What song brings you the most JOY (as opposed to sadness) today

arnspecs

Proud Member
OMG ... I see all the vids etc of people celebrating MJs life and I wish I could be part of it. Lucky for this forum I can at least feel part of something today.

I'm not sure if it's okay to post a link but I just thought I say that I got that Off the Wall Remix CD thats floating around today on the net with the amazing remix of Love Never Felt So Good and it has cheered me up SO much!!! I've been dancing and singing and listening to MJs voice. Off the wall was the most carefree and joyous his voice sounded to me and remixed with dance beats etc
the whole thing has me on cloud 9! Sad at the same time but I can feel his spirit in me when I listen.

This thread is probably stupid, but what song brings you the most joy to listen to today (as opposed to sadness)

Mine is def the Love Never Felt so Good remix. My life was never so good as the day I discovered Michael. And this remix is it for me in a nutshell :)

Yep .. Michaels version of that song always makes me look on the bright side too. Even when there really isn't one!!

So many non MJ fans love smile. Especially the oldies :punk:

Listening to the 24 hour all MJ radio station at work today, I really perked up whenever Jackson 5 songs came on. It's a mixture of Michael's brilliant vocals, catchy hooks and beats and nostalgia for my childhood.

^ same. I saw the american dream movie today on BET, and man did I cheer up with the jackson 5 parts.

painting MJ, watching every thing I can that is positive about mj and talking on MJJC with my fallow fans:)

Since yesterday I have been in one of my more rarer moods where I wasn't crying over Michael much. And I was actually was able to listen to Michael without crying. And the one song of his that brought me such joy (Something I have not been able to feel in a year) was Got The Hots. I forgotten how much I L.O.V.E. that song of his. Well that and his other unreleased song She Got It.

For me it was Together Again by Janet Jackson, in particular the following lyrics brought a smile to my face on the 25th and made me feel slightly better....

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smilin' back at me
Dancin' in moonlight
I know you are free
Cuz' I can see your star
Shinin' down on me

It's as if she wrote it for Michael :)

I'd say WBSS ...that song always makes me happy..no matter what...Especially the chanting part at the end, JUST the chanting part, with Michael's 'wooooo hoooooo......hee hee hee!!" how can that not bring a smile to your face? :D

For me, my joyful songs recently have included Heal the World, Can You Feel It, DSTYGE, and Black or White. But now I am starting to realize that joy and sorrow are two sides of the same coin. Apathy is the true opposite, and that I will never feel for MJ! But now even in the most joyful of his songs and messages, there is some sadness, and I'm trying to accept this new reality.

wow I have a few:

The Way You Love Me
Wanna Be Starting Something
For All Time
Sunset Driver
Lovely One
We Are Here To Change The World
Janet Jackson's: Feels So Right
edit: oyeah and I recently saw a videoclip of Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smit (son of Will Smit) on a soundtrack of Karate Kid: Never Say Never
Makes me think of Michael too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5-P9v3F8w

etc.. :p

Last edited:
For me, it's just every song with a funky sound in it, like WBSS, PYT, DSTYGE and of course shake your body down to the ground.
These songs make me wanna dance and dance = JOY

yep! anything that makes me want to get up and dance gives me happy Michael thoughts. i have a whole playlist of those songs on my ipod that i played on the 25th just to keep me from being sad.

That is easy.. The way you make me feel, Cheers me up everytime

Hey Pretty Baby With The High Heels On
You Give Me Fever Like I've Never, Ever Known
You're Just A Product Of Loveliness
I Like The Groove Of Your Walk, Your Talk, Your Dress
I Feel Your Fever From Miles Around
I'll Pick You Up In My Car And We'll Paint The Town
Just Kiss Me Baby And Tell Me Twice
That You're The One For Me
The Way You Make Me Feel

Back