7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon??? ("Carry on" remains)

Re: 7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon???

Leaked songs so far are...

Do you know where your children are
I can't make it another day
Blue Gangsta
All i need (not MJ though, but whatever)
Much too soon

Right?..,...or more?

Leaked songs so far are...

Do you know where your children are
I can't make it another day
Blue Gangsta
All i need (not MJ though, but whatever)
Much too soon

Right?..,...or more?

also Slave to the rhythm

Stop it with the personal attacks on other people! You can have your opinions just fine, but that doesn't mean that you are allowed to express yourself with nastiness!

It is tasteless and immature. And it is ridiculous that we have to say this same thing over and over again. Stop it!

Thank you!

So many leaked tracks
This is funny.
Me likes it :D

Blue Gangsta is so damn awesome, I can't make it another day is nice too but i like the older version more, which only a snippet of exists. Also the real version of DYKWYCA with the proper ending is great as well. Loving this.

I'm not a fan of the production on Slave to the Rhythm. I like the vocals, but not a fan of the beat.

That's a Darkchild track? I'd be the happiest person alive if Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me leaked...

I'm not a fan of the production on Slave to the Rhythm. I like the vocals, but not a fan of the beat.

That's a Darkchild track? I'd be the happiest person alive if Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me leaked...

Exactly., i really dislike the production too. It truly reminds me of Britney and/or Gaga, and i rather not.

^ You must not be a fan of Top 40 radio then.

This is exactly what Mj needs to be thrusted into that #1 position. Like it or not

Blue Gangsta is so damn awesome, I can't make it another day is nice too but i like the older version more, which only a snippet of exists. Also the real version of DYKWYCA with the proper ending is great as well. Loving this.

what proper ending?? I don't think I've heard it!

This is exactly what Mj needs to be thrusted into that #1 position. Like it or not

You're right, I'm not a fan of Top 40 radio. I rarely listen to any radio.

Michael with annoying production just doesn't work for me. Doesn't matter to me if it'd be a smash hit. Just my opinion.

Michael doesn't need to sound like everybody else. Other way around.

i get this gangsta an slave is alot better than most songs ive heard of michael.............dnt get it

I don't care about production, it'ok. I care about melody
and it's damn awesome! :D
STTR ftw!

just heard Slave To The Rythm, I LOVE IT!!

reminds me of some radio/DJ mix

Last edited:

Since when did you hear the final version of another day??? :S

In a certain way you' re right and agree with you, so why don't they just release the Will I. Am. stuff giving MICHAEL at least one sure fire radio hit.
I have to say that personally I mucj prefer the work Teddy Riley did with MONSTER:yes:

You're right, I'm not a fan of Top 40 radio. I rarely listen to any radio.

Michael with annoying production just doesn't work for me. Doesn't matter to me if it'd be a smash hit. Just my opinion.

Michael doesn't need to sound like everybody else. Other way around.

Your last sentence is exactly how I feel about the song.
I think it's a remix of some sort though (or maybe I'm just hoping for that)
I like the lyrics and his voice on it.
I just think there is more than enough of this style on the radio right now.
Everybody sounds the same now. His music should stand out not blend in Imo. (although it's hard to get through to radio nowadays if you don't sound like everyone else.)
Even if this is what's popular right now I would rather hear more timeless music than just what's trendy right now.
Most of the stuff in top 40 will sound very dated in a few years time.

I can understand why people like the song though. The song itself is not bad. :)

Can somebody be so kind to PM me "Slave To The Rhythm"?
Thanks

Since when did you hear the final version of another day??? :S

Right here friend :)

http://muchtoosoon.com/special-downloads/

I absolutely LOVE Blue Gangsta, that beat is crazy and Michael fits perfectly on it. Damn...one again this man proves he can be on practically any kind of production really. This is a REAL rap beat, and he's awesome as hell on it. I wonder what is meant with Blue Gangsta(gangster)

i cant see the final version of another day anywhere

Right here friend :)

http://muchtoosoon.com/special-downloads/

I absolutely LOVE Blue Gangsta, that beat is crazy and Michael fits perfectly on it. Damn...one again this man proves he can be on practically any kind of production really. This is a REAL rap beat, and he's awesome as hell on it. I wonder what is meant with Blue Gangsta(gangster)

can u PM me the passwordd??

can i get the password off someone too please?

I have a feeling that the "full" version floating round is the extended fan made snippet remix.

me too, i would not pay her for this. but, i'm sure there are fans out there, and they will do. if she really is selling them, someone is 1000% paying.

yea. why pay for it when one of the buyers will upload it anyway? and if she has them, someone else will too.

yea. why pay for it when one of the buyers will upload it anyway? and if she has them, someone else will too.

So more leaks will come? Also not from the 'new' album?

Anyway, i am loving DYKWYCA more and more, man i am so hooked on these new MJ songs now, awesome. Look at how much joy new music from him brings us. Oh by the way, on that one website from Aytac, you can also find the full version of DYKWYCA, with the proper ending.

Thnx for the password ^_^

but the Another Day is the old version :)

All these songs, I would sell them for MUCH more than what, $300 per song??? By taking that type of risk, might as well make it worthwhile....lol...Plus, these gems are worth more than that....really, you can't put a value on them anyways...

Back