where is murrays mugshot

elusive moonwalker

Guests
maybe its just me but why hasnt it been published is there a LAPD site where you can see it like what they did with mj. as the media certianly dont seem intrested in printing the picture. another case of murray being protected?

Yeah seriously...why is Murray getting so much protection and privacy in this case? It's not fair. He killed one of the greatest music icons/legends and humanitarians.

Very good question,not comparing or anything but i remember watching Fox news live when Michael was arrested back in 2003 and as michael was leaving on his private jet to go back to vegas after posting bail his mug shot was shown.So this baffles me.

yeah it was released/posted on the police site within minutes. someone should ring them up and ask where it is and where it can be viewed

Murray is being treated like royalty. Absolutely sickening to the core. Who can we email to ask for this?

i am willing to bet TMZ is doing all they can to get it. :clapping:
TMZ and other media outlets do not want a mugshot of Conrad Murray. They could care less. Hence no mugshot appeared in the media. IMO the man is given privileges other criminals would do die for.

well I just sent TMZ a e-mail...lets see if I get a response....."""""Not Holding Breath""""

Have you noticed that when we ask or call out things they appear? We were wondering about why only the one pic of Murray and BAM! and new pic. So I expect the mugshot to appear real soon.

We should post this on TMZ live tomorrow. Hope Harvey doesn't ignore it.

well when did that ever stop things from getting leaked.?

It's possibly because no-ones bothered about seeing a mugshot of a doctor where as a mugshot of Michael Jackson is something to talk about and worth millions.

Same reason why I saw a mugshot of Lindsey Lohan when she was arrested for a drunk driving offence and not one of Harold Shipman who killed 200 people.

It's possibly because no-ones bothered about seeing a mugshot of a doctor where as a mugshot of Michael Jackson is something to talk about and worth millions.

Same reason why I saw a mugshot of Lindsey Lohan when she was arrested for a drunk driving offence and not one of Harold Shipman who killed 200 people.

Well, the truth is, I don't really want to see Murrays face yet again, but I certainly do find it entertaining to see celebrities who look like crap in a mugshot. Its like watching a burning building. You don't really want to but you can't help yourself.

I remeber this, they don't release mugshots, the one that released Mike's was a different department that did.

Santa Barbara Police Department, which is why I'm confused about people saying that the LAPD has a bias against Mike. He was arrested and tried in Santa Barbara, not L.A.

LAPD Investigated mj in 93. the opinion comes from that

Back