where is murrays mugshot

Santa Barbara Police Department, which is why I'm confused about people saying that the LAPD has a bias against Mike. He was arrested and tried in Santa Barbara, not L.A.
People are referring to the 1993 case when saying this, they were the ones that set up the grand juries against him back then, and I also believe that they raided Neverland/HAyvenhurst back then. Though I'm not sure if it was them who raided Neverland in 1993 or not. The FBI files show that the LAPD was just as much after him as the SBPD was at some point, only reason for them to stop was b/c there was nothing they could do.

TMZ can prove that Murray's Twitter isnt real but cant produce a mug shot for that murderer of the most famous artists of all time?

Dangerous Incorporated, your siggy is so funny. The hands are so small. Every time I see it i crack up for a long time.

I want to see the mugshot too!!!

lol Im glad people like the gif. It breaks the sombre mood at least for a sec.

TMZ can prove that Murray's Twitter isnt real but cant produce a mug shot for that murderer of the most famous artists of all time?

I never did receive a response to my e-mail either..hmmm...not surprised seeing as Murray has gotten so much special treatment....It makes me very angry.

I know the LAPD don't release mug shots but TNZ have been quick enough to get other celebrities mug shots, who have been arrested by the LAPD, on their website, yet none for Murray. Why do I need to see Murray's holiday snaps for crying out loud which is what I have actually seen on there this morning.

Wow, now they are putting shots of Murray's vacation photos with his smug face. I would much rather see that mug shot! I am so infuriated that I posted my very first comment on TMZ.

I truly believe all this is going to catch up with them all. They have used and belittled MJ enough.

And they are giving this man special treatment. It is sickening how special he is getting treated.

Eventhough, when I see his ugly mug I might throw up but it will definetly be worth it.

Yes showing pictures of Murray partying it up at a carnival is obviously worthy news. Urgh, it makes me sick. All the crap that the media talked about MJ yet they're treating Murray like some kind of celebrity.

I agree, that mugshot is being suspiciously absent from any tabloids...

So TMZ can find a pic of Murray supposedly from 2005 but cant find a mugshot taken last week? They must be slipping. Perhaps TMZ need another John Mayher challenge?

BTW have you guys heard that Harvey Levin claims that MJs mugshot was not his real mugshot?

Why hasn't Conrad's booking mugshot been posted online?

Posted at 4:53PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

answer:

Not legal to do in the state of California! Michaels was not a real one that they showed....Harvey said this one day on live!

Posted at 5:01PM on Feb 10th 2010 by FACT

another question:

Thanks FACT.

So the "mugshots" of like Nick Nolte, Rip Torn, Mel Gibson, etc etc...those are just PD photos taken at the precinct?

Posted at 5:26PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

answer:

YouR Welcome Tellit

Yes they are just the precinct photos , according to Harvey they cannot make the actual Mugshot public in California...Why I do Not know!

Posted at 5:32PM on Feb 10th 2010 by FACT

Do you have a link or anything?

And you know, I've always thought that pic looks odd and not at all like the way he looked when he was taken in. Dunno.
It would be cool if we could find out what Levin knows and from where .

^^Read the post above.

If only I could find the Live ep that Harvey talks about this.

I am glad, if it is true, that real mugshots are not shown. They should have told us this during MJ's case. It would have prevented some of the heartache people felt.

It breaks my heart that you have to rely on TMZ for news. I hope they do not think that we endorse their tabloid. Do not send too many comments to them. We do not want them to say the MJ FANS rely on us!!! God forbid!! However, I know why you guys are doing this. I hope the time will come when you no longer have to stoop to this low, low level to get information.

How about, after Murray is put in Jail, NO MORE READING, WATCHING, LISTENING TO TMZ. Peace

I am glad, if it is true, that real mugshots are not shown. They should have told us this during MJ's case. It would have prevented some of the heartache people felt.

It breaks my heart that you have to rely on TMZ for news. I hope they do not think that we endorse their tabloid. Do not send too many comments to them. We do not want them to say the MJ FANS rely on us!!! God forbid!! However, I know why you guys are doing this. I hope the time will come when you no longer have to stoop to this low, low level to get information.

How about, after Murray is put in Jail, NO MORE READING, WATCHING, LISTENING TO TMZ. Peace

Me too. I never went on TMZ before Michael's passing but sadly Levin has sources everywhere and its the place to get the news on the case first, before anywhere else. Their readership will plumment once the trial is over and MJ fans stop going there.

Even if you dont read TMZ, all other news sources quote TMZ. No such thing as real journalism anymore. Remember the days of Watergate? (Im not that old but I know my history)

TMZ are vile. Have you seen their latest piece of 'news'-pictures of Murray on holiday somewhere in 2005 and they say "Michael Jackson Fun Fact: Right around the time these photos were taken, Michael Jackson's second child molestation case was beginning."

What f***ing souless bastards. It's like it's all a joke to them.

"Anything, anything, anything for money........"

Its a real pic of MJ but apparently it isnt the official mugshot.

Back