World cup 2010 discussion. [merged]

No, we where in the finals a few times before and the last one was in 1983 or something.

I found this funny video I thought let's post it:

Aparantly that octopus predicting a dutch victory-picture was manipulated...i heard that they'll make him do a prediction tomorrow.

on a sidenote, i saw a hostile post on the previous page....i dont think that is appropiate.
As long as we reply here with humourous jokes and 'friendly pinches' thats okay but please dont be rude to each other.
This is a international board and it is only normal that we are rooting for different teams.

@Sassie: Me too! I have a subscription on thier channel and I always wonder what they gonna blend next time. Been watching them for a few years.

I'm cheering for the NETHERLANDS!
I'm an Arsenal fan and Dennis Bergkamp is my favourite Arsenal player of all! Also Robin van Persie plays for Arsenal. :) So i have to cheer for their country!

No, we where in the finals a few times before and the last one was in 1983 or something.

I found this funny video I thought let's post it:

hahahaha that's so epic!

Paul, the octopus predicts Spain as the world cup winner..I want Holland to win! :punk:

hahahaha that's so epic!

Paul, the octopus predicts Spain as the world cup winner..I want Holland to win! :punk:

That's why we will win!
During last European Championship Paul the octopus was right about everything, but not about the final. His prediction was wrong.
Sunday HIStory is gonna repeat itself. Paul is gonna be wrong again! Wohoo!

Sorry, but I don't think so! We'll talk on Sunday! :punk:

yes, may the best team win...............

it,s an honour to be in the finals, and if one or the other will win, it,s an honour to be just there for them...

I really hope Holland wins :angel:

Isn't the bronze game tonight? Go Germany!

the world cup was BS this time around,, what a shame
2014 is the year to go ,,

Good luck to the teams this weekend, think I'll be cheering on the Netherlands. Its been a strange world cup that's for sure, bring on 2014. Hopefully my country play a darn slight better than they did this tournament!

Forza Wesley!

6a00d83451c83e69e20120a75d340a970b-450wi

Idk I just think that it wasnt as entertaining as it was in 2006. lol
Well that's true at least considering by the amount of goals that was made. Many games ended up with just one or two goals.

I'm nervous about the final! I want Holland to win :angel: And yeah congrats to Germany :)

I hope Spain win, because of FC Barcelona and Madrig, but maybe I underrated myself lol..

I'd like Spain to win, obviously... but may the best win.

But if you are watching the match you must admit Nedetherlands are playing really dirty!!!

^ OMG your siggy :heat:

But yeah I have to admit it seemed Spain were a bit better but I still want Holland to win :p I just hope it doesn't go to penalty shots, that would be a horrible way to lose, whoever it would be!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll de España!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back