You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

ah... that's is I have MJOCD... :busted:
When the first thing you do is pop on your comp on and the only sites that are open are MJ tunes and MJJCommunity :clapping:
When you don't mind feeling like a zombie caused by of lack of sleep because you spent the night on the trial chat... Learning more than Flousy and chatting with your friends :clap:

I am studying to become an automotive technician, and just now started school at UTI. You won't believe the tremendous amount of knwoledge there is about cars, trucks, diesels and how to repair them. However, it is extremely interesting and everything makes much more sense when I switch to Michael's voice when I read my auto textbook. LOL.

When you especially buy a PSP and the Michael game cause you have to 'improve' your motoric skills as the games at ERGO are just too :beee:
Then you get 'addicted' to the game... Just one more dance before you hit the bed :scratch:

When you have an MJ tattoo and start blabbing about him whenever someone notices and asks you about it. :D

... Like when you're in a convo and you NEED to say... That's how Michael thought about it or this how he should solve this :cheeky:

... When your socks are always WHITE and you refuse to wear another colour :doh:

... When you BLOCK the fact Michael is :swoon:... He's NOT... He lives in HEAVEN now, okay... :beee:

.... When you refuse to talk about Michael in the PAST tense...

... When even a Piccie you see in a store, makes you stop and yell... "LOOK MUM... IT'S MICHAEL..." Then, she has to 'drag' you home...

love this thread:girl_sigh:
When you're (grocery)shopping and you hear Michael on the radio blasting through the speakers and start jamming with him:wub:

When all you talk about is Michael

When you go places (stores, malls) your eyes scan the place for ANY sign of Michael stuff

You rarely refer to him and 'Michael Jackson', or 'MJ'. You call him: Michael, Applehead, etc. XD

I forgotten about this thread.

You know you are an MJ fan if you refer to a certain year or years in MJ eras

You know you are an MJ fan if you watch murderous revenge scenes in movies and pretend it is you getting your revenge on that evil monster. For me he has no name to me. But you know who I mean.

And you know you are an MJ fan if you go to bed with him every single night. What I mean by this is if you always keep a MJ blanket and MJ pillow cases on your bed. And that you also go to bed every single night wearing an MJ t-shirt and or MJ necklaces. Despite how bad my depression is over him. I still show signs just how much of a hardcore fan I still am with him. You should see my bedroom. Or what I refer to it as my MJ shrine.

When... you go to sleep thinking about him and wake up thinking about him :heart:

When you try to get other things done, but in the end you don't because you were too busy collecting his pictures/listening to his music/watching his tours or funny/cute videos on youtube/making one drawing after another etc. etc. :D

When you always feel the urge to tell people about him & how cute, loving, good hearted, giving, caring, talented, funny, handsome etc. he is! :wub:

You know you're a fan if you correct someone about him because the person doesn't know much about him. I did this to a friend last week because she's not much of a fan but she still wondered about who he is/was.

How could I forget this thread :doh:

Recently in College... I know I'm STILL 'obsessed' with MJ... cause every chance I get on getting my hands on a PC, I pop in here to FEEL Home :blush: and I even 'brag' about it to my College friends...

You know you're 'obsessed' with MJ if... You still sleep with an MJ pillow case. :blush:

You know you're 'obsessed' with MJ if... your bedroom is still covered in MJ posters... :wub:

you know you're obsessed when your friend says she can fix your hat and you instantly think of the black fedora you got of a random stranger as a gift (thank you again random guy) not the brown one from Disneyland. (actually happened)
...you try teaching everyone you can to Moonwalk
...one of your crowning achivments is getting into the Provincial Speech tourny on "Are You Listening" from Dancing the Dream
...your friends know to get you MJ stuff when they can't think of anything else

When you see this on a hair color tube :lol:

[video]http://dangerous-web-of-sin.tumblr.com/video_file/54634634821/tumblr_mpfstmf2cI1r22etv[/video]

When you always tell people who are complete strangers that he's my universe.

When you see this on a hair color tube :lol:

[video]http://dangerous-web-of-sin.tumblr.com/video_file/54634634821/tumblr_mpfstmf2cI1r22etv[/video]

That sounds like me as well. But not with hair color. But with my Sims games. I have quite a few MJ related serial codes for my Sims games. That I had gotten over the years. And I didn't even know it until I open the case for them. So I can start installing them on to my computer. It's like EA knew that there are MJ fans that are also Sims fans.

Last edited:
Every time I see or hear certain words - - "Michael, Blanket, Paris, Prince, Jackson," etc, I get excited, and watch/listen intently, hoping it's going to have something to do with them. Also, after Michael died, I had a newspaper with a bunch of tributes to him. It had a picture of him on the cover. It from the trial - - a close-up of him smiling and giving the peace/victory sign outside of the courthouse. I kept that paper on the desk in my room, and almost every time I would enter OR leave the room, I would either 1, make the sign myself, and touch my fingers to his, 2, make the sign, then kiss my fingertips, and touch them to his fingers and also his lips, 3, just lean down and kiss him directly on the lips, or, 4, any combination of the three!

You are floored when you hear someone in their late teens or older say they DON'T KNOW WHO MICHAEL JACKSON IS!

When you desperately try to find an android app that allows gifs to move when set to wallpaper... yeah mine didn't, I own an LG Optimus 3D and the darn gifs wouldn't move! I need to see my sexy MJ gifs all the time ok..? so yeah I finally found one and I'm haaappy :wub:

When someone expresses unfamiliarity with Michael Jackson or his children, you immediately start spewing facts and trying to decide what videos and pictures you should show to prove how awesome, beautiful, talented, and amazing MJ and his children are! XD

You can't stand it when people STILL DON'T GET...the masks, the vitiligo, that "Blanket" is NOT the child's real name, the fact that only Paris has blue eyes; Prince's are BROWN, the children got to have plenty of fun and were NOT like prisoners in their own home, etc, etc, etc.

How many times does that stuff need to be explained?!?!

It's burned into your brain that Michael passed away on a Thursday, and the memorial took place on a Tuesday.

You used to wear a white t-shirt, white socks, and black pants every Tuesday, because the memorial happened on a Tuesday. Did I mention that the pants were a little short, so they were like "high-waters"?
And, yes, I actually did that!

Back