Your dreams (When you sleep)

sweet princess

Proud Member
Here u can post what kind of dreams you had.NO R-rated dreams, We have youngesters here.I'd like you guys and girls to try to keep it clean.

well, this morning I woke up and I remembered my dream!
It ain't something special but I'll post it anyway:)

I was riding my bike, like I do every day when I go to school. And just a little bit further down the road, there were a few policemen. They told me to stop, so I stopped.
They said: 'we know what you did, the other policemen saw everything and they taped it'
I was like: 'But, I did nothing wrong...'
Police: 'give me the glasses!'
He had like a special kind of glasses and he could see what the other policemen taped, they were really cool!!!:D
Police: 'I can see you were driving through a forest and you shouldn't be there!!! What were you doing there????'
Me: ' No! no! I haven't been in a forest, I live right down the block so, I couldn't have been through that forest you were talking about...'
Police: ' Oh, sorry for bothering you, I hope we didn't scare you...'

The end:)
This dream really had no point AT ALL! I sometimes have really strange dreams...
About murder and I'll solve the mystery and then I chop off someone's head and It's still talking. I even had a dream where we went on a schooltrip and I took a whole fridge with me for lunch:D I had french fries an vegetables in it and I got really mad when someone was eating something out of the fridge and he wouldn't share. I was like: 'Give it to me, I took it with me in the first place, You won't get anything if you don't give me that piece of carrot!!!'
I'll maybe post some more later, if I remember them:)

two nights in a row I've seen a dream where I am in London. I don't know why I was there and I had a bit hard time finding a place to stay. I did find a hostel to stay in.
While there I read in the news that Michael Jackson had married Lisa Marie again and I thought that was like a nightmare :D thought how could he make such a misteke again!

i see gypsies in my dreams all the time!! every night, it started about a month ago, really i think i have an issue!! and honestly i really like them, so these arent nightmares, they're nice dreams, nothing special happens, they r just being in my dreams, doing nothing, mostly... :) and dont know why, but "whatever happens" remindes me on it... one of my fav songs... :) there's something really wrong with me :D Lol

I once had a dream when i was walking along this Blue Bridge somewhere and i jumped of it when i hit the water i woke up sweating and shaking

just weird mixtures of things ive done over the last few days. or mainly stress dreams like being chased or not finding where u wanna go

I had a dream last night that I was at Neverland Ranch and Michael, McCauly(sp?) and I were in the pool playing tag with a bunch of other people, it was fun!!!! we also played other games in the pool as well but i forgot which games we played. It was great.

I also had a dream that my dad's side of the family were related to Michael Jackson's family. for some reason we were in the 70's when Michael still had his Afro.. they were about to leave to go on tour and Michael picked me up and said " bye cousin,i'll miss you.See you when i get back!" and then they left! it was a really cool dream.

p.s.- I have been having dreams that i am related to the Jackson family lately..very strange lol...

Last edited:
^those are cute dreams.. especially the second one

i have dreams of michael but im always his girlfriend in them :)

but i always dream im falling off cliffs...those falling dreams..i forgot what they mean though??:scratch:

hahaha Thanks :) thats cool you have dreams of Michael too heheh. thats crazy my friend has those falling dreams too, i forgot what they mean though

omg lol your always his girlfriend?how cute. is he a nice boyfriend?(stupid question lol)

OMG, i had adream about Michael!!! for the first time in my life.....!!!!!!! God, wish i could repeat that! it was beautiful, i woke up all sweaty(cause i was nervous 4 meeting him)lol
he came in Belgrade for a concert, which was absolutely amazing( if it was amazing in my dream imagine how it would be in reality!!)and i met him in backstage, and dayum he was with Lisa Marie , i didnt liked that part... lol :) and at one moment backstage turned into my bedroom, that was weird, but i liked it, lol
laugh.gif
hah, and he said he was hungry!!! haha, it was the best dream ever!! he IS the sweetest guy on Earth!!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!! MORE THEN MY LIFE!!! I LOVE YOU MORE!!! I LOVE YOU!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

moonwalk_emoticon_jfo.gif
wish i havent woke up...!

Last edited:
OMG, i had adream about Michael!!! for the first time in my life.....!!!!!!! God, wish i could repeat that! it was beautiful, i woke up all sweaty(cause i was nervous 4 meeting him)lol
he came in Belgrade for a concert, which was absolutely amazing( if it was amazing in my dream imagine how it would be in reality!!)and i met him in backstage, and dayum he was with Lisa Marie , i dindt liked that part... lol :) and at one moment backsage turned into my bedroom, that was weird, but i liked it, lol
laugh.gif
hah, and he said he's hungry!!! haha, it was the best dream ever!! he IS the sweetest guy on earth!!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!! MORE THEN MY LIFE!!! I LOVE YOU MORE!!! I LOVE YOU!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

moonwalk_emoticon_jfo.gif
wish i havent woke up...!

awww thats a nice dream. you got to meet Michael!!even though it was in your dream. haha i know, i wouldn't like LMP part either,just Michael. but nice dream!

OMG I have the weirdest dreams! I have strange ones every night. I'll be using this a lot!

The other night I was dreamt that I had a teddy bear that was in love with me. But it couldn't love me the way it wanted to as a human. So with the teddy bear's magic powers, it turned me into a teddy bear. This was illegal so the police found out and scanned me using some kind of blue laser to see if I was actually human. I was, so they arrested me.

Then they changed me back in to a human. Then they put handcuffs on me, but put both of them on one hand so they were like a bracelet. They told me to walk to this place called the Credit Crunch. So I started walking and got to this place but couldn't find the right room so I asked a woman on reception but I couldn't remember the name of the place I was supposed to be. Then I looked at a sign then saw I was supposed to be in the place called Credit Crunch. She said it wouldn't open until 7am (it was 8:45pm) and I was told to sleep there until it opened. I went up, it was on the roof and people were sleeping and I was expected to do the same. They all saw that I wasn't handcuffed properly and told me to run away.

Then it ended.

What made me the most impressed was that my brain really couldn't remember the name Credit Crunch, but then it was on a sign when in my dream I looked around. Isn't that bizarre?

mjlivesimmortal I loved reading your dream. That was a wild one :) Funny and bizarre.

I know I dreamt something last night but I can't remember it! And it was really cool too... gosh darn it!

I do remember a dream I had once and I wrote it down as soon as I woke up because I thought it was real special. My dog had to get put down because he had trouble walking, and it got the point were he couldn't even stand up anymore, so we decided we had to put him down, and I felt so guilty about it too like I was murdering him. (RIP Eddie :cry:), but I did have a dream about him that night. I remember being so freaked out about it. Here's what happened:

I was sitting in my bedroom watching Michael Jackson :)lol: Michael has to make an appearance in all of my dreams!) and Eddie (the dog) was sitting next to me. He was totally fine, and then out of nowhere he started breathing heavily and throwing up, and I was freaking out and I didn't know what to do. I started screaming "oh no your not! I'm not going to put you down again! you're not going to die on me again!" and I was running around like a mad cow trying to get help, but for some reason we couldn't get out of the room. The door was open and everything, but it was like there was some kind of invisible barrier there that was stopping me from getting out. All of a sudden, the furniture disappeared and Eddie and I were sitting in an empty room. He was going into a coma, and being the stupid idiot that I am, decided to take a photo of him, hoping that the flash might shock him and wake him up! :lol: So anyway I was taking photos and the flash wasn't working and I was panicking. I finally fixed the flash so I took the picture, and the flash was so bright I couldn't see a thing. Next thing I know, we're being chased by the flash :lol: It looked like a ball of fire, but it wasn't fire, it was the flash from the camera, but it just looked like fire. Eddie was still on the floor, but I was running around in circles to get away from the flash. I was looking at the dog on the floor, and his nose started to disappear. He looked like he was dissolving. I tried to pick him up but he was falling apart in my hands. It was so weird... Feeling helpless, I said, "there's nothing I can do, I have to let him go". I looked at Eddie, and he woke up! He was breathing normally again and he was totally fine!

I have no idea what this dream meant, it probably doesn't mean anything, but I thought it was really special because it made me feel like I made the right decision in letting him go :yes: But I still miss him heaps! :cry:

Last edited:
""there's nothing I can do, I have to let him go". I looked at Eddie, and he woke up! He was breathing normally again and he was totally fine!""

I used to have dreams of my dog after she died as well. When I first read your dream I thought (and excuse the strangeness of my idea) maybe in a way he needed you to let him go so that he could breath normally again and go to puppy heaven. Maybe his spirit was still sticking around you till you were able to let him go. Or maybe at least in your mind this is your way of coping with having to let him go.

The first dog I had, after she disappeared, about a few weeks later or so I had a dream that she was laying down in the corner of my room with beautiful white wings like an angel. I was 7 years old. I thought I was awake actually. She just lay there and I pet her and it was comforting. Then years later when I was about 17 or 18 years old I had another dog who got run over and she died in my arms. I had dreams of her so much after that. I hated letting her go. I felt so terrible about it and felt my carelessness was the cause of her death. I would dream of her and though she was alive, she was how I remember her being just before she died. She was hurting. I can't remember now if I dreamt of her being healthy and running around...I might have...but one dream I had she was completely cold and stiff dead and I was overcome with sorrow..That dream was actually really difficult for me at first, but was a very powerful dream that I would rather not finish on a public forum. But I do think dreams can be cathartic, they can be inspiring, they can be prophetic, they can be Gods way of speaking to us, they can be warnings....they aren't always meaningless nonsense. In fact I am not sure they ever are meaningless...maybe.

I think dreams always have meaning. I believe that, as Freud said, they represent our deepest wishes and desires. sometimes they are repressed desires, but sometimes I think they just reflect the things we think about a lot in our daily lives. I notice that whatever I do right before bed tends to turn up in my dreams, whether its a show I am watching or a book I am reading.

Does anyone else ever have repeating dreams? Every few years I have this one where I am floating down a rainbow river on a raft, and then falling down a waterfall, with clouds all around me....I know the dream so well, but it's hard to describe (as all dreams are). Another repeating dream I have is one where a witch captures my younger brother and my cousin and takes them inside her evil castle. all I remember from it is that she is planning to cook them in a cauldron, and I'm hiding behind a bush outside the castle waiting for the right moment to go in and rescue them. lol!

I also have had several MJ dreams. In one of them, MJ and I were at a fitness camp. one of those things meant to help you lose weight :lol: :lol: completely random, I know. i have absolutely no idea why we were there, as I am not overweight and MJ certainly is not! lol. he said he had to train for his next tour. maybe I had it because I read that jermaine?? (i think) said he was doing push ups or something in preparation for an upcoming performance, or because I want him to tour again so much. There was another one where we were riding all the rides at Neverland and having watergun fights. :)

I have a reoccurring theme in dreams. .. fish.
I also used to have a few other reoccurring dreams that seemed identical each time ,and then a few other themes. I forget lots of them though. Wish I could remember now. Many were from my childhood.

i slept just a few hours last night, had some bad dreams and looks like it becoming come true now

I have a reoccurring theme in dreams. .. fish.
I also used to have a few other reoccurring dreams that seemed identical each time ,and then a few other themes. I forget lots of them though. Wish I could remember now. Many were from my childhood.

I also often dream about fish! When I was 14 years old, I finally got a puppy for my birthday. But only 2 years later he got very sick and we had to put him down:(. If there's anything worse then 'just' losing a pet, it's having to choose to put them down :(. My mum didn't want a dog anymore because she didn't want me to suffer from it when it might die. So I got some fish...
I'm very happy with them too :) but now I keep dreaming about them...
I remember one dream I had when I just got my fish.
I wanted a lot if small fish and not just a few ugly big ones. But I had this dream that all my fish were stolen and the thiefs replaced them by 5 ugly big ones. REALLY big ones!!! they couldn't even swim because there was no more room!

I also often have the feeling that my bed goes vertical and then I roll out of my bed:) I think I have this dream at least once a month!

Last edited:
omg lol your always his girlfriend?how cute. is he a nice boyfriend?(stupid question lol)

..of course im always his girlfriend..what else would i be:blink:
i wish i can remember them better but we are holding hands sometimes and he looks at me a certain way..but i always wake up before i can upgrade to a wifey:no: lol..

awwww thats cute. but it sucks that you wake up before you upgrade to his wifey.thats the best dreams to have too :p

I had another MJ dream, and this time Michael Jackson got re-married to Lisa Marie and it was all over the news. I have no idea why I had a dream about that either... i also have dreams that I am related to The Jackson family.

I had a weird dream the other night...

I dreamnt all my toenails were falling off.
I was bending down and trying to clip them and they were just coming right off my toes, there wasn't any pain or anything... just one minute they were there and the next minute they weren't :unsure: and the skin underneath was normal, it wasn't tender or a lighter shade or anything unsual.... just really weird.

I picked/pulled about 5 toenails right off before I decided to freak out at the thought that they might not return :shock:

then I woke up as I was calling for mum to come and look.

^^ LOL!:D
dreams can be so weird... lately I seem to remember my dreams a lot... this night I dremt I was on an island in the Pacific Ocean with my sister and a friend. We were singing really loud. Suddenly, we saw another island. And it was approaching!! There were 2 men on the other island, they were dressed in black and (I don't know why but) I had a feeling they were Irish. First, they were very peacefull, making music. But then they came closer and closer and I could feel they wanted to hurt us!!!
Then I saw myself sitting in the living room, with a computer. On my computerscreen, I saw the 2 islands approaching each-other. I clicked on my island and dragged it a bit further away but the 2 men were paddling and they came closer. So I tried to push them away but I couldn't help it...
THEN, I had a brilliant idea! :wild:I clicked on my island and it was flying in the air. Then I zoomed out so I could see the whole globe and I could hear the 2 men screaming 'Where are they???' And they became very angry. Their island drifted away and it became attached to South-America. I put my own island back in the Pacific Ocean and then I woke up:):clapping:

Last edited:
OOoh, once I had a dream where I kissed Michael! :wild: He had sunglasses on and the curly hair.. mm..

Back