Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Is that book worth buying, like is it all tabloid? I had seen it in a shop but hadn't time to check it out.
No, it isn't a tabloid. It's a great book with amazing pics that I just got too!
There are threads about it on MJJC, just do a search and type in the title, or the authors name :yes:

This T-shirt:

P5023209232039_1.jpg

The eyes and autograph are glow in the dark!
OMG! Where can I get this shirt? I would love to wear this at night.:cheeky:

I haven't really purchased anything that recently, but I do recall purchasing a Thriller 25 vinyl picture disk shortly after Michael's passing.

I just bought another copy of 'Michael Jackson The Magic,The Madness,The Whole Story' Today for my Mother. It's cool she has read all my Michael Jackson books..she's a fan too!

I bought a book called Michael Jackson: Music Icon, yesterday and it's a very good book with impartial text (some facts are inaccurate, a few photos have the wrong dates, but not too many of them) . The photos in the book are brilliant and the resolution of the photos are actually very high and quite stunning, and better than a lot or recently published bigger and more expensive books I've bought that have recently been released. This book is quite small, the same size as an average paper back novel and it's a very low price. I bought mine from Foyles book shop for £6.95, but you can also buy it from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294.

MichaelJackson-MusicIcon.jpg

OMG! Where can I get this shirt? I would love to wear this at night.:cheeky:
I have that shirt. I bought it from JC Penney though. Mine doesn't glow in the dark, even though the eyes and signature are yellow too. I wonder if they are different material.

I bought a book called Michael Jackson: Music Icon

that`s my last purchase, too:) I found it in my bookstore and loved the photos, which are not so rare but really beautiful
It is written in 3 languages (English, German and French), so though it has 190 pages, don`t expect to get a lot of reading. If you already have a Visual Documentary, you may find nothing new, because there are only facts with dates. Anyway that`s quite a good book.

TII T-shirt and poster :)

J5 I Want You Back Unreleased Masters

I've just ordered myself a Thriller LP. :)

Michael by the editors of the Rolling Stone. I'm aware there's some negative stuff in there. I'll probably just pretend it doesn't exist. It has really nice pictures.

Also Big Red gum if that counts. :lol:

I bought two books (For The recond and In the studio with MJ) and the remastered J5 albulm that were released in the beginning of January :)

Michael by the editors of the Rolling Stone. I'm aware there's some negative stuff in there. I'll probably just pretend it doesn't exist. It has really nice pictures.

Also Big Red gum if that counts. :lol:

I just got it too.. nice pictures. :)

my last purchase was a tshirt though from JayJays :)

Photo10.jpg

Just got my last purchase this morning.
It's a guitar signed by Michael :woohoo:

Back