Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 87 29.8%
  • HIStory

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 29 9.9%

• Total voters
HIStory. I love the more personal songs like SIM and, well, Earth Song is still the song that made me a fan so :)

Bad, with Dangerous close second.

Funny, how Thriller is almost the least popular MJ album here among the fans. I guess that's because we are fed-up with non-fans thinking everything MJ ever did begins and ends there.

Although Billie Jean and Beat it are two of his best songs ever - and also Wanna be startin something is great - but for me Bad and Dangerous have more great songs than Thriller.

Dangerous, altough I also really love the other albums and it's hard to pick a favorite.

Bad is my favourite. Great songs in there.

Right now, Thriller. It has the best balance of everything for me: more hysterical, edgy and messianic than Off the Wall or the Jacksons/J5 catalogue, but more pleasingly unaffected, somehow, than a Bad, HIStory or Invincible... mind you, I've been massively appreciating Dangerous lately, so Thriller might be on the brink of being replaced (again!) as my fave. I just can't settle on the one...

I love all of them... but now I listen to Invincible non-stop! :)

Dangerous is winning wow!

Dangerous is called 'the textbook for every music producer' in my country.

Every sound is crispy and it's full of energy and love.

The King of Pop and the King of New Jack Swing .... what else could I want?

Off The Wall.

Surprising that Michael's best selling album is the least favourite around here.

In my experience that's usually the case on fan forums! And Dangerous is usually the most popular. I too think that there are better MJ albums than Thriller, and Dangerous is definitely among them.

Back