Votes: 106 24.7%
  • Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
lmfao i think my immediate reaction would be "oh sh!t ! your Michael jackson! " lmao i have met a ton of famous ppl and they hate it when you scream and grab and stuff. So I think after the oh "sh!t" i would try to start of a funny conversation...and maybe, depending on how the conversation is going, i'll ask for a picture at the end. But i'll ask politely like "hey Michael, if you don't mind can I have your picture?" lol But only if the conversation was going great lol thats how i've befriended famous ppl in the past lmao

Knowing me I would be debating whether it was really him or not, and end up not doing anything. But if I was sure, I would ask for a hug. :D

i would grab him and kiss him on the lips
i know he would kiss me back because of all those videos on youtube of him kissing them ladies

blimey........I am not sure haha.........I would probably try not to scream ( he was scared of the screaming crazy ones lol) but knowing me I would say something stupid and then regret for the rest of my life that I didn't kiss him or something :rollin:

I would ask him on a date and give him my number....and cry :D

I would try not to faint lol, and tell him how much I loved him, and ask for a hug and a pic. However this makes me sad, since I always wanted to meet him one day, and that cannot be possible anymore :(

I would be exteremly nervous that for a fact.

But I would take his hand and wisper in his ear. "I will be your friend". Look at him an smile, that would be that.

I woul say hi first.

Last edited:
id properly stare, be speechless with a :O expression rub my eyes and pinch myself and then faint.

either that or id not realise who it was cause am doesy and cant even recognise my own family, id get in the lift press the button look around, then look twice at him and well up, and start shaking like i was having some sort of fit, and go "omg... yourr. yourr.... YOUR MICHAEL JACKSON... =O" s*slides down the side of the lift and faints.

lmao really over dramatic i no but yano, i would deffo phone my mum and go "i saw Michael Jackson in a lift!"

Last edited:
I love this thread... so I am going to post again..

As I am standing in the elevator, walks in MJ..... I would...

Realizing it is M I C H A E L J O S E P H J A C K S O N....
Nod a polite hello.... stare.... shake like a leaf ....scream like a lunatic..... cry like a small child... then faint...

I then would quickly get up..... and say " does this happen to you often"? - laugh... introduce myself and say.... "sorry Mike, I just couldn't resist".

SCENE:

The scene is a hotel. No one knows Michael Jackson is there. I'm in inside the elevator. The doors are closing...

Michael: Could you hold the door please?
Hilda: *holds door*
Michael: Thank you, I really need to get to my room. I'm exhausted.
Hilda: Oh, you're welcome. You look familiar. Are you friends with Bobby?
Michael: Yes, yes I am.
Hilda: That's cool.
Michael: Hey you know what would be cool?
Hilda: What?
Michael: If we went down to a little vegas chapel and got married.
Hilda: Sure. Sounds good.

The doors then open and the two characters walk hand in hand into the chapel. Within that walk they fall madly in love. They then live happily ever after and have lots of children.

THE END.

SCENE:

The scene is a hotel. No one knows Michael Jackson is there. I'm in inside the elevator. The doors are closing...

Michael: Could you hold the door please?
Hilda: *holds door*
Michael: Thank you, I really need to get to my room. I'm exhausted.
Hilda: Oh, you're welcome. You look familiar. Are you friends with Bobby?
Michael: Yes, yes I am.
Hilda: That's cool.
Michael: Hey you know what would be cool?
Hilda: What?
Michael: If we went down to a little vegas chapel and got married.
Hilda: Sure. Sounds good.

The doors then open and the two characters walk hand in hand into the chapel. Within that walk they fall madly in love. They then live happily ever after and have lots of children.

THE END.

BA-HA-HA! *Breaks into song* "Go-o-o-o-oing to the chapel, and we're, gonna get mar-ar-ar-ied!" To quote Alan Rickman in "Love Actually", "Casually drop into the conversation that you'd like to marry him and have lots of sex and babies."

i would grab him and kiss him on the lips
i know he would kiss me back because of all those videos on youtube of him kissing them ladies

I'd get in the elevator and be like "I'll give you more than a hug." God he was suave :)

I would probably do the same. *ahem* "I promise I'm clean of disease!" *smack* onto his lips. Lovely *sigh* The video of him kissing that chick on stage and his cheeky smile right after ... GUH!

Wait until the elevator started moving, then say in the calmest, nonchalant way, "Soooo, ablout those gold pants? Are they comfortable? Because...they seem really tight...I mean...um...hard to get into."

I'd start doin the Smooth Criminal Forward Lean move but of course I wouldn't be able to, so Michael would have no other choice but to catch me!! Then after that, I would faint and he would have to make sure I'm ok before leaving me. Hahaha

No seriously, I would probably say hi, shake his hand and try not to act like a lunatic. Michael liked it when people treated him like a regular person and not a celebrity, from
his interviews that I saw anyway. :)

Haha! I like that!

I love this thread... so I am going to post again..

As I am standing in the elevator, walks in MJ..... I would...

Realizing it is M I C H A E L J O S E P H J A C K S O N....
Nod a polite hello.... stare.... shake like a leaf ....scream like a lunatic..... cry like a small child... then faint...

I then would quickly get up..... and say " does this happen to you often"? - laugh... introduce myself and say.... "sorry Mike, I just couldn't resist".

With just me and him alone...

I'd want to do something other but I know Michael won't approve of such behavior in an elevator so instead, I'd just nod a simple hello.

Not sure what i wld do really i wld hope i wld be as cool as a cumcumber but i just dont know:scratch:,i have meet a few celeb ppl but no where as near as michael in that terms and when i meet them i was cool,i use to go to buffy and angel convetions where the stars would be there,but michael well thats a whole different story to how i would react i wld think :doh:,i would love to have just a normal everyday convation thats wld be nice i think xxx

What a fun thread this is!

For me, I think my initial reaction would be the same as if I was startled; where my heart starts beating fast and my body suddenly jolts. All bug-eyed I'd probably say "woah! didn't expect to see Michael Jackson on the elevator!" he'd probably giggle - then I'd proceed to get conversation going by asking him what brings him to the area. An elevator ride is an awfully short time, so once it came time for him to step off I'd ask if I could interest him in another ride. ;)

I don't think I'd gush about how I'm a huge fan, nor would I ask for a picture or autograph. I'm super conservative when meeting famous people - I never want to come off as a "pest"...or someone that doesn't know how to treat them as a person that's just like everyone else.

i WOULD HAVE :)sad:) jumped on him and give him a big fat kiss

I LUV THIS THREAD.... THIS IS MY 4th POST I BELIEVE..... forgive me but a lot the other threads are depressing.

So.... I am already on the elevator. MJ steps in...
He would say "hello" to me.... I would reply "howdy"...
then i would stare...... for quite a while.....

and we are actually in the Tallest building in the world...Taipei 101.... so the ride to the top is pretty long.... we both are enjoying the ride.....excited about being at the top of the building.

as MJ notices me staring at him in a puzzled look, he looks over and asks " what's wrong"???

I would have to say "sorry michael, I almost didn't recognize you without the GOLD PANTS"...

I LUV THIS THREAD.... THIS IS MY 4th POST I BELIEVE..... forgive me but a lot the other threads are depressing.

So.... I am already on the elevator. MJ steps in...
He would say "hello" to me.... I would reply "howdy"...
then i would stare...... for quite a while.....

and we are actually in the Tallest building in the world...Taipei 101.... so the ride to the top is pretty long.... we both are enjoying the ride.....excited about being at the top of the building.

as MJ notices me staring at him in a puzzled look, he looks over and asks " what's wrong"???

I would have to say "sorry michael, I almost didn't recognize you without the GOLD PANTS"...

:lmao:

hope the elevator gets stuck.. it would give us time to get acquainted hehehehe

"Holy crap, dude, you're Michael Jackson. You're like my favorite-- hey aren't you supposed to be dead?"

Then he'd spin into a pile of dust Remember the Time style and slither away. Then my head would explode.

Back