Have you changed since june 25 ?

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
I had changed alot since that...Most about the life...

The things in life I do now is

- Show caring and love to people
- Trying to understand people no matter what
- Be sweet at people no matter what.
- Believe in my dreams come true

And many other things that I dont have in my head now.. :)
Michael's death had changed me alot. Before that I was icecold girl.. always playing cool, and said f*** off to a guy who want to be friend with me, but I was still a shy and quiet girl that time and I was sweet to the idiots in my life.. even I was MJ fan that time :/

Had you changed alot since June 25th? And what had changed?

It's All For Love
L.O.V.E

Suzieeee :huggy:

Hm, I don't really know :blush:.....yet.
It's a little short timed.

I do appreciate Michael more though. And love his music even more.
I'll spread the L.O.V.E for him now... and have better perspective on life, people and things that we have :)

I think i'll have to get back on this.

Well, I'd say it like this, this is from a song of mine, which explains it all... It's called All The Broken Strings, and it's the most sincere thing I have ever written. It's not completed ,but it goes like this and it explains how much I have changed...

"Look at me, I have grown
But into someone I don't know
Look at these two eyes of mine
They've grown so tired
Of looking for home...

I wish I was out of my mind
But it's holding me trapped deep inside
Wherever I run I can't hide
The two of us always collide..."

yeah its made me a better person for sure, i help people more, and try to respect them no matter what, and i research study more, as ive found out loads about mj since you know. But on the other side i cant stop thinking about it, and yeah im thinking about my dreams more, trying to get outta life, to really life it, get it the way i want it

xxx

I told my mother as I've said MANY times, I will NEVER be the same as I was before June 25th. Never. It varies in how much I have changed, from the very small: I used to bite my nails, that stopped the day it happened and I have pretty much no appetite, the only reason I eat now if because I know I HAVE too. If I dont keep myself in check I could go an entire day without eating, I've only felt hungry a total of six times since it happened. To the bigger things: I'm VERY driven to succeed in what I want in life now, I donate time to charitable causes, I am always trying to spread the L.O.V.E. Etc. A number of ways. It's been bizarre. Most importantly though I KNOW what is important to me in life now and what isnt. I dont mess around anymore.

If only we could turn back time...June 25th will haunt me forever.

I spend too much time on the internet.

same here. I am not the internet person before, but since June 25, I had been addicted to the internet( everything about Michael). Maybe this is just my way of grief.

I donated a lot more money to charity whenever I can. I don't value material things as much as I used to. On the other hand, I too spend too much time on the internet and too much money buying all things Michael. I never joined Fan site before but here I am :).

after his death I stopped thinking "next time". NO. there might not BE a next time.
So I went for my dreams when i had the chance. I just travelled to London and met emma bunton, because I had the chance and I've loved her since I was 7. Then, x-mas time I went to London again to see janet jackson live which has been my dream since, guess what..I was 7..lol. she is to me the greatest female artist of all time so I was in tears those 15 minutes I saw her do her thing.
I can't believe I didn't go to o2 press conferance. No..I thought "next time", I'll see him in concert. blah.
I've also donated to alot of charities because I gotta stop thinking about things to do, but DO THEM instead. I also adopted some animals, sponsor of a child ++
and the last thing,.. this is the only thing that keeps me motivated to live after his death as Michael was my life and to meet him was my dream and goal, I just have to get my dreamjob. I just have to reach my goal. It's gonna take alot of work, but... whatever, these months and years are gonna go by so slowly anyway as when michael died I lost my joy for life.

I became more sad...
Drank more cola than i used to for a while(i tend to throw up when sad and cola stays in)..
I'm more interested in the spiritual side of life now...

I have changed my additude, especially where it concerns the environment.
I try to be more patient and kind to people but thats still hard because a lot of them tend to annnnnnnnnoy me!

Yes, in more positive ways than negative. I try to be a more compassionate person. I've also always been concerned about what's happening in the world, but now even more so that I want to be more active. I've become more spiritual than I used to be as well. Michael touches my soul in many aspects. :angel:

Yes definitely. I have become more charitable and feel I have become a better person and this is directly because of Michael. He's not here so I feel its up to us to carry on his wonderful work that he did for so many people, to carry on his legacy. But I have also felt more alone. Michael was my comfort blanket-always there for me and his passing has felt like someone has ripped that blanket away from me. I miss him dreadfully and would give anything to have him back here. I love you so much Michael.

Yes, I have.

I find myself much more sensitive to the subject of death now. I don't like to think about it or hear about it. It never really used to affect me before, but I avoid it at all costs now.

I'm also more sensitive to any negative or hurtful remarks about Michael...I know I should expect it by now, but that doesn't make it any easier. I try to avoid any of it.

I really have tried to be a better person, because I think that's the best way that one could carry on Michael's legacy.

I guess this wasn't as positive as a lot of your posts, but I'm just being honest.

Well, I'd say it like this, this is from a song of mine, which explains it all... It's called All The Broken Strings, and it's the most sincere thing I have ever written. It's not completed ,but it goes like this and it explains how much I have changed...

"Look at me, I have grown
But into someone I don't know
Look at these two eyes of mine
They've grown so tired
Of looking for home...

I wish I was out of my mind
But it's holding me trapped deep inside
Wherever I run I can't hide
The two of us always collide..."

Hey Dangerous 88 please be sure to let us know when it is completed as these lyrics sound like something I can identify with already!:yes:
Good for you!
I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought ''Who is that?'':doh:
It's true that you cannot run away from you..........or hide..............as you will always collide .............:(
This sounds very deep indeed, the kind of deep thinking I experience.............you are not alone with these feelings believe me.
Hugs to you:better:

Yes, in more positive ways than negative. I try to be a more compassionate person. I've also always been concerned about what's happening in the world, but now even more so that I want to be more active. I've become more spiritual than I used to be as well. Michael touches my soul in many aspects. :angel:

:clapping::):)

well i been bussy lately with college work and handling my BI( business) but i find my self crying when i listen to Michael music so I mellow out and keep him alive in my heart n mind. truly miss him he made a great impact to every one but June 25,2009 I will never forget because i found out about his passing while i was shopping with my father. but at the end of the day i know Michael is still with me every day right in my living room on my wall.

goodnite y'all

I find myself being more sad at times....i sit n think bout michael and cry.

Not really, I have noticed myself visiting TMZ.com a lot more though trying to get all the latest information on Michael's case. I never visited that site much and when they were the first one to report Michaels passing I figured they would report almost any kind of interesting Jackson news

The day it happened was 3 days after my 19th birthday, I still felt like a kid in every way, but the day he passed is the day my childhood ended.

Last edited:
I have stopped logging onto MJJC as much, because it is too painful. Does that count as changing? lol....

Back