Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

I know :D
Right after Michael's dead, I tried to buy a signed guitar but couldn't afford any of them.

:woohoo: Webbie, that's awesome! Lucky! :)

Beats my last purchase, King of Pop socks! :p My mum bought them for me in the January sales. Hehe!

Awww thank you, blue eyes Belle!

Hahaha LOL!

Not true, all MJ objects have the same value :yes:

What! Now I'm uber jealous!!!!!

Don't be jealous ;) I needed to save for it for a very long time!
And now the damn thing doesn't want to get photographed LOL :D

Just got my last purchase this morning.
It's a guitar signed by Michael :woohoo:

YOU WIN!!!!

I wanted to write that I pre-ordered This Is It 2-DVD edition, but I won't now. Not after THAT! :wild::punk::D

Signed by MJ, omg, nice!

Last purchase: Black Or white CD sigle remixes and Black or White 7" and a Scream Austria Promo

I went on a trip to London last week, an bought a lot of MJ stuff, and went to the O2 exhibition.

I bought:
Moonwalk, Official Calendar, in the O2 shop I bought Invincible sleeping mask (I wanted the Dangerous one, but it wasn't there), MJ cards and the exhibition programe...
And I bought a t-shirt about a month ago.

Last purchase is a book called Michael Jackson treasures, I ordered it after the Opus. :)

I bought HIStory on casette in the box with booklet and things.

I can't even play the damn thing but I wanted it anyway :lol:

I just got Michael Jackson Treasures! :dancing: After this I think I'm pretty much done with the books, unless a new one comes out.

My last purchase was a giant Captain EO comic, I love it :D

Oh! Not really a last MJ purchase, but kind of. on 25.06.2009 a Mickey and Pluto jersey minutes before a free BBCproms (unaware of happening) classical concert directly outside of the shop. Them playing "The Land of Hope and Glory", at 20.15pm, exact time of our angel's passing in British Time. Me thinking (as never been to a classical concert before); how beautiful, Michael would love it, he would fly...!I even got this recorded on my phone!
Spooky but real.

Last edited:

Michael Jackson Necklace,(dogtag) and bracelet, TII BluRay Steel case/ & DVD and a Video collection

i ordered the blur-ray of TII and a tribute comic magazine.

I preordered This Is It on Blu-Ray yesterday, and I was with my boyfriend today as he bought me an MJ Thriller Zombie amplified tee for my birthday next week :)

pre-ordered TII and BOTDF from Amazon...and more recently...two MJ necklaces from Ebay...

Thriller 25 anniversary CD+DVD and Dangerous Bucharest DVD :)

I'm a little bit obsessed with buying things at the moment.

I just got my BOTDF and Ghost picture disc vinyls from Ebay :)

Back