Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 87 29.8%
  • HIStory

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 29 9.9%

• Total voters
Dangerous and History are great,i love them so so much but...
But the moments of suffering that Michael has lived for a boycott her album and our suffering with Him at that time I choose Invincible.
And an album refined, elegant, innovative, great.
I love Invincible, It's My number one.
I love you MJ ..

The album where MJ is in a pure state and in which he finds his definitive style, Dangerous! ;)

Hmm...There's a Good Fight In My Mind About Thriller Or Bad...Both are my Favorite......But I'd rather vote THRILLER..MJ's Dancing And Singing At The Peak...

History, with Invincible a close second. History due to this being the first MJ album I was bought and the album was my life safer throughout my teenage school years.

Invincible is a second due the memories it became a part off in transitional part of life. #deep lol

DANGEROUS, no contest. He was on his creative prime and the sound is still fresh, donโ€™t get me wrong โ€œBadโ€ is also a good album, but lacks the drama and experimental sounds compared to โ€œDANGEROUSโ€. Teddy and Michael were a creative magical duo.

IMWhizzle;4279231 said:
DANGEROUS, no contest. He was on his creative prime and the sound is still fresh, don’t get me wrong “Bad” is also a good album, but lacks the drama and experimental sounds compared to “DANGEROUS”. Teddy and Michael were a creative magical duo.

Yaaaaaaaasssss!!!

IMWhizzle;4279231 said:
DANGEROUS, no contest. He was on his creative prime and the sound is still fresh, don’t get me wrong “Bad” is also a good album, but lacks the drama and experimental sounds compared to “DANGEROUS”. Teddy and Michael were a creative magical duo.

They essentially co-developed the Synclavier and created and assembled a huge library of original sound effects for “Bad”. The sound of the album was absolutely groundbreaking at the time. Not to say that “Dangerous” wasn’t, but “Bad” never got enough recognition for that, in my opinion. :)

Check out the multitrack of the song “Bad” in the 2000 Watts subforum, there’s so much going on in that one song alone, and almost all the songs on the “Bad” album are like that.

Last edited:
ScreenOrigami;4279239 said:
They essentially co-developed the Synclavier and created and assembled a huge library of original sound effects for โ€œBadโ€. The sound of the album was absolutely groundbreaking at the time. Not to say that โ€œDangerousโ€ wasnโ€™t, but โ€œBadโ€ never got enough recognition for that, in my opinion. :)

Check out the multitrack of the song โ€œBadโ€ in the 2000 Watts subforum, thereโ€™s so much going on in that one song alone, and almost all the songs on the โ€œBadโ€ album are like that.

Agreed.

I think often it’s about that first album you connected with that holds a special place, for me, it’s HIStory.

mjcentral;4285417 said:
I think often it’s about that first album you connected with that holds a special place, for me, it’s HIStory.

Indeed. That's the case for me as well

Back