Geraldine Hughes > I Regret to Inform You...

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Has anyone seen this?

Friday, January 7, 2011

I Regret to Inform You...

It is my regret to inform the entire Jackson fan community that I will no longer be inside the court room! As many of you know, my intentions since releasing Redemption was to bring the truth to the fans that want to hear it. I have supported Michael Jackson's innocence since 1993 and the Jackson family since 2003. When Michael settled the case and the information went nowhere, I decided in 1997 to write Redemption for the sole purpose of letting the fans and fanbase know the truth. I promote Redemption wherever the fans are because they tried to block the fans from getting Redemption when it first released. My quest now, in loving memory of Michael Jackson and for the sake of his children, is to protect Michael's legacy, and to make sure the world knows the truth through whatever forum necessary.

I respect concerns to have no one speak to the press without permission, but feel it is my duty as a citizen of the United States of America to exercise my freedom of speech in this case. I also respect concerns that public speaking might jeopardize the case, but the law is not based on public statements. It is based on facts, evidence and proof. Public statements sway public opinion. When you let a negative statement go unchallenged without a rebuttal, then the public believes the negative. (That is what happened in 2003 when Michael was going to trial and no one was rebutting the negative press. Everyone was shocked to learned that Michael was acquitted on all charges, when he was actually winning the case from the very first prosecution witness -- but no one was saying so).

Michael Jackson allowed me to speak publicly on his behalf in 2003/2004 because he knew that I had the ears and eyes of the fans and was fully persuaded that I believed in his innocence. Michael Jackson was the one that gave me permission to use his photo as a cover on Redemption without question and when I needed help promoting Redemption, while they were trying to block it, Michael sent word to me to seek the assistance of polititians and entertainers. Jesse Jackson was the first to break the news about Redemption to Chicago in 2003 when he flew me to do a press conference. Jermaine Jackson called me to do an interview with MSNBC's Dan Abrams. ABC, NBC, Fox News, Rita Crosby, Jeraldo, Scarsborough Country, Access Hollywood, 20/20, and even Bill O'Rielly had no problem with me supporting Michael's innocence publicly.

The Jackson Truth was designed to bring the truth because the press picks and chooses what it reports. We wanted a positive channel of getting the truth to the fanbase, using positive people, fans that wasn't caught up in back biting and hurting other fans and who would keep Michael Jackson's loving legacy alive.

As much as I respect these wishes, I cannot be silenced. I have invested too much of my life (since 1993) in getting the truth out about one of the most wonderful human beings that has ever lived, Michael Jackson. I feel that God has put me in place and no man can put me assunder. I don't have to be inside the court house to know what really happened. I already know what Conrad Murray did and its not involuntary manslaughter; its murder! I just want to make sure that the truth is told and true justice is served.

I wish we could all work together, because together we stand and divided we fall. There has definitely been a lot of division in Michael Jackson's fan base. When I look outside of the court house and see no fans, no supporters and that there is only a handfull of fans on the 9th floor fighting to get inside, it saddens my heart. True loving and supportive Michael Jackson fans have backed away because of the fueding amongst other fans. I never thought I would see the day when so-called MJ fans would fight and claw to keep other fans from supporting. I never though I would see the day when true supporters would be banned from the court house. That wasn't the case in 2003, but this is 2011 and Michael Jackson is no longer here.

I regret to inform you that the tide has changed. Can we all work together to protect Michael Jackson's loving legacy? God says in the Bible that, "you know my sheep by their love." Michael Jackson loved God and lived according to His principles. If you love Michael Jackson we should see God (not the devil) in you too!

Geraldine Hughes

Posted by Ghughes at 12:50 PM

http://geraldinehughes.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-regret-to-inform-you.html?spref=tw

:fear:

Moderators: I do not know if it's the right place or has been posted.

tell me again how she is in the Jackson circle? What is she to them and how long as she known them? Where did this woman come from?

tell me again how she is in the Jackson circle? What is she to them and how long as she known them? Where did this woman come from?

Geraldine Hughes was Evan Chandler's attorney's secretary, and overheard what she said was a conspiracy between Chandler and the attorney, to extort money from Michael. (that resulted in the 1993 accusations). At the time of the trial, she published a book called Michael Jackson Redemption. (or something like that. .) In that book, she recounted the conversations she overheard. She marketed the book primarily on fan-sites. (I've read the book. Other than the conversations she overheard, the book was largely religious in nature.)

Geraldine fell from grace, in my opinion, when she was asked to make the talk show rounds, and appear on the Geraldo Rivera show (during the trial). In my opinion, she was of NO help to Michael. She refused to state anything that she had overheard, and just said, "Read my book!" She was soon dropped from the interview circuit. To me, she seemed far more interested in marketing the book, than in helping Michael! She COULD have helped (tv interviews), but really didn't.

I believe she came to know the Jackson family as a result of her Redemption book. In the current situation, she has made statements about Murray that are very questionable, and is apparently trying to write/market another book. This one, about Michael's death. I can't see how she could have any first-hand knowledge about that, at ALL. (She didn't really KNOW Michael, or Murray.) I believe she made a comment to a tabloid that Murray was in a strip-club at the time of Michael's death, but could offer nothing in the way of proof.

In the statement above, she wrote: "Michael Jackson allowed me to speak publicly on his behalf in 2003/2004 because he knew that I had the ears and eyes of the fans and was fully persuaded that I believed in his innocence." I highly doubt that, but.. whatever. . . She COULD have spoken "on his behalf," as anyone with information about the 1993 allegations could have. But, she must have felt that telling the TRUTH on tv would reduce book sales? (It actually had the opposite effect.) She was a major source of frustration for a lot of us who were active during the trial. She COULD have "spoken up," but chose not to. . . .

She's the female equivalent of Oxman. In my opinion, of course.

Last edited:
so why do we care if she is there or not? she is nothing to them she has no proof of anything and we..... I dont get it?

well that confused me is all. i dont see where she plays into all this so i didn't know if she was on our side or is she was just there to promote.

well that confused me is all. i dont see where she plays into all this so i didn't know if she was on our side or is she was just there to promote.

after Michael's death we have seen her in the circle of Eddie Jones - Oxman and Joe.

We have seen her on ustream talking about a federal investigation and marching to white house and discuss this with Obama (what happened to that?).

She also attended court hearings and if you watched any live streams of TMZ and X17online you would see her rush after the hearings to outside and talk to the press. She was again saying this is murder, blames the state, asks for federal investigation while promoting her book. (I have also seen her being rude to fans on live streams - 1-2 fan approached her saying "say this to the press" and she responded back with "you all need to get away from me")

Rumor is that Jackson family (or Joe) asked her not to speak anymore and want the family to be represented by other people such as Oxman. and yes I'm sure that Oxman will be 1000times better representative with all that addict, sick and brain swelling talk like he did on last Friday. (of course I'm being sarcastic)

I don't really care if she's in the courtroom or not. I never listened to what she had to say. I find it annoying that all she does is promoting her book.

I believe she made a comment to a tabloid that Murray was in a strip-club at the time of Michael's death, but could offer nothing in the way of proof.

During one of Eddie Jones' shows, she spoke about someone telling her that Murray had left the house

that night, but she wouldn't say who told her, or when Murray was supposed to

have left. It was odd.

She has said a lot of dubious stuff recently. Like she mentioned that someone told her that they saw Murray drinking at a strip club the night of the 24th but there was no evidence to suggest that. Even her book didn't sit well with critics as she constantly called Michael an angel sent from God which critics accused her of being an 'obsessed fangirl'.

I like her! Better her then Oxman I say! She didn't say anything different then the things most of the fans have said here and else where at the last press conference she gave on the prelim of Murray! She said the charges should be changed! I read her book Redemption: The truth behind the 93 child molestation allegations! She was in contact with MJ Private Investigator Anthony Pelicano about what she saw and heard during that time and was gonna be used for MJ defense if it had went to trial!

She typed up a lot of Docs that was going on during the 93 allegations for Evan Chandler attorney Barry Rothman that she said was an obvious setup to frame MJ! So I wouldn't dismiss her so quickly! She was never a great public speaker then! I seen her past interviews and even her speeches about her book online since then and she has gotten better!

And u gotta love that Brain a-hole Oxman can go on TRUtv and say Mj is an addict and the fam don't care! But, Geraldine Hughes says the charges should be changed to murder and and she gets the boot! o_O SMFH

WHATEVER!

Oh and by the way if your familiar with The GQ 94 article Was Michael Jackson framed? By Mary A. Fisher. Where do u think she got most of her info from? Yes, Geraldine Hughes!

Last edited:
She has said a lot of dubious stuff recently. Like she mentioned that someone told her that they saw Murray drinking at a strip club the night of the 24th but there was no evidence to suggest that. Even her book didn't sit well with critics as she constantly called Michael an angel sent from God which critics accused her of being an 'obsessed fangirl'.

Aphrodite Jones have been accused of the same though!-_-

I like her! Better her then Oxman I say! She didn't say anything different then the things most of the fans have said here and else where at the last press conference she gave on the prelim of Murray! She said the charges should be changed! I read her book Redemption: The truth behind the 93 child molestation allegations! She was in contact with MJ Private Investigator Anthony Pelicano about what she saw and heard during that time and was gonna be used for MJ defense if it had went to trial!

She typed up a lot of Docs that was going on during the 93 allegations for Evan Chandler attorney Barry Rothman that she said was an obvious setup to frame MJ! So I wouldn't dismiss her so quickly! She was never a great public speaker then! I seen her past interviews and even her speeches about her book online since then and she has gotten better!

And u gotta love that Brain a-hole Oxman can go on TRUtv and say Mj is an addict and the fam don't care! But, Geraldine Hughes says the charges should be changed to murder and and she gets the boot! o_O SMFH

WHATEVER!

Oh and by the way if your familiar with The GQ 94 article Was Michael Jackson framed? By Mary A. Fisher. Where do u think she got most of her info from? Yes, Geraldine Hughes!

Do you have a source for that?

Do you have a source for that?

I heard it from somewhere, can't remember where? But, reading the article it's clear that Mary A. Fisher interviewed Geraldine Hughes! All that info On Barry Rothman is the same as Geraldine who worked for him describes it, especially his character!

Hi! Sorry to come into this thread out of nowhere but I read "Geraldine Hughes" in the title so I post it here : her twitter from today (refers to her blog) : http://geraldinehughes.blogspot.com/2011/01/conrad-murder-left-premises.html?spref=tw
"Conrad Murder left premises..."

Actually I read other people thinking of this scenario too.
Don't know if it has been possible (for days)...

What do you think?
Sorry, am off line now till late this evening...

Take care, love,
Garden

^ Thanks! Interesting...we shall see!? When the trial finally happens! I do beleive he was faking helping MJ! He knew he was far gone! And it's obvious Nicole alverez was the hoe...I mean girl he was visting when he wasn't with/watching MJ!

good riddance. One less attention whore to deal with...Yay for us & MJ.

Next one to go should be Oxman...but he's like a chewing gum stuck to the bottom of our shoe.

Eventually...

^ Thanks! Interesting...we shall see!? When the trial finally happens! I do beleive he was faking helping MJ! He knew he was far gone! And it's obvious Nicole alverez was the hoe...I mean girl he was visting when he wasn't with/watching MJ!

^^"We shall see!?" must be the best answer, thanks bluetopez!

sound like one of randys attention seaking twitters. informing everyone of something that no one gives a dam about. if shes been in the court room she should have been doing a job of making notes. if she were then her not being there anymore would matter. but she wasnt and didnt so who really cares. what is it in america with these sort of crazy ppl

[/B]

Aphrodite Jones have been accused of the same though!-_-

I've read Geraldine's book. I assure you, she is far more florid than Aphrodite's stuff. The book was, shall we say, "not well critically received?" Mostly, I dislike her for her behavior during the trial, where she went on tv and only said, "If you want to know, buy my book." She could have helped Michael. And didn't.

Geraldine is writing/promoting a NEW book, now. Hence, a lot of attempts at exposure. (I really doubt that Obama has any intention of rolling out the red carpet for her. Or any carpet at all?.) :bugeyed

I've read Geraldine's book. I assure you, she is far more florid than Aphrodite's stuff. The book was, shall we say, "not well critically received?" Mostly, I dislike her for her behavior during the trial, where she went on tv and only said, "If you want to know, buy my book." She could have helped Michael. And didn't.

Geraldine is writing/promoting a NEW book, now. Hence, a lot of attempts at exposure. (I really doubt that Obama has any intention of rolling out the red carpet for her. Or any carpet at all?.) :bugeyed

I saw most if not all of her interviews & I agree they were not helpful. Abrams I remember being very frustrated with her as she did say "If you want to know, buy my book."

I stopped reading her book at page 58, when she wrote that "Mr. Pellicano is a very tall, slender-built man, handsome and very gracious. He was a respectable man and had high regards for my mother's courage in persuading me to come forth." Those are words I would never use to describe the asshole Pellicano.

I like her, and at least she tried to get the truth out there, I totally believe her motives were genuine and I think they still are. She is right, we might vary in our opinions but we have always remained united in our love and loyalty for Michael and our belief in him, this is not the time to loose this unity. We should support someone like Geralding, instead of critisising her for what she didn't say let's thank her for what she did.

On her youtube page you can see when a women name Taaj Malik tells her to stop during her press conference and she replies "Y'all need to leave me alone" I beleive this Taaj Malik person may have gotten her in trouble?! She is also close to Joe! She has also gotten into fights with other fans and been accuse of not really caring for MJ but, to get fame!?

For those interested http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJacksonTruth#p/a/u/0/uDpOZxPkn8M

Rumor is that Jackson family (or Joe) asked her not to speak anymore and want the family to be represented by other people such as Oxman. and yes I'm sure that Oxman will be 1000times better representative with all that addict, sick and brain swelling talk like he did on last Friday. (of course I'm being sarcastic)

Oh no Ivy!! With all that is going on the Jacksons are allowing this man Oxman to spew his filth? Please tell me I misunderstand you. It is like they are on Murrays side if they are. Oh God...:no:

Based on what all of you are saying, I will applaud her for bringing the facts to the forefront that were helpful to Michael, disregard her ineffective efforts, and move on.

I agree with all that! I do! But, I can't hate on someone that tried and is trying to clear MJ name, Sorry! And like I said She has gotten better! Aphrodite book is on 05 so big difference! I love her book too! But, if u ever heard her talk about 93? She kinda sucks in that department!

Geraldine Hughes I remember on MSNBC stated that 93 is a complex case!
Which she is right! It was a planned setup so many factors have to be discuss in order to understand! I guess that's the reason why she found it difficult to explain it in such a short time that TV offers?! But, in her speeches she does well, when she goes into details!:yes:

Anyways, let's focus on the real haters who are/were in the court room that shouldn't have been there like Diane Dimond! Now that's something to be outraged about! Also to get Oxman lying load mouth (A TRUE ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE) out of there also!

I like her, and at least she tried to get the truth out there, I totally believe her motives were genuine and I think they still are. She is right, we might vary in our opinions but we have always remained united in our love and loyalty for Michael and our belief in him, this is not the time to loose this unity. We should support someone like Geralding, instead of critisising her for what she didn't say let's thank her for what she did.

I agree that this is the time for fan unity, and to renew our efforts to remain loyal to Michael. One way I'll renew my effort to support and remain loyal to Michael is by NOT supporting Geraldine Hughes. I seriously doubt that she has any knowledge at all if "Murray was at a strip club" that night, or was not. And THAT adds to tabloid fodder, and clouds the picture of what really could have happened to Michael. She has no inside knowledge now that I can possibly imagine. She's writing a book.

She had a piece of important information during the trial, and I'll give her credit for putting it in a book. She deserves NO credit for any other kind of support, though. She could have been a strong voice for Michael's defense, but on media was no voice at all. And she could have been!

And yes, she was interviewed by Mary Fischer for her article. Fischer is a very credible journalist. So in that sense, Geraldine's information was already OUT THERE, and was widely read.

Whatever. I'm just glad she is no longer in the courtroom.

Back