Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 87 29.8%
  • HIStory

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 29 9.9%

• Total voters
h God. This is a rather difficult question for me. I've been listening to the Dangerous album a lot lately and it appears like it's starting to become my fave more and more everyday. But, let me REALLY think about this... Alright, I still believe my fave MJ album is Thriller. I remember listening to many of the songs of Thriller when I was a kid on the radio and through music videos on TV. I think Dangerous kicked Bad out of my #2 spot though. So here's my list as of now:

1) Thriller
2) Dangerous
3) Bad

Honorable mentions: Off the Wall and HIStory

Dangerous, one of the reason I like it because it's released the year I was born :)

I'm happy to know that Dangerous got most votes :) thank u all!

Anyway, it's hard to reject any of them!

Well, it's hard, because I really, truly love all of them, but I voted HIStory as it was a very special Michael-related time in my life. :)

I agree...When HIStory came out I was just starting my obsession with Michael...It's such a personal album and very meaningful...

Oh man this is hard to decide, I like all the albums but I prefer Bad the most because it just has so many high-energy tracks like Bad, SC, DD etc.
But I also love Thriller because it's got so much soul and warmth.

BaD ..Mn in the mirror,Dirty Diana,Smooth Criminal my favorite songs...

all albums are great, theres no one single song that i dont like, all songs have a special meaning, but my favorite album is Bad, without a doubt, i love everything about bad era.

"Bad" "TWYMMF" "Another Part of Me" "MITM" "IJCSLY" "Dirty Diana" "Smooth Criminal" "Leave Me Alone"

8 Fantastic songs!

"Jam" "In The Closet" "Remember The Time" "Heal The World" "Black or White" "Who Is It" "Will You Be There" "Keep The Faith" "Dangerous"

9 Great songs.

Damn why can't I keep one choice!! AARRRRGGGHHH!!! :p

Thriller is in last place? WTF is this?!!!!

Thriller is in last place? WTF is this?!!!!

LOL...only on an MJ forum would you find this. I think most here have heard the songs on Thriller so much that we gravitate towards the equally brilliant, if not in some ways superior music from other albums that,ironically,were deemed "not on the same caliber" as Thriller by the mainstream media, public

LOL...only on an MJ forum would you find this. I think most here have heard the songs on Thriller so much that we gravitate towards the equally brilliant, if not in some ways superior music from other albums that,ironically,were deemed "not on the same caliber" as Thriller by the mainstream media, public

Is very true!

Back