R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

wow ..this really is a very difficult thread..:cry:....I have really been having a hard time the last few days....I dont really know why....maybe because it is really sinking in my head that Michael really is not coming back and that by the looks of it Murray may get off....I have been weepy all week....more so than I have been in the past 6 months....My tears still fall for you Michael....I miss you so much.....I love You.

I cant express how I feel. I'm in so much pain right now, thinking about him and everything he's done for us.

I love him SO much, words cannot express it. And thinking about his kids.. losing their father at such a young age... words cant express this ordeal.

I miss him so much. So incredibly much.....

Goodnight Michael- you deserve a place in Heaven more than anyone, and I just hope he's looking down on us now knowing how much we all love him.

Michael, I love you forever.

I don't usually come to this section of the forum, but the last couple of days have been really really sad ones. I don't know why exactly, but I've been crying a lot and at times felt like I just want to scream out how much I miss Michael, and how painful this is. That's why I came here now, looking for a thread where I could post my feelings. And when I saw this post:

wow ..this really is a very difficult thread..:cry:....I have really been having a hard time the last few days....I dont really know why....maybe because it is really sinking in my head that Michael really is not coming back and that by the looks of it Murray may get off....I have been weepy all week....more so than I have been in the past 6 months....My tears still fall for you Michael....I miss you so much.....I love You.

..I thought: "wow, that is EXACTLY what I was going to write, and how I've been feeling lately."
You just described my feelings. Hugs to you, you are not alone :cry:

I don't usually come to this section of the forum, but the last couple of days have been really really sad ones. I don't know why exactly, but I've been crying a lot and at times felt like I just want to scream out how much I miss Michael, and how painful this is. That's why I came here now, looking for a thread where I could post my feelings. And when I saw this post:

..I thought: "wow, that is EXACTLY what I was going to write, and how I've been feeling lately."
You just described my feelings. Hugs to you, you are not alone :cry:

i join to you.....i don't usually visit this section too...in this months i was so busy to download and see michael stuff because i needed to feel close to him.... i don't want to accept his death...
i continue to see video, interview and concerts.. and i don't stop because i would realize that he has gone..it's impossible!!! Michael has a strange power... it's like to loose a person you know so well..... for a lot of time......... a big hug

It still feels like he's simply gone into retirement and become a recluse ... it just doesn't "feel" real, even though I know it is.

You know what, everybode who says that he is still alive..
I really want to believe it, and there is some evidence but thats not that simple to make people really believe it..
BUT i really want to believe it, every day i still think about the day that he died.
It was 24:00 at night in holland and CNN was on till 05:00.
Now i listen more MJ then ever to fill up the sadness that i have..

Michael, oh Michael, just can't stop loving you. Loving you more each day and missing you more each day. The world and my world just isn't the same without you in it. You're gone too soon. God Bless You and Rest in Peace.

I usually avoid this section of the forum because it has been so difficult...But I've needed to express how much I love you, Michael....Your being here on Earth has been a dream come true, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being who you are...Your spirit, kind, and pure, loving heart, and incomprehensible talent will LIVE ON! I love you so much! Rest in peace, Michael! You're where you belong - among the angels, because that is what you are

i miss you mike.i've always thought of you as a fatherly figure.when you were gone,my world turned dark.you were and will always be my inspiration in life,michael.i sympathized your children and thought how would i feel if my dad left me.sadly,3 months later,after mike's passing,my dad left this earth for real on september 25th.from that day onwards,as negative as it sounds,i've always dreaded the 25th day of every month.it was the day my father and my hero left me.i hope both of them are doing well.i miss you mike,i hope you've met my dad up there.R.I.P.may God bless your souls.may the children (Paris,Prince,Blanket) be blessed as well.i know how they feel now.

Michael Joseph Jackson (29/08/1958-25/06/2009)
Azlee Mansor - my dad (27/10-1957-25/09/2009)

No-one looks for stars when the sun is out. A person blended into God does not disappear. He or she is just completely soaked in God's qualities. Rumi 1207-1273

'When I'm with You I am in the light where I can not be found' MJ

Michael: Remembered with love, every day.

Last edited:
Captain EO was does in Tokyou Disney Land my childhood.
I go to there every weeks,Becaus I miss him.
Please again.

I love Michael through all eternity.
His neither human nature, performance & song are forgotten.
Michael forever!!!

Still hard, still cry.. miss him so much..
I pray for him, light the candels for him , and every day i look a the sky and send him kiss and my smile.

Are you always laughing in the heaven now?
It listens to your t music every day.
Hereafter, it will keep loving you through all eternity.

:heart:Michael , You were my heart , you always have been & you always will be :heart:

R.I.P The undisputed KING of entertainment. The greatest that has been and will ever be

I don't want to say R.I.P because that is way too painful. Instead I will say this: I love you so much, Michael. Even though I never met you or saw you in concert throughout my childhood, I still am a big fan of yours. Not meeting you or seeing you live is definately the biggest regret I have in my life and now I can't make it up because you're not here anymore. But I do know that you're in my heart and I'll never let you part from my heart!!! Do you know you'll always be the King of Pop? YUP!! Today's artists can NEVER take your crown away from you.

Do you think Michael Jackson got his face back in heaven? The face he would have had at age 50, without the head burn, the vitiligo, the lupus, and the plastic surgery? What do you think he said when he saw himself as he would have been?

Last edited:
“All the plastic surgery“ – as if someone with severe wound healing complications due to the auto-immune disease Lupus would choose to undergo unnecessary surgery, risking more problems. I’ll never understand how people believe this.

Elton-Cetera;4299511 said:
Do you think Michael Jackson got his face back in heaven? The face he would have had at age 50, without the head burn, the vitiligo, and all the plastic surgery? What do you think he said when he saw himself as he would have been?

You are being disrespectful and disgusting. I don’t know how old you are, but this has to be one of the most ignorant things that can be said. I really don’t know how some of you think that you can say or speculate anything you want about Michael and other fans just sit back and accept it. Do you think Elvis or David Bowie fans would sit back and accept this kind of disrespectful crap about their favorite? FTR, this is NOT being “objective” as some want to pretend or use as an excuse for ALLOWING this kind of thing on this forum.

ScreenOrigami;4299512 said:
“All the plastic surgery“ – as if someone with severe wound healing complications due to the auto-immune disease Lupus would choose to undergo unnecessary surgery, risking more problems. I’ll never understand how people believe this.

somewhereinthedark;4299514 said:
You are being disrespectful and disgusting. I don’t know how old you are, but this has to be one of the most ignorant things that can be said. I really don’t know how some of you think that you can say or speculate anything you want about Michael and other fans just sit back and accept it. Do you think Elvis or David Bowie fans would sit back and accept this kind of disrespectful crap about their favorite? FTR, this is NOT being “objective” as some want to pretend or use as an excuse for ALLOWING this kind of thing on this forum.

Sorry, I did not think I was being disrespectful. I think Michael would be happy, and say "Hey, I haven't seen you in a long time. I've missed you."

Obvious troll by bumping such an old thread. Mods need to check their clock

We don't lock threads unless it's necessary. It doesn't matter how old it is.

Back