25.06.2010 Your events of the day..

Well I still very much want to spend the day in bed sleeping and just try and not think about today. But with all of these MJ programs that are going to be on tv today I can't because I want to tape these programs. But I am not going to watch them since he is still just so painful to watch him. So since I can't do that and I can't play my Sims 3 game. Since that was the game I was playing when I had gotten the horrible news about Michael. I am just going to spend the day playing my Sims 2 game and just try and not think about what day it is. Even though that is going to be so impossible to do that. :boohoo: But the one thing I have been wearing any more is one of my many Michael Jackson t-shirts and my 3 Michael Jackson necklaces. That almost never comes off of me. It is really all that I ever wear now.

I will be hope all day.. Think I will watch some of the MJ stuff that's gonna air. I just don't feel like going outside at all..

I'm just back from a funeral sadly, a girl I used to work with died of cancer on Wednesday :(

So afterwards, I got that "Remembering Michael" magazine and now, I'm at home with my magazines from this time last year, my Opus, This Is It playing on TV, MJ songs playing on my laptop and a single candle lit beside my bed. L.O.V.E.

Today going to be a lazy day. I was up most of last night going through all of my MJ stuff and listening to his music. I managed to drink too much whiskey which wasnt smart, but it did keep the hysteria at a minimum. This is awful......

Today going to be a lazy day. I was up most of last night going through all of my MJ stuff and listening to his music. I managed to drink too much whiskey which wasnt smart, but it did keep the hysteria at a minimum. This is awful......

:hug:

my whole day is ruined.
My plans to the Jackson Event in Eindhoven didn't go through, sadly :(

so i'm just gonna be on here tonight, and on MSN with my friends and fellow fans.
right now i'm supposed to be studying, but i really can't concentrate.

Sorry to go off topic, but Green_Bean's post really made me remember. God this time last year, every newspaper, every T.V. channel, every radio station, every internet site... it was way too much for me to cope with, I totally fell apart this time last year :cry:

:hug:

my whole day is ruined.
My plans to the Jackson Event in Eindhoven didn't go through, sadly :(

so i'm just gonna be on here tonight, and on MSN with my friends and fellow fans.
right now i'm supposed to be studying, but i really can't concentrate.

It's very sad you can't make it to Eindhoven on this horrible day.:no:
Hope everything goes well tonight;)
Btw, don't worry about the studying, Michael is more important:yes::(

I will be listening to MJ's music all day and then going to The Apollo theater later on where i'm sure they will be having some kind of tribute for MJ.

for me its work then go home & sleep...i've been listening to his music & watching his short films & concerts before & after his death almost every day....today June 25th i'm gonna rest...light a candle and hope to visit Neverland in my dreams:yes:..........i just want this day to be over already!:(

I had a fantastic day today, i was in the music room at college playing MJ songs literally all day on the piano and synthesisors with some friends on drums and bass. It was so much fan, jamming to the grooves and dancing around smiles everywhere. It was a special feeling like a celebration of michaels music, it really helped me a lot to get through the day.

On Friday morning I'll be paying my respects with other fans in Hollywood at MJ's Star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

In the afternoon and into the evening I'll be hosting the MJ Radio show.

RIP MJ

Marty In LA

Marty I would like to thank you so much for taking the time out for doing your MJ Radio Show for us. :) I always have a wonderful time listening to your show,but yesterday was more special as of course it was the on year anni of Michael's passing. Spending time with different friends from around the world and expressing our L.O.V.E for Michael made it much more special and worthwhile. :yes: Thank you once again for all you do, Marty. :hugs:

my band had a gig yesterday, and we did a cover of Time is running out by Muse and then at the middle of the song we went into Billie Jean, and people went wild... I sang and dedicated the song to my greatest idol.

yesterday we were gettering all danish Michael fans at Town Hall Square.. flowers, notes, pictures and so on were laying.. beautiful!

first my friend and I drove around town playing mj real loud and there were clubs around so people were everywhere and we just blasted mj whenever we saw people and deliberately slowed down the car to like 2 mi per hour as we passed by people. it was sooo funny people would just stare hehehe I loved it! you can say that's our version of doing pranks. I hope MJ was proud of that!

then my friends and I went to a club, so driving down hollywood and highland, we were playing MJ real nice and loud. then when we were walkin around we heard other cars playing mj loud too and that was nice. then...we saw his star and there was a small crowd around...someone was playing "they don't really care about us" on their boombox..flowers..candles..people mourning surrounded his star. I could have been there for hours crying. then there were people selling gloves and junk..and it was a symbol of how even when the fans are grieving, the circle of love--oh yes, you got people who don't care, who wanna milk all the $$ they can, surrounding us.
anyway...
my friend and I started tearing up and we walked away...I hate tributes/honors because they just remind me how it's not him, how he won't be the one there doing what we loved watching him do. they just make it all the more solid that he's gone.
then we reached a little club and it was 80s night there, so after a few songs I got to dance to billie jean. there was an mj impersonator in bad era clothes and some mj fans decked in mj tshirts and fedors on stage dancin. that was a nice experience. later on they played PYT. I wish they could've played Thriller so I could throw out some thriller moves! oh well! it was so nice, wish they played mj all night. miss him so much, but i'm glad his music makes so many people so happy. it's all he wanted.

After being inside the entire day and just feeling very sad, low and numb.. I decided to do something.. I wanted to spread his message to a general public and remind them of what is important in life, just wanna make them to paus for a second.. so what I did was to write down and print several beautiful quotes made by Michael on three papers and put them up on different spots outside like on bus-stops, train-stops and various notice-boards outside..

The quotes
dscn4540s.jpg

A close-up
dscn4542u.jpg

A notice-board at a popular public park
nybild1.jpg

A train-stop
nybild3.jpg

I put up a bout ten on friday and planning to do more today (sunday)

Last edited:
After being inside the entire day and just feeling very sad, low and numb.. I decided to do something.. I wanted to spread his message to a general public and remind them of what is important in life, just wanna make them to paus for a second.. so what I did was to write down and print several beautiful quotes made by Michael on three papers and put them up on different spots outside like on bus-stops, train-stops and various notice-boards outside..

The quotes
dscn4540s.jpg

A close-up
dscn4542u.jpg

A notice-board at a popular public park
nybild1.jpg

A train-stop
nybild3.jpg

I put up a bout ten on friday and planning to do more today (sunday)

That´s a nice idea.

The 25th was a horrible day for me this year. I mean HORRIBLE. It seemed like the entire deck was stacked against me or I was just having extremely bad luck.

I will never forget the 25th of June....for last year AND all the crap that happened this year.

I miss you MJ.

I met with a group of Michael Jackson fans in Dublin, Ireland and we had a balloon releasing. It was a really nice day although I was feeling sad inside. Here is a video clip I made of the event enjoy :)

Here are some of photos of the tribute i made to Michael.

IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/33mbofc.jpg[/IMG]

23vew6r.jpg

qz0u1c.jpg

and a small video...

View My Video

low key for me basically wore my mj shirt all day long. Streamed the live coverage from FL and Gary. Watched the CNN and ABC programs and went for dinner. That's it I was just depressed the whole day I could barely do anything.

Hubby worked and I asked for the day off so I spent it alone. I got up and watched TII and cried at the end. Then I had to do a couple of errands, which I did not want to do but I did them. Then back here and watched specials and spent it talking to people in our chatroom. A very sad day indeed.
I miss Michael. :(

Hello, I live in Romania, for me June 25 was a great day ...
In Bucharest was inaugurated last year in the largest city park, an alley named Michael Jackson. This is where Michael Jackson fans from Romania organizes events .
First event of the day was entitled "Michael Jackson Lives In Us!" and tribute was unveiled a portrait made of thousands of photographs of Romanian fans (event was broadcast live on television (Antena 1))...
The second event of the day was "Michael Jackson World Cry" ... everything was magnificent ...
We attach thwo videos of the event:

I went to the o2. Very crowded but so glad to see lots of people I knew there. I needed the support so thank you everyone and thank you to all the fans that joined us in the Slug at the end of the evening. It gave me a few laughs and smiles on a very a sad evening.

Back