This animated gif has me rolling over the floor laughing.

mjgifs162.jpg

priceless, simply classic. The look on MJ's face.

what's that piece of paper in his hands? they keep taking photos and showing it off...wonder what it is..a gift from that..fan? or Mj's autograph? but why take a photo of that..hm

what's that piece of paper in his hands? they keep taking photos and showing it off...wonder what it is..a gift from that..fan? or Mj's autograph? but why take a photo of that..hm

This was posted in another thread and they said this guy had won some sort of contest or something like that. And, he was being presented with the award by MJ (Don't quote me. I'm going by memory here).

But yeah, I think it is absolutely hilarious!

That fan was flirting with MJ haha :lol: And well MJ responded naturally not realizing how priceless his expression was :lol:

I have known already, but Michael's expression is obviously and delightsome. In my remembering it was converse, the man has made a donation or something and wanted when he delivered it to Michael a photo - this must have been at the set of making Stranger in Moscow.

more

Yeah, seen it before too, but's it's so funny. Poor Michael! Rescue him, rescue him!!

Ya, I've seen it before, too...I love love love that gif...:lmao: I love him! :wub:

Thats about the funniest thing I've ever seen...definitely ROFL...
Needed that!!! Thank you for sharing

Last edited:
lolol!

Ohh, it really doesn't get better than that. This never gets old :lol:

That's actually one of my faves. I can't watch it without laughing. His expression is absolutely priceless! It cracks me up every time. ;)

This always makes me lmao :D

That's funny :)
What made Michael make that face?

Michael made that face because of the way that dude looked at him. You know, making eye-contact and raising his brows.. :lol:

roflmao! *what the french toast this guy! awkward awkward...somebody get me outta here!*
love it, thanks for sharing :)

lmfao. hahaha. :lmao: I came across this a few months back and I could not stop laughing. Had me cracking up for about 5-10 minutes straight until my mom asked me if I was alright. :hysterical: The look on Michael's face is priceless. haha. The way that fan raises his eyebrows at Michael...oh boy..

I have known already, but Michael's expression is obviously and delightsome. In my remembering it was converse, the man has made a donation or something and wanted when he delivered it to Michael a photo - this must have been at the set of making Stranger in Moscow.

more

Haha I know the gif, but never saw the full footage before. Michael looks so uncomfortable. :lol:

Back