MJ forgets the words?! Never........ ;)

Too cute! :lol: And I'm loving his "BONG... BONG... BONG" at the beginning. :lol:

OMG that was sooo funny! :lol: Strangely I think that I have never seen this before :eek: That's weird because I have the Dangerous Rehearsals downloaded to my computer, but.... seriously Michael doesn't need a band he can do the sounds himself :lol: "Michael the human guitar" :rofl:

Haha :lol: I just read your posts and when I saw "Bong bong" I knew about what we're talkin about :lol: I love this rehearsal. Michael was cute. Oh...everyone can forget lyrics :p

Last edited:
LMAO i love that clip. And just kept going and dancing as if he was saying the words PERFECTLY :lol: "dee dada shaka danda right or wrong!" :lol:

And the guitar solo! :lol: :lol: SPOT ON! :lol: When I listen to the song and Im singing to it....that's exactly how i sound. "Dooolldododlldodllldoodllldooo doooooooooo!...BEAT IT!" :lol:

Last edited:
LMAO i love that clip. And just kept going and dancing as if he was saying the words PERFECTLY :lol: "dee dada shaka danda right or wrong!" :lol:

And the guitar solo! :lol: :lol: SPOT ON! :lol: When I listen to the song and Im singing to it....that's exactly how i sound. "Dooolldododlldodllldoodllldooo doooooooooo!...BEAT IT!" :lol:
LMFAO...you have me rollin on the floor over here :lol:

rofl at that! where was this filmed and how comes it's on youtube?:)

It's the rehearsals for the Dangerous Tour. The whole stage and stuff was built on his "backyard" in Neverland :) I think he wanted the rehearsals to be filmed, so he was able to watch afterwards what went well and what he wanted to be done in different way.

Before that guitar solo.. what the heck happened there? To me it seemed like a drip of spit or something and he wiped the stuff off twice.. and smiled to the camera the same "yeah I noticed" way he did in that "open zipper" video.. :lol:

I simply love the Rehearsals, MJ's so cute:lol:

But what you can see for sure is that MJ can sing!!!!!:punk:

I'm watching the whole rehearsal thing now.

It's all live, yet he mimed at least 50% of the live shows. I reckon it's because of the words rather than the dancing.

That guitar solo is too cute:wub: I think it's cute when he forgets the words:), he messed up the words too on Dirty Diana Bad tour^_^:wub:

I Have the Dangerous Tour Rehearsals, but on mine you can't really see him to close! Does anyone have it in good quality where you can see him good?

Oh my god I actually fell off my chair laughing!!! That was so cuuuute!!!

What a cutsie pie our Mikey is! :funny:
I personally love his bongggg....bonggg... and his guitar solo.

Gosh, he's good...

:wink:

Back