Your dreams (When you sleep)

I always have a dream when I'm almost drowning in the middle of the ocean... :(
It's scary.

God I have such freaky dreams sometimes, I even wrote a song about it. I always dream of things like suffocating in a narrow space and falling of a building,talking to dead people etc. Sorry if I creep you guys out,don't worry I am not sick lol...

I hope so hehe...

Want me to post my lyrics of the song I wrote about dreaming?

dont get me started lol! my dreams are so wierd i have no way of explaining them

once i had one that a giant abiminable snowman was taking over my the school i went to (i still went there i my dream) and i managed to hide inside a mini fridge (dont know why there was one at the school) just wierd things like that

i hate the ones where some thing is chacing you and you cant run! - scary!

i was laughing in my sleep the other night because i was dreaming of being at centre parcs and my sister rode her bike into the pond and i woke my self up laughing

Dream

I had a such a wonderful sweet boyfriend who had a bunch of animals. Three big fish had jumped out of their tank and he was giving them something to feel better because he said one of them flew over to the table and was eating a pickle and got ill then passed it to the others. They were flying fish I guess. He made sure they were ok and then I helped him take care of them. Then later on we were hugging and I had my head buried into his neck and his thick dark hair. It felt so nice and comforting and I just said “I love you” and then Right away tried to take it back cause I was shocked I had said it. and he sort of laughed and said “you said it first this time” but it felt so nice to be hugging him.

Then we went to our art class and there were all these things written on my desk about how he is now dating someone else, and it played a video showing him with another girl walking hand in hand, because I said I loved him and he got freaked out, so I was upset, but then he came and saw what I was upset about and he was angry to see that it was just some jealous girls wanting him and he comforted me and let me know I have nothing to worry about and none of that was real.

Then the phone rang and woke me. oh there was also this home that I was going to buy that had a fireplace that was like from the 70’s and other stuff...I remember taking a good look around while I was there but I forget it now that I’m awake.

Oh but I loved that hug, it felt so nice.

lately I was dreaming that I had to clean the bathroom. I was in the house where we lived before we moved out. Anyway I had a broom to clean the ceiling. And there was a very ugly spider, and every time I'd come close with the broom the spider would go the other direction. Then finally it fell on my shoulder and i pushed it away. But if fell on my arm instead. And I am so terrifyed of spiders that I woke with a start, and actually searched my bed for the spider. :ninja:

In the past I always dreamt that was chased by someone. I could fly tough, but only in slow motion. :blink:

I dreamt about Michael once. I was on his concert, he shook my hand and gave me an autograph. He looked the same as in pics when he was in Japan in 2007.

And today I dreamt I was getting married. Oh man...:ninja:

I dreamt about Michael once. I was on his concert, he shook my hand and gave me an autograph. He looked the same as in pics when he was in Japan in 2007.

And today I dreamt I was getting married. Oh man...:ninja:

LOL I once dreamed that I was in a supermarket and Michael was there too. I went up to him and said something like "what the hell are you doing here? Where's your security?!" And he just smiled and said nothing, then I said something else and again he didn't say anything. Then it dawned on me that maybe he couldn't speak. So I asked him and he looked really sad as he confirmed my answer by shaking his head ( :no: ). Then I heard some noise and I heard a group of fans coming our way so I pulled him into an isle and told him not to move.....the fans ran past without seeing him and when I turned around Michael was gone, and all that was left in the isle with me was a shopping cart :lol: Confused and wondering where Michael had gone I just walked around the supermarket and just as I turned around to leave Michael was right in front of me again. He grabbed me for a hug and then he walked out of the store. I followed him but he was nowhere to be found- vanished!! :bugeyed

That was one helluva weird dream.... :unsure:

LOL I once dreamed that I was in a supermarket and Michael was there too. I went up to him and said something like "what the hell are you doing here? Where's your security?!" And he just smiled and said nothing, then I said something else and again he didn't say anything. Then it dawned on me that maybe he couldn't speak. So I asked him and he looked really sad as he confirmed my answer by shaking his head ( :no: ). Then I heard some noise and I heard a group of fans coming our way so I pulled him into an isle and told him not to move.....the fans ran past without seeing him and when I turned around Michael was gone, and all that was left in the isle with me was a shopping cart :lol: Confused and wondering where Michael had gone I just walked around the supermarket and just as I turned around to leave Michael was right in front of me again. He grabbed me for a hug and then he walked out of the store. I followed him but he was nowhere to be found- vanished!! :bugeyed

That was one helluva weird dream.... :unsure:

:lol: He probably was thankful that you saved him :p

I don't remember exactly, but in my dream he was singing new songs from his new album like it was new World Tour or something :unsure: And when he shook my hand...that hurt :ninja: I wonder if Michael is that strong :lol:

I've had some really vivid dreams lately :lol:

One of them being about me in some sort of pageant with Obama and McCain :lol: it was here at my college. I remember vividly we were on pedestals, like the Olympics and they gave us medals!!! :lol: McCain won (how does that happen in my dream?? I'm an Obama supporter lol)...Obama was second and I was third. I remember the last round was interview...and they asked McCain all the questions..BOO lol. After it was over i got to chat with obama though and get his autograph. Apparently in my dream then he wasn't running for president and was still a senator so he was wondering why I wanted his autograph...but I knew he would run in the future so it was a weird "I know something you don't know" thing lol

Weeeeird lol At least that was better than the other dream about obama I had where he was at a party in my dorm and got drunk....then started giving drunken presidential speeches standing on top of desks :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I had a dream about pregnancy tonight. :mellow:
It wasn't me, it was a friend of mine whom I'd never expect to get pregnant right now...

I guess that's happening a lot around me. :ninja:

I had a weird dream a few days ago. It was a very short dream too. It was a bit like the Harry Potter movies.
A classmate was posessed by Voldemort and we had to save him. But in stead of wands, we had calculators and TV remote controls:yes:.
The only good 'magic spell' we learned in school was to push 'MODE' and number 2 at the same time.
So, we were looking for our classmate and when we found him I pressed 'MODE' and number 2 at the same time but it didn't work!!!!
So after a few minutes of confusion, I smashed my calculator on his head, that's how I saved him from Voldemort.:D

Why dreams are always so crazy? At least mine are :D

Two nights ago I saw a dream where I was bicycling with my best friend and I was carrying Godrick Gryffindor's sword (from Harry Potter :D). We went to my house, I had forgot to clean my room so I hadn't made my bed and my friend went to sleep there.
I noticed there was three little bags hanging from my closets' hafts which included yoghurt raisins. They were ment to be eaten in some wedding and me and my friend was supposed to test them if they are OK.
Well, we started to taste the cakes (yes, the yoghurt raisins had changed to cakes) which were in two boxes and we both were supposed to eat 2 pieces. There were also two kinds of them: with red frosting and with blue frosting.
I chose to eat the red ones. When I had ate 1 spoonful, I noticed my friend had ate ALL the pieces that were in her box. I remember I was terrified what's gonna happend because she had broke the rule (we were only supposed to eat 2 pieces).
:lol:
:bugeyed Now I realize there's number 2 many times in that dream.. what does it mean :shifty:

I had a weird dream a few days ago. It was a very short dream too. It was a bit like the Harry Potter movies.
A classmate was posessed by Voldemort and we had to save him. But in stead of wands, we had calculators and TV remote controls:yes:.
The only good 'magic spell' we learned in school was to push 'MODE' and number 2 at the same time.
So, we were looking for our classmate and when we found him I pressed 'MODE' and number 2 at the same time but it didn't work!!!!
So after a few minutes of confusion, I smashed my calculator on his head, that's how I saved him from Voldemort.:D
:lol: :lol:

I have had these Harry Potter -related dreams several times too :D

^^^ LOL, that's weird:D
And it's been such a long time ago since I read/saw something about Harry Potter.
I often have weird dreams:yes:. Last night I had a really weird dream. I was so scared of my sister LOL. I dreamt that she wanted to lick me when I would fall asleep so I got all hysterical and started screaming:lol:.

^:lol:

Oooh I saw something weird last night too, but that was so complicated dream I'm not going to explain it all here :bugeyed
Let's just say there's was a boy who I had a crush on (not in real life) and I was supposed to spend time with him but he left on a boat so I jumped on a lake to catch him :doh:
Plus there were looooooots of other strange things (me and my sister were high jumping and I had a baby that no-one else should not see...)
It was a scary dream. :mello:

I had the weirdest dream last night that MJ and Chris Brown were at my house. I've no idea why chris brown was there cause i'm not even a fan. But I remember asking him to call my sister cause she was a huge fan.

Officially the weirdest dream so far this year

I had weird dream one night ago - was traveling with car long way - on one side we stopped - black bulls were watching me through the car glass - and black hippopotamus and on the other side i saw bit in the in the distance ravens eating some nuts I guess or something like seeds - I aint scared of ravens with bad cause i photograph them in reality as hobby - so in the dream impulsively like in reality i took my Panasonic FZ8 made it into full zoom and so I saw the ravens closer (even closer then full zoom reality) - before i make a photo one of the ravens looked at me like he saw me from far caughed a little and became WHITE and with blue eyes :)) - white raven and bigger - like eagle - and then became my friend - all the other animals in the dream were black as tar - but that raven was white as snow and my friend I use to photograph crows in reality so the dream was cool for me playing with raven - I wondered during the dream while traveling again why is this change in the nature - animals become black and the only most black bird I know becomes white- I also remember tall pretty high trees around the ravens - pretty nature view - the ravens didnt look ugly - just pretty there - like pretty wild part of the nature picture - and the one became white with blue eyes :) weird dream

I love this thread. Dreams are so weird :lol:

Does anyone else ever have repeating dreams?
I have seen several times a dream where I'm in a sinking ship. Sometimes it's like I'm panicing and trying to get safe but sometimes I just watch calmly from the side as the ship sinks.. I haven't had this dream in a while though.

I lately have dreams of travelling - last night I was in Italy - previous I was in Spain - last week I was in China in dreams and weird I dreamed the exact culture of each cities I visited while sleeping and I remember every corner of the streets of these places like i been there many times - I remember all the food i ate there too even its taste (enjoyed some noodles and spaghetti thats good in dreams you can't gain calories :) )- I was once in New York - never been there alive - but I remember the traffic and noise that scared me in this city dream - I guess in reality it isnt that scary - since i like NY of what i see in TV and photos - I would like having dream travel to San Francisco next time always wanted to go there

Last edited:
^ Let's hope you dream about San Francisco next! :D

I have a strange feeling that the dream I saw last night I've seen earlier too. I don't actually remember seeing it, it's just a feeling.

It was weird dream anyway; I was in prison with my old classmates and some who I know by name and we managed to get free of our chains but every time the guard came in we had to act like we were still caught.
Somehow we manage to escape from there and then we travelled to Brazil but before that, I was at airport in Finland saying goodbye to some of my father's friends (who had goodlooking son) (we were not going to the plane ourselves) but when the time came they had to leave to the plane we went there too and it was huge plane and full of people.
I went to sit on the back of the plane and behind me there sat Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox! :D And then we were in Brazil (I was there with those I was in the prison, not my parents) and I don't remember how it went on.

have you been in fights in dreams - Id never hit a person in reality but very often I have dreams where someone realy pisses me off - and i get infight - like never before - Im good karatist in fights ;) - just in dreams

^ That's never happened to me..

But have you ever laughed in a dream? I mean really, a big laugh?
I have - only once and OMG it was great! :D It was so relaxing and very nice feeling when I woke up!

I had dream Im a cowboy like in movie - and dueling with someone - unfortunately he hit me - my pistol didnt work on time dam dam - and as I felt hypotetically dead on the ground then I was thinking that I have lot of work on next day and whos gonna make my tasks and that two people wait their websites and a billboard to be finished by me... still keep on thinking of work and... then I woke up in bed

I got dream related to some realday problem - my cell phone is going down - its 5 years old phone (Samsung 330) and now it started giving up - its display is making me problems - so I had dream last night that it fires up - I try to make important call and smoke comes of it and then slowly becomes fire - it wasnt burning my hands but i felt the burning pain even - but I was tough I kept on trying to make this so important call and view important sms - but no then the phone burned just like meatball and my clothes came in fire too - even fire alarm turned on haha - so its probably a sign it cries for new phone as soon as possible lol in real life I have stopped myself on 3 Nokia models(N73, Xpressmusic 5310 and 6500 silde - these I can afford - I want to get N95 but my pocket cant afford it yet - so for now I have to move between those 3) and one Sony Ericsson model (k850i) - but most ppl try to give me up from Sony since they say many people cry from them - one thing Im sure I try to stay away from samsung anymore

Last edited:
ive only had 2 nightmares(well that i remember when i wake up anyways..when im scared i usually stay up!)

one was when I was in Mexico for a Misson Trip with the Youth program. the places we stayed at had very thin walls, it was 2 stories, and exept for the walkways by the rooms...there was no floor. just grass. not really a roof either..:scratch: hard to explain. haha. and we had to keep our doors open everynight...which means it was like a patio..and we where basically outside. no insulation or nothin(hey i mean its in the poor places of mexico..), and bugs would creep in our rooms everynight...youd hear someone scream suddenly. haha. before i went to sleep i felt like bugs where on me...in the dream bugs where eating me allive...then it went to me seeing it happen to someone and being tortured...and her screams where horrifying. i woke up not feeling right..i looked around, for a split second I thought i saw something...waking dream im sure, of corse. i was soo scared..it was really difficult for me to go back to sleep! the bone chilling screaming i think came from the saw movies, originally. i was reading a book at the time, called Phantoms(Dean Koontz is amazing..), and i would consentrate hard on the screams from Saw in my head to make the book scary for me...i guess i consintrated a lil too hard ha.

the other one was when i fell asleep on the couch. i could see my feet proped up in front of me, the tv and everything, like i was sitting there awake, and i heard footsteps in the background, i think a heartbeat..prolly mine..and i felt like someone was going to sneak up being me and stab me....it was soo freain scary. but that prolly came from the fact that i was scared to be home alone at night :p lol.

but ya...only 2 nightmares i ever remember having!

Back