where is murrays mugshot

^^It doesnt work due to the word J@cko. You have to put that in. At any rate, its just the "mug shot".

Why hasn't Conrad's booking mugshot been posted online?

Posted at 4:53PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

answer:

Not legal to do in the state of California! Michaels was not a real one that they showed....Harvey said this one day on live!

Posted at 5:01PM on Feb 10th 2010 by FACT

another question:

Thanks FACT.

So the "mugshots" of like Nick Nolte, Rip Torn, Mel Gibson, etc etc...those are just PD photos taken at the precinct?

Posted at 5:26PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

answer:

YouR Welcome Tellit

Yes they are just the precinct photos , according to Harvey they cannot make the actual Mugshot public in California...Why I do Not know!

Posted at 5:32PM on Feb 10th 2010 by FACT

ok..then i'm sure i'm not the first to ask this..why don't they have a precinct photo of Murray, and publish it? still sounds like protection to me.

You know what, (and I've always thought this) - Mike looks urprised in that photo, like someone called his name and when he looked they snapped the photo ( his body is facing a different way as well0.

And as a side thing - look at the weight written next to the photo - it's 120 pounds. And then he lost even more weight as the trial started.:no:

"Not legal to do in the state of California! Michaels was not a real one that they showed....Harvey said this one day on live!"

"Yes they are just the precinct photos , according to Harvey they cannot make the actual Mugshot public in California...Why I do Not know!"

WOW! I didn't know this! Interesting yet the media doesn't say shit, they let people believe it's the real one!

So this has only just come out that Michael's wasn't his real mugshot? :scratch:

You know what, (and I've always thought this) - Mike looks urprised in that photo, like someone called his name and when he looked they snapped the photo ( his body is facing a different way as well0.

And as a side thing - look at the weight written next to the photo - it's 120 pounds. And then he lost even more weight as the trial started.:no:

didn't they also said he was 5'11"?

word, i don't think he was 120 then though.

where is murrays mugshot?

mods i remember a while back elusive moonwalker posting a thread like this,i,ve used the search function and cannot find it,if we do find it,please feel free to delete this one,

has anyone seen at all since murray has been charged his mugshot?,
as we all know,when michael was charged with false charges his mugshot was on the internet within seconds,you may not find it strange ,but i do,
because ever since june 25th, tmz has posted nearly everything about the case,the autopsy report ect..
but still even they havn,t produced his mugshot,

Re: where is murrays mugshot?

LA doesnt release them so unless someone leaks them we wont see it

Was Murray actually arrested or did he surrender?
I don't know if mugshots are taken in both cases.

arrest surrender is the same thing. u surrender to be arrested and booked. everyone has a mugshot.it goes on the system

Was Murray actually arrested or did he surrender?
I don't know if mugshots are taken in both cases.

They are.
Michael surrendered too.

What baffles me, is the fact that Murray's mugshot hadn't leaked. Michael's leaked within hours of it being taken! The argument that "oh, but Michael is the most famous celebrity" doesn't really have a merit here, because there's a huge international interest in Murray atm. Surely media would've tried to get it...? No...?
So I second the question - where is Murray's mugshot? (And I know it's probably petty of me, but I hope he looks really ugly in it.)

fyi - Michael's mugshot did not leak. He surrendered to the Santa Barbara sheriff's department and that sheriff's department releases mugshots, booking photos etc. Murray surrendered in the city limits of LA and LA city does not release the mug shots.

Basically some LA county cities (such as Santa Barbara, Malibu, Santa Monica etc) releases the mug shots, where as city of Los Angeles doesn't. It is just a case of location.

see the link http://cbs2.com/local/Mug.Shot.Nicole.2.536945.html

hmm.....I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE in that department plays by the rules and that Murray's mugshot would not be leaked somehow. I guess it is all in who the justice is for...certainly not Michael.

LAPD dont release mugshots, TMZ only gets the mugshots once the offender has been arrested and put in jail so until he goes down we wont see one leaked..

that's 94 domestic violence mugshot

conrad-murray-mug-shot.jpg

Harvey Levin claims that Michaels mugshot isnt his real mugshot.

Last edited:

:brow: What does he mean? That it was created on photoshop from a previous picture?

He means it wasnt the official mugshot picture. It was another picture taken either before or probably after the official mugshot picture.

I believe its against the law to release official mugshots.

He means it wasnt the official mugshot picture. It was another picture taken either before or probably after the official mugshot picture.

Since when? don't we see celebrity mugshots all the time.

yes and no. each police department makes their own decision in regards to whether they would release mugshots or not. furthermore in general even though they might have decided against releasing mugshots they can make exceptions if needed.

related to our topic : simply put
county of santa barbara releases mugshots -hence Michael's was released.
city of los angeles does not release mugshots - hence Murray's was not released.

Yeah seriously...why is Murray getting so much protection and privacy in this case? It's not fair. He killed one of the greatest music icons/legends and humanitarians.

its because he is being protected by "them people" who are involved in Micheal's death Money talks

Then why does the Snking gun release mug shot on celebertyis, non celeds and Icon celeds. Mofia celebs evean Rosa Partkes id listed on ther webit with a Mug shot!
A;l the NFL % Football players 'nug sgot s are made public.

It time to get on our writin camepain to demand he nust has a nug shot!
Staring with TMZ, and all the others. pPeople we can do this, we mut be strong and stand for now for no BS!!!:clapping:

Well, so far I've found on the net Leif Garrett's, Ryan O'Neal's, Misha Barton and Barron Hilton's (brother of Paris Hilton) mug shots and all those arrests were from Los Angeles county Sheriff's department. Why and how are those released?

b4 the LAPD changed the rules? if its the same police department?

Los Angeles consists of several independent cities which makes their own decision to whether to release the mugshots or not.

The below picture is a map of LA. The white part is called "city of Los Angeles" - which is basically the downtown LA. City of Los Angeles (shown white on the map) - where Murray was arrested- doesn't release mugshots.

If you get arrested at other parts of LA - shown in gray on the map - your mugshot can be released.

Once again all of this map shows the several jurisdictions present in LA. Whether your mugshot will be released or not depends on the location that you are arrested.

mapCityofLA1.GIF

Thanks!

yes and no. each police department makes their own decision in regards to whether they would release mugshots or not. furthermore in general even though they might have decided against releasing mugshots they can make exceptions if needed.

related to our topic : simply put
county of santa barbara releases mugshots -hence Michael's was released.
city of los angeles does not release mugshots - hence Murray's was not released.

Ok...so the picture that was publicized as Michael's mugshot in the media was released by the County of Santa Barbara correct?

Back