said about Diego and Mr. Dunga, i hope Spain kicks the ish out of Holland, teaches them a real good lesson about football and makes them learn a bit of respect for legends. And if that should not happen....oh well, that's life. But until then,

VIVA ESPAÑA

P.S. LOL, yeah, the darn octocat was right, again......very anxious to see what it will say about the final. I'm scurred already should it say Netherlands.

Thanks for your support!!

Where do you have family?

CONGRATULATIONS FROM GERMANY! YOU EARNED YOUR
victorym.jpg
TOTALLY AND SO FAIR! THE GERMANS SIMPLY DID A BAD GAME AND YOU HAD BEEN SO TACTICAL CLEVER:agree:! THUMBS UP!:yes:

Congrats to Spain, but... NETHERLANDS ALL THE WAY!!!!! :D

De nada, trust me. :cheeky: It's soul family, not blood related, but it sure feels like it - Madrid. I've lived there for half a year in the autumn of 2003 and i left two weeks before the terrorist attacks of 11M.

I can only imagine what the city must be like right now and the whole country. I talked to my mom there earlier and she said the entire city was filled with flags. Well, i got on my Spain t-shirt with no.10 on it lol. Imma wear it on Sunday as well, hopin for the same result *giggles*.

I see you are from Zaragoza, i've visited it in 1997, lovely city with an awesome cathedral, the plaza in front of it is really impressive. Didn't Michael had a concert there in the autumn of 1996?

To come back to the thread though, before the O/T police catches us :zorro:- GOOOOOOOOO SPAIN :punk:

VIVA ESPAÑA

What did they say?

You and me both. The whole world wanted Argentina to win because of Maradona. That guy is a legend.

Maradona was/still the most amazing football player in the world and he alone won the world cup in 1986. I think Maradona made big mistake for not calling Zanetti and Cambiasso.

De nada, trust me. :cheeky: It's soul family, not blood related, but it sure feels like it - Madrid. I've lived there for half a year in the autumn of 2003 and i left two weeks before the terrorist attacks of 11M.

I can only imagine what the city must be like right now and the whole country. I talked to my mom there earlier and she said the entire city was filled with flags. Well, i got on my Spain t-shirt with no.10 on it lol. Imma wear it on Sunday as well, hopin for the same result *giggles*.

I see you are from Zaragoza, i've visited it in 1997, lovely city with an awesome cathedral, the plaza in front of it is really impressive. Didn't Michael had a concert there in the autumn of 1996?

To come back to the thread though, before the O/T police catches us :zorro:- GOOOOOOOOO SPAIN :punk:

Thanks, for everything. And yes, Michael was in Zaragoza

What did they say?

You and me both. The whole world wanted Argentina to win because of Maradona. That guy is a legend.

Maradona was/still the most amazing football player in the world and he alone won the world cup in 1986. I think Maradona made big mistake for not calling Zanetti and Cambiasso.

Sneijder backed down and claimed some sort of a lost in translation error on part of some Dutch mag calling Maradona and Dunga "a couple of idiots". Here's what a blog related to "my boys" from AC Milan says http://www.acmilanblog.com/inter-milan-star-sneijder-i-never-called-maradona-dunga-idiots.html

Am i allowed to have my doubts about the sincerity of his words and not take them at face value, but rather consider them a last minute, PR measure of despair at the reactions he got???? Well, even if i ain't allowed, imma still think like that dat anyhow, cause i can be nasty like dat :p

Zanetti and Cambiasso are great players indeed, but who is to say they would have done such a great job anyhow? You might have noticed that certain stars didn't perform quite as well as predicted or expected... It has been commented that he has tried to assemble a team made up of less famous players, without the star ego, but rather with willingness to listen and to learn and be disciplined and be a true team not a gathering of individual stars with no cohesion. Anyhow.....what's done is done.

I didn't see Diego's press conference, but i bet he was heartbroken. It would be a shame though if he gave up his position. Argentina played some really awesome games before that last one and their game was flowing so beautifully and smoothly. He is a great footballer (the greatest ever, who also raised a beautiful family, unlike other legends of the sport), a great coach and most important of all, a great man for having gone through so much and recover in such a spectacular manner. God bless him and his loved ones.

Germany exaggerated with the goals. Although the purpose in football is to score and for the spectacle (panem et circens) aspect of things results such as 7-0, 4-1 or 4-0 are enjoyable for the audience (in the stands and at home watching on tv), the nations on the receiving end of such games feel only humiliation and that ain't right.

That is why i was very glad to see one of my adoptive countries beautifully avenge Argentina's defeat. Spain deserved to win because they were simply better, they dominated the entire game - pressings, blockage of the German squad and sooo many missed opportunities, it could have easily ended up being a truly humiliating defeat for Germany, this time around. I don't imagine chancellor Merkel being as cheerful anymore. *smacks fingers for being so politically incorrect*

Thanks, for everything. And yes, Michael was in Zaragoza

Don't even mention it :) I'm sure he had a great time there. Who wouldn't, in such a wonderful country and such a beautiful city?

Buena suerteeee el domingo, otraaa vez :cheeky:

Sneijder said Dunga and Maradonna are idiots? Come on guys, you don't actually believe he would say something like that, do you? :lol: The media twists words all the time, I thought we as MJ fans should know this ;)

According to octopus Paul the Netherlands will become the worldchampion:

octopus_738087d.jpg

Sorry to tell you, but he only has predicted about Germany matches!! :ciao:

Spain will destroy Holland, their defence is good enough to cause them problems with attacking, the Spanish midfield however is gonna make the goal keeper poop his pants whenever they get the ball, not only can they all shoot from the outside they can also feed the ball to David Villa and create opportunities.

I don't think Holland are good enough to beat Spain.

wohooo!!!! i'm so happy that spain have won. now are these german idiots out. yeah!!! :D :cool: :punk: :tease:

and what a final. gigantic! amazing so big! :punk:

garnix. die haben keine lust. :tease:
deutschland is draussen. wohooo!
heul doch! :D

Paul the Octopus was right again! LMAO
I know it's crazy! :D

Calamares will be on the german menu tomorrow i am afraid...

Congrats Spain.
I would have liked to see Holland play against Germany but i think Spain played better tonight.

I wonder what the Octopus will predict for the finals.
I'm not sure if I want to know.. just in case it says Spain.. :bugeyed

According to octopus Paul the Netherlands will become the worldchampion:

octopus_738087d.jpg
Pheww! I sure do hope he's right this time too!

Go Holland!!! :hat_wave:

Back