You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

You watch MJ or people dancing like MJ in slow motion, or even frame-by-frame, so you can figure out some of the dance moves!

You find yourself obsessively replaying certain parts of his songs, dance performances, or even just generic footage of him or his children.

You know that Paris DID NOT say her dad made the best WAFFLES in the world; she said FRENCH TOAST, specifically, and breakfasts in general.

I don't if I posted this on here or not.

You know you are an MJ fan. If you are still in complete mourning over him. Meaning you almost constantly wear a black MJ t-shirt and black pants every single day. As well as a few MJ related necklaces that you almost never take off. It is still like this for me even 4 years later.:( :boohoo

... your FIRST and LAST thought of today is Michael :wub:

... the first thing you do is listen to Michael's music when you wake up either its your life saver (MP3 player) or MJJC radio :wub:

... instead of eating breakfast in the kitchen, you eat it while Michaeling :wub:

... your Michaeling stuff is your FIRST priority of the day and then you have all the slave stuff after you're completely 'nourished' by Michael :blush:

... you always manage to drag Michael or MJJCommunity in everything you talk about :busted:

When you see the years in Michael Jackson news and happenings everytime someone is mentioning a year in history during Michael's lifetime.

When '78 reminds you of the Wiz instead of Grease.
When '88 reminds you of the '88 Bad tour and Moonwalker instead of the year your own brother was born.
When '91 is about Dangerous and not the year you were born in.
When you feel like '93 and '03 are years of battle and injustice.
When September '01 reminds you of Michael's 30th Anniversary concerts in Madison Square Garden and the fact that the last show was a day before 9/11.
When '09 is the year of This is it and Michael's passing instead of the year you were going to college for the first time.
When you can't remember anything happening in 1987 except the release of Bad.
When you can't remember anything happening in 1995 except the release of History.
When you can't remember anything happening in 1997 except the release of Blood on the Dancefloor and the passing of Lady Diana.

You're an obsessed MJ fan when you think of Michael Jackson when someone is mentioning Free Willy 1 or 2.

Or when you think about the song Climb Every Mountain and see little Michael (played by Alex Burrall) singing this song in The Jacksons - An American Dream instead of Mother Abbess in The Sound of Music.

When you hear the word glue, and you feel triggered to think about Dave Glew, Polly Anthony and the rest of the thank you note Michael read during his Legend award speech at the 35th annual Grammy Awards on February 24, 1993.

When you know the speech and thank you note by Michael during the 35th Grammy Awards 1993 by heart.

... the first thing you do is listen to Michael's music when you wake up either its your life saver (MP3 player) or MJJC radio :wub:

Sooooo Truuuueeee:lmao:

First thing I do every day is to turn off the morning alarm which is one of my fav song of his :wub:

Second thing I do is to turn on some random MJ songs or Mjtunes radio :girl_love: I'll never get tired of his voice :heart:

When you're searching on Google every day to find out of a bluray (concert film) of MJ is finally in the works.

Or if the estate is planning to finally release his back catalogue in crystal clear high resolution audio on SACD or Bluray audio in surround sound, to rediscover his music in a whole new way.

I'm MJ obsessed when it comes to those two.

You're also obsessed with MJ if you're paying an everyday visit to all download sections of popular MJ forums , hoping that something new was leaked in return for a never-ending disappointment.

... When you buy a tablet and asks the saleslady if it shows MJJCommunity :wub: otherwise you're not getting it :doh:

It's when you stumble upon a remix made by some artist and Michael's involved and you get chills over your body and starts smiling and dancing along with the song!

It's when you stumble upon a remix made by some artist and Michael's involved and you get chills over your body and starts smiling and dancing along with the song!

I know right, that's how I reacted when I heard 'don't stop the music' by Rihanna at the very first time :chillin::heart:
I was jumping and smiling around like a fool at hearing 'Mama say mama sa, Ma ma coo sa' line lol :jump:

Last edited:
I know right, that's how I reacted when I heard 'don't stop the music' by Rihanna at the very first time :chillin::heart:
I was jumping and smiling around like a fool at hearing 'Mama say mama sa, Ma ma coo sa' line lol :jump:
I know right!!! I was surprised at first and then when I heard ma ma cosa I was like ... whoaaaa?

my husband whose from Cameroon he says "mama say..:" comes from one type of music style in Cameroon calls "makossa" that's where Michael got that line from... cool uh?

I Know I'm obsessed but actually I don't give a ....about that ;)
I already gave up defending myself and don't care what others think of me

It's my life!

... when you can't sleep when the clocks hits 7 AM on a :censored: Sunday morning, you get up ONLY to pop in Michael's music in your earphones and spend time here, cause it's ONLY way you know you can 'sooth' your brain or your a :cry: or a :mat: wreck all day.

... simply said Michael is the ONLY one who can 'flip' your :cry: mood to a :D mood :blush:

... You need the MJ fix every day and even drag your tablet everywhere so you'll always have your 'lifeline' with you :blush:

Indeed, I don't care if I'm OBSESSED or if peeps fret that I have 'problem' :scratch:

... My brain lives on Michael's energy, that's all! :cheeky:

You join your FIRST (and only) Fan Club and you're in your FIFTIES. (I would like to add that I think the MJJC is really great)

Last edited:
You join your FIRST (and only) Fan Club and you're in your FIFTIES. (I would like to add that I think the MJJC is really great)

:woohoo: :clap: :dancin:

... at first people outside the 'MJ Bubble' don't understand WHY MJJC :wub: is my HOME, then I tell them give me net access and I'm HOME everywhere :blush:

"COOL" they then yell. :cheeky:

.... When you have to try not to bring him up because you know you over do it.. My gf last night told me to let her miss Michael enough to want to watch and hear him.. She doesn't get it! Lol

She does, I'm just obsessed

... MJJC radio is playing while you browse and post here or even when you write and create your own site. :blush:

... you know all the lyrics by heart off all the MJ songs. I'm sure I have a whole 'section' in my brain that 'screams' MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS :lol:

... you hear "soundtracks" of Moonwalker and your mind pictures what scenes and what's been said. The same thing with MJ vids. :cheeky:

Well yes i'm def obsessed and happy to be so
Michael-michael-jackson-29462429-820-1174.jpg

I used to take public transit a lot. One day I was standing on the bus because my stop was coming up. Smooth Criminal was playing on my iPod. The bus made a wide turn and I ended up doing the lean. Finished with a Michael pose. A couple people who could overhear my headphones laughed and clapped.

-When you obsessively search ebay and amazon for MJ merch and then get sad because you cant afford any of it.
-When an MJ song comes on during a Curling match and you use your broom as a makeshift microphone and jam out.
-You have every leaked or unreleased MJ song as well as all his solo albums.
-And just because you have all the Jackson 5, The Jacksons and Janet's albums.
-You watched Men In Black 2 just for the 30 seconds of MJ
-You can name all the Jackson siblings in order of birth.
-You write "Love" as L.O.V.E.
-You HATE most, if not ALL of the following: Martin Bashir, Conrad Murray, Diane Diamond, and Tom Sneddon
-You laughed at the DWTS dance tribute because they just can’t pull a Michael. Not even close
-You know how to do the Thriller dance.
-You plan on doing Thrill The World next halloween
-you have thousands of pictures of him saved onto your computer. (My old hard drive has about 25,000 pictures and 200 or 300 videos.)

lol

Back