your fav song of Michael written by himself alone?

pick ur fav ones :)

• Total voters
If only Stranger in Moscow was included....that's my favourite at the minute. I ended up voting for a handful of my other favourites. At least there's plenty to choose from! :)

But guys, Michael didn't write 'Man in the Mirror' or 'You Are Not Alone'. :)

It's soooooooooooo hard to choose only one song. I voted for Heal The World. Just can't stop to listen to it.

i can't choose only one!
here we go:
Beat It
Billie Jean
Dirty Diana
Liberian Girl
Smooth Criminal
Heal The World
Will U Be There
They Dont Care About Us
Speechless
:D

but i voted for dirty diana! and it wins, it has 86 votes!

I voted speechless, but I know that Billie Jean will be the highest, because we have heard him recording it in the studio and it is amazing. Now we may get to see him recording Invincible in the studio..Fingers crossed!

No stranger in moscow = am teh phail.

Seriously that song is becoming my favorite song of all time really fast!!

Dang I didn't know I could choose multiple songs. I chose Will You Be There. The song is so divine I can't even listen to it without a kinda mental preparation. This is the way I feel about gospel or gospel-influenced songs.

I'd add Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, and...Who Is It.

I knew I couldn't be the only one who reveres that song. For me it's a soul experience, and like you said, I can't just 'listen' to it either. Love it so much :wub:

Will You Be There is my all time favorite. I love that song, I couldn't live without it.
It's kind of a spiritual connection that I have with Michael in that song. :yes:

I had to choose many of them. Michael was an absolutely amazing song writer! :yes: :)

I voted almost all the songs but I have to say that my favourite one is Smooth Criminal :bow:!!! It's the first Michael's song that I ever heard, the one that actually made me love him and no other song can replace it!!

I like all of the songs that he writes, but I really LOVE Black or White because of the message and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough because it always puts you in the dancing mood..

Earth Song, Heal The World, TDCAU, and Will You Be There are my top favorites from this poll.

I Picked several of songs! But my two personal favourites of Mike is, Stranger In Moscow And Is It Scary

ohh wow this was hard - I love all the songs above.... but I have to choose. So I have voted for Speechless. :wub:

I think that Heal the world is the best. The lyrics are amazing!!! So deep and sweet!

Too hard to pick just one, but let's choose Billie Jean.

WoW, what choices!! This is Difficult to just pick Favorites, but I tried...
First I just chose Billie Jean, of course! :wub:
But then I also clicked on some others I would play extra while playing a CD or so... among them DSTYGE, Beat It, Dirty Diana, HTW, Smooth Criminal, WYBT & Speechless, I think that was all I picked!! Not an easy thing to do!! :blush:

Out of the ones up there .. I choosed the following:

Will U Be There
They Don't Care About Us
Heal The World
Dirty Diana

I have a soft spot for powerful lyrics :wub:

I so wish I could vote for Who Is It. Since that is my most favorite song that he has ever written. As for those songs listed I just voted for all of them. And not to sound too critical why is Dirty Diana posted twice in the list?

Back