Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 87 29.8%
  • HIStory

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 29 9.9%

• Total voters
I voted for Dangerous but I adore Invincible too..so it's a tie between them for me. Hmmm wondering now should I have voted for Invincible instead!! Tie!!

My FAV is Triumph, but since that's not listed for obvious reasons, it was a tie for me between OTW and Bad. I voted for OTW because it's more timeless than Bad if that makes sense. Like you could listen to OTW years from now and it would still sound like it belongs with whatever music would be current at that time. Bad is a little more dated.

I used to tell everybody that my favourite album was Dangerous cause I fell for Michael during Dangerous era. But after giving it a second thought, I concluded that I do love HIStory album most of all. For all the passion, strength and emotion put into it... Well, of course, this is true about every piece of music Michael did but HIStory reflects his anger, his attitude to such evil things as betrayal, greed, media hunting him and so on. You can feel listening to it what a strong and good man he was. Well, I'm afraid I failed to explain my thought as I'd like to... :(

its always been a tie between thriller and bad for me....bad was always my favorite, but i've been listening to thriller more and that ish is spectacular...like, i see why it's such a cult classic and best selling album ever...i love every song (well not really tgim, but it's not THAT bad) so i voted for thriller

I still can't choose, but there are SO many songs on Off the Wall that put me in suuuuch a good mood. Something in the melodies.

Off The Wall.
I'm torn between OTW and Dangerous but I'd probably put in the Off The Wall CD before Dangerous.
Yeah, Off The Wall. hahah. I love it.

All of them are just amazing though. Not one outshines the other in my eyes. :) They're all equally great.

They are all great, but nothing tops Thriller.

The songs, the look, the era.....nothing could ever beat that. I thank God I was able to be a part of that in the early 80's.

I'm between dangerous and invincible! Both albums have most of my favourite songs! But I think I'll go with Dangerous because my favourite song (Give in to me) is there!!!!:)

Why isn't BOTDF there? Even though it was mostly remixes, there are still five great tracks on there. My faves HIStory though, its genius!

I love them all. Overall my favorite album is Dangerous, but right now I'm obsessed with Invincible.

It's so hard to pick! I went for Dangerous though. :)

Bad is my current favorite.
Totally impossible for me to choose an all-time favorite without really sitting down and analyzing it!

When I first got into Michael like really started learning and listening to him as a kid I was absolutely obsessed with 'Bad'. Before that was Off the Wall which was one of my "starter" albums in my journey to be an MJ fan. "Thriller" was the first actual Michael record I bought, and that album has a special place in my heart.

However,
Creatively I would have to say Dangerous. I believe it was his most experimental album. I mean that album had it all. Jack Swing jams, unbelievable ballads, absolutely incredible song-writing, superb mixing and production, and its flourishing creativity was phenomenal.

Dangerous.

i cant believe what i saw,i thought thriller must be the choice of most ppl since its the most mentioned and the best selling ablum of him.but i prefer dangerous slightly which turns out to be most voted,thats intersting~

:2cents:

Off the Wall and a very close second is Triumph with masterpieces like This Place Hotel and my favourite MJ song Your Ways

Back