You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

when a celebrity comes on tv and u shout "omg i love/hate this person" and your bro goes " sigh...ok so what good/bad things did they say about michael jackson?"

I :heart: this thread

When you get all 'hot tempered' when MJJC was offline ;) I felt like I was "unemployed" all of a sudden... Felt so :tease:
When you buy 'food' that you know Michael likes :)
When you start using his 'words' to express yourself too... I use a lot 'stupid' and 'silly'...
My fave quote to use is "Honestly, we're out of gas" :D

When EVERYTIME you meet a friend/colleague they feel like they are obligated to say to you things like

"I was at that restaurant and they played Michael"
"I was at the beach and they played Michael"
"I listened to the radio on my car and they played Michael"
"I was somewhere on the weekend and they played Michael"

:)

When there are songs of Michael that you have 5 or 6 times on your flash memory card ('cause they are on different CD's), but when there's not enough space anymore, you'd rather delete another artist completely than take away one of the copies of the same MIchael song :yes: .

when a celebrity comes on tv and u shout "omg i love/hate this person" and your bro goes " sigh...ok so what good/bad things did they say about michael jackson?"

its as if I wote this posts myself..:)....it is exactly the same for me...

You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when you treat his CDs the way you would a baby. Even though they cost 20 dollars each and you have about 10 of each album, the thought of damaging the casing, booklet or CD gives you nightmares!

^^EXACTLY :D! My kids have their own MJ albums because I don't want them to touch mine :blush: :scratch:

My parents got a NEW TV today and all I could think of was WOW Michael would be awesome on that screen ;) I even saw him doing a pose :scratch:
I thought this is another post for this thread ;)

When you feel guilty if you listen to someone else's music more for a short time. LOL.

^^ Haha I know right!?

It feels weird listening to anyone else.. And if I do - I'll think.. Michael could have sung that better! So I go back to Michael :)

- when your daughter screams "Mom, that's not Michael, this one seems "tired" and trying hard to pretend Michael!!!", referring to Marcus Joseph (I consider him as pretty good imitator of Michael's; voice), cause she recongnizes every single sound of Michael's voice since the day she was born in 2002.
- when your friends (not MJ fans) dedicate MJ songs to you on your wedding day;
- when MJ haters avoid to talk bad things about Michael in your presence;
- when your room is full of MJ drawings and photos and you feel happy and blessed around them.
- when you realize that it's completely impossible to live even one day without hearing his voice;
- when you fully realize that you're connected with Michael in one or another way since the day you discovered him till the end of your days.

Last edited:
My parents got a NEW TV today and all I could think of was WOW Michael would be awesome on that screen ;) I even saw him doing a pose :scratch:
I thought this is another post for this thread ;)

:lol: That Happened with me too. And the first thing I did is watch TII (Bluray version) ON the BIG Screen... It was amazing... :D

When you record TII/30th anniversary/Music videos, that are shown to celebrate the 25th or August 29th...even if you already have the DVD's for those... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

When you listen to Bash!t's voice on ABC channel and cringe/growl@ him! and then change the channel (even if the story was important so that you go to your computer to find out what the story is about with out hearing his voice) OR Just start plying Mike! :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

When your sister tells you that being a Michael fan is just a phase you're going through (7 years ago) But you still love him even more than you used to...

When you were in highschool, your parents will take your MJ Collection to punish you cuz you got a C/D/F in your classes/or one of your class...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

When your sister tells you that being a Michael fan is just a phase you're going through (7 years ago) But you still love him even more than you used to...

When you were in highschool, your parents will take your MJ Collection to punish you cuz you got a C/D/F in your classes/or one of your class...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Haha love it.

tve18173-19911101-2285.jpg

"You're wasting your time with this garbage, now GO TO BED!!"

When you only see MJ in someone's full initials. We have two people like that at work!

When you see a nice picture of Michael on google image search, click on it, find a thread hundreds of pages long and spend hours trawling through it for rare pics. :kickass:

When you see a nice picture of Michael on google image search, click on it, find a thread hundreds of pages long and spend hours trawling through it for rare pics. :kickass:

I did that today actually.... :lol: Especially my facebook friends have lots of rare and AMAZING pictures of Michael... I could look at them forever... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

when you're listening to other music and wondering what Michael thought of this particular artist or if he knew of this artist at all. Or even how Michael would sound if he wrote/sang that song. I find myself doing this more and more!

when you're listening to other music and wondering what Michael thought of this particular artist or if he knew of this artist at all. Or even how Michael would sound if he wrote/sang that song. I find myself doing this more and more!

OMG!! I do this too!!! lol!!

When you randomly searching for 'sexy michael jackson' on Twitter search bar...just because you're bored...:lol:

Not just because you're bored but because you cannot live without Michael's sexiness.

I NEED Michael's pictures everyday like I need air and this feeling gets stronger as times goes by.I don't understand it.

When you get addicted to the "Manhood" thread :heat:
Don't worry, claudiadoina ;) I've got my "naughty streak" back too... Yep, I'm "healed" :tease:

When you have to get up in the middle of the night, to go to the little girls room and even that 'reminds' you of Michael :scratch:

When every spare minute of every single day is spent listening to Michael, watching Michael, reading about Michael or thinking about Michael ... :)

When you change your facebook status from single to married since you knew Michael said he's married to his fans. :wub: I just did it! :woohoo:

When you're talking to your grandmother on the phone and, at the point at the end of the conversation where she tells you she loves you, you unintentionally reply "I love you more"

Back