Would you ever...?

:lmao:

no I would not:p

would you ever dress like a clown?

No.

Would you ever break a strict religious rule/other precious belief system if it meant saving the life of someone you loved?

yes, i really want to move to the US :wild:

you?

yes I would...I'm actually learning 3 at the moment:D

would you?

Yes, and I have: English, German and French. I am also attempting to teach myself Russian. That's a work in progress lol.

Would you ever hurt one of your siblings if it meant saving one of your parents from mortal danger?

:shout: stop asking morbid creepy questions!!! no I would not kill, hurt , eat, torture, or anything else that comes into your villain loving mind, anyone!!!

would you ever stop asking morbid, creepy questions?

no

would you ever torture your pet if your life was in danger?

:lmao: :p

:lmao: :crazy: wasn't talking to you but as I said I wouldn't torture anyone or anything :p I'd rather die...there ain't that much to my life anyway

would you?:p

i know it wasn't for me, but i couldn't resist lol

:lmao: :crazy: wasn't talking to you but as I said I wouldn't torture anyone or anything :p I'd rather die...there ain't that much to my life anyway

would you?:p

Yes, I would. Self-preservation FTW.

Yes, I am a villain, thanks for noticing. =D

Here's one that's not morbid: would you wear a fluffy onesie (footed pajamas that children usually wear) made out of your pets' fur, dyed pink, outside in public if it meant your family could win a million dollars?

I know what an onesie is:p

thank you for non-morbid question:lol:

if my pet was already dead and died of natural causes and someone would skin it for me when I'm not there and my family was in desperate need of money yes but otherwise I wouldn't cuz I love animals too much and I don't care that much for money:p

would you ever steal?

Been there, done that. =)

I just have to remember from whom I stole--Oh yes! My brother's precious tip jar. But it's not really stealing.... think of it more as him paying an "existence" fee, for all the crap I put up with from him. ^_^

Aside: I would never steal from friends. Just family and strangers. :3

Would you ever tell the person you stole from that you stole from them?

I wouldn't steal...except as you said from my lil bro's tip jar:lol: but I usually put it back:D

would you?

No, I'd leave.

Would you ever write and illustrate a book?

Back