Who is planning to go to the funeral?

mimi0

Proud Member
The Funeral

Hi All,

Words can't explain how sad I am. I cannot stop crying.

All I can think about is going to California. I'm from Toronto, Canada.

I would like to attend the funeral. If anyone has heard anything, please post it here, so that whoever wants to attend can book their flights.

Thanks,

Re: The Funeral

i still don't know what to do. Theres plenty of things i could use the money for 2 make my life better in the future. But i so want to be there, even if its to be with fans...As soon as i decide one thing i get all confused again. I just feel i would regret it for the rest of my life if i don't go....

i still don't know what to do. Theres plenty of things i could use the money for 2 make my life better in the future. But i so want to be there, even if its to be with fans...As soon as i decide one thing i get all confused again. I just feel i would regret it for the rest of my life if i don't go....

That's how I feel. I'm going to wait for the details first and see what I can realistically do. But I honestly feel like I will regret it if I don't go.

I want to go but I'm so damn far away and can't afford the plane tickets... :'(

Don't even want to think about this. The longer they put off the burial, the better for me because I think when I see images of MJ's coffin I will completely lose it. I know he's dead, but a funeral is so final. I am from NY, but If I had the oppurtunity and can work something out, I would like to go to California to pay my final respects, but gosh, thinking of Michael in a casket is too much for me. I cannot deal with that at all.

Don't even want to think about this. The longer they put off the burial, the better for me because I think when I see images of MJ's coffin I will completely lose it. I know he's dead, but a funeral is so final.
Exactly. It truly hasn't hit me yet. Even when I think it has, it hasn't.
I know I will lose it when I see Michael is a coffin. How unreal is all this...

I would give anything to go but i know i won't be able to. I live in England and as i am only 17 and at college with no job there isnt a hope of me being able to afford to go. Its awful :(

Thank you for this tread, I really would like to go too. I will go if it is open to the public. I hope we know something soon.

I'm going.

gotta book plane tickets soon.

as It will probably happen during next week. they said tuesday (that's the rumours) who knows

I would like to come so much, but LA is so far away from my country... :(
Besides, we don't even know if this is going to be public.

I would like to come so much, but LA is so far away from my country... :(
Besides, we don't even know if this is going to be public.

yes, same here..
i really really want to go.
even if its not public, i just want to be close to him just once in my life and show him my respect and love together with all the fans.

Does anyone know how to get a turist visa for usa and how long it takes?

I plan to go, as soon as the details are announced I will book my flights. As long as they give more than 24 hours notice as it's 16 half hour flight from here. I feel like I need to be with the fans, need to say goodbye.

if it was made public
i dont think i would be strong enough to see michael in a coffin
no im not strong enough for that one ,nah that would be unbearable for me

How likely is it that the funeral or memorial will be in LA?
I need to attend.

I would do anything to be there!! But i just don't have the cash to get there right now, it killing me as i want to pay my resects so much! I'm going to the o2 on the 13th so im gonna treat this as his UK funeral and my chance to pay my resects as LA is so far away!
RIP Michael love you now and forever x x

Does anyone know how to get a turist visa for usa and how long it takes?
u dont need one if u are british but u need to put your name and passport details on thier site at least 3 days b4 u travel. theres a link to it on the american embassy website.also make sure you have the passport with the chip

i suggest anyonewho wants to go does that now b4 they forget so nothing happens when u get to the other end. personally ihope the funeral is private with a service for us all to attend. all hell will break lose if fans start seeing the cofin. i cant bare the thought

u dont need one if u are british but u need to put your name and passport details on thier site at least 3 days b4 u travel. theres a link to it on the american embassy website.also make sure you have the passport with the chip

Can anyone link this? I'm crap with that sort of thing

I read in the paper that his funeral is said to become the biggest in entertainment history, expecting crowds of over 250,000 (which is what was the crowd number at Lady Diana's).

Do you think the Jackson family will have a public funeral?

I would love to travel over to America to go to his funeral sadly I can't I hope they will play his hits at it or will that offend

I am thinking about this every day, when will the funeral take place, will it be for the fans. Maybe Michael´s Family wants a private funeral and one for all his fans

I live in Holland and i cannot afford it to go, but i need to go. It will be very hard, but the best way to say goodbye to Michael. I hope no hypocrites will be attending his funeral though!!!!

Back