A email I got 4 days before he passed

Of course they're not. How are people on forums supposed to tell the difference between a fan who actually had the contact with Michael they say they did, and a fan who just claims to have had contact with Michael?

I'm sorry, but it's unrealistic to expect people to just believe anyone who says they had contact with Michael. Anyone could claim that, and people do make that kind of stuff up. You can't expect people to believe everything they read, especially unsubstantiated posts on forums.

I don't think that it's fair to state categorically that they are all liars or are lying all of the time either. There have been a number of fans that are always where MJ seems to be. I've seen enough pictures to recognize some of the same people. While that doesn't account for motivation or hidden agendas, it is quite possible that MJ may have spoken to them about how rehearsals were going as well as how he felt at the time.

I think it's an individual judgment of what and who is credible and who is not.

As to tying oneself to a theory and only looking at things from a certain point of view to fit one's truth, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that MJ's death is a mystery. I'm afraid that even when the toxicology reports come back, it will not close the door on the cause of his death.

I'm not sure why the person didn't want it posted.

Yes, there are networks of fans, some of whom were indeed close to Michael.

The email was received BEFORE Michael's death. Staff have good reason to know that it's legitimate.

Don't know about the physical, but there are some possibilities about how he passed/how that happened. I don't know of more than one physical, do you, from some sort of other information?

Statements made by other fans corroborate what is said in the email.

If you don't want to entertain the possibility that something ELSE was going on, that's fine. Some of us here are still concerned and will continue "investigating" as best we are able. Michael has been portrayed by media as a drug-addict. Wouldn't you want to know if that is NOT true? Wouldn't his children want to know?

Exactly, he loved us - we owe it to him to enquire about all of this.

Yes, I think the common thing we deducted over the years (by fans and close friends and even family) is that he wouldn't listen. I don't think we would be much help even if we held huge posters outside his house with "Michael, please eat" signs.

Maybe that would have worked...I dunno

Scary thing now that I think about it.. Before Michael passed away I told my mum I was gonna buy his concert ticket and go see him with a friend in July.. The first thing my mum told me was ''Hows he gonna make it? He wont do those concerts.. He is in bad shape.. I dont believe in a second he will make those concerts''.. And.. she was right.. and I hate it..

My mum said similar, when the tickets went on sale she said 'I have a feeling he'll never do those concerts'

All this speculation fabrications, lies, rumors, and everything in between is just to much. You don't know what to believe (I need a vaca). But I do know one thing. If the doctor would have just called 911 as soon as he found michael. Most likely michael would have pulled though. AND THIS is what BOTHERS me the MOST! Michael in whatever the problem was, would have realised his situation was critical and would have had to deal with it and got the help (whatever it was). But he didn't get that second chance. And you would think that a DOCTOR should know better then that. THis is whats killing me and its why I believe michael death may have been premeditated. The doctor did WAY TO many shady things to make me believe he really tried to help michael. Going around in circle is getting up nowhere. The point is michael still had a chance on the 25th and that doctor BLEW it big time.

Agree with a lot of this..

However it's important to keep in mind that when cardiac arrest occurs, if someone doesn't get to you within 5 minutes, it's often too late. It all happens VERY quickly. Oxygen stops going to the brain and all parts of the body... it's not the same as a heart attack. So I don't know what the doctors would have been able to do if they got to him ... he might have survived but have had severe brain damage for the rest of his life, living like a vegetable... something that would be painful for fans to see.

Of course it depends how long Michael was in such a state... IF the doctor's claims were true that Michael was still warm when he found him and still had a pulse, then WHY didn't he call 911 at THAT point?? Did he already go into cardiac arrest when the doctor found him or because the doctor waited too long to get him help... ugh. This is all so depressing and frustrating to talk about.

I cant say anything...
I have changed my mood indicator to "worried" earlier this week....guess why?
well dont, cos I dont feel strong enough to tell...

My 2 cents:

A lot of people are questioning why the doctor would allow Michael to pass this physical. Do we know who the doctor is? It could be the same quack who we believe gave him the propofol. He probably saw dollar signs when Michael decided to allow him to go on the tour with him. Of course he was gonna allow him to pass the test!
We know it would have been a doctor appointed by the insurers. That's how it works.

An insurer would have to be insane to allow a biased doctor to perform a physical they have potentially millions of dollars riding on. It would definitely have been their doctor.

So let's get this straight. What the fact of the physical and the subsequent underwriting tells us is that MJ was sufficiently healthy at the time of the physical for the insurers to consider him insurable. That's all, but that's also quite a lot - enough to rule out a fair few of the wilder theories going around.

Without knowing the terms and conditions of the policy - which we're unlikely to ever know - you can't say more than that, either way.

It is possible MJ deteriorated subsequently, but we have to consider that in the light of all the comments, video, photos, etc., we've seen. If it is the case that MJ deteriorated to the extent that some are suggesting, it's unlikely that that wouldn't be in an autopsy report, let alone two independent autopsy reports.

Do you have the email left in your email account? I would like to know the date, sender email and time of this email!!
I don't wanna say who sent me it. I got it second hand from my friend who got it from them. She pasted it onto facebook for me. The date was 21 June at 22:30.

my friend from London did too. receive the e-mail.
and I remember she told me about it and said she couldn't sleep. this was the day after..and she said what was written there really concerned her and she was thinking of heading down to LA.
I of course told her "to not worry" and that he would be fine..I truly believed so.
I never thought it would come down to this.
Yeh, I told my friend not to worry and that he probably looked skinnier due to what he was wearing. I wish I paid more attention to it now.. :(

where has it been confirmed?
I dunno how to prove that I got it as well, but I assure you, it was before Michael left us.

I don't wanna say who sent me it. I got it second hand from my friend who got it from them. She pasted it onto facebook for me. The date was 21 June at 22:30.

Yeh, I told my friend not to worry and that he probably looked skinnier due to what he was wearing. I wish I paid more attention to it now.. :(

I dunno how to prove that I got it as well, but I assure you, it was before Michael left us.
just press print screen

I don't understand... if you were all so concerned and only a selected few got this, why has it taken 3 weeks after his death for it to come out?

I don't think that it's fair to state categorically that they are all liars or are lying all of the time either.
Just to be clear, I was not saying that. I'm saying from the point of view of someone who knows nothing about them, they may be making stuff up, and hence can't expect to just be believed. They shouldn't take it personally though, because it's not. It's just a fact of the situation.

My mum said similar, when the tickets went on sale she said 'I have a feeling he'll never do those concerts'

Somehow mums are always right, huh?.... When Michael passed away my mum simply told me: ''I told you so...''.. It broke my heart... And she didnt say those things to be mean, she loves Michael too.. But she sort of knew from the start that those concerts would never take off.

I now wonder... Perhaps it was never meant to be.. Personally.. If I had no other choise.. Id rather want Michael passing away in his sleep in his own bed, in peace and quiet, rather than collapsing on a stage infront of thousands of people and have his last moments captured both on photo and film.. What a horrible nightmare that would have been..

I just have that feeling now... Maybe it was not meant to be... God wanted to prevent that from happening...

Maybe its just me...

just press print screen

I don't understand... if you were all so concerned and only a selected few got this, why has it taken 3 weeks after his death for it to come out?

It's from facebook and I don't want to say who sent me it cos I haven't asked my friend about it - she just forwarded me it.

I dunno why only a select few got it. And it wasn't my place to post the email, as I got it second hand anyway. I've only just seen this thread so I'm commenting that I got it as well.

Just to be clear, I was not saying that. I'm saying from the point of view of someone who knows nothing about them, they may be making stuff up, and hence can't expect to just be believed. They shouldn't take it personally though, because it's not. It's just a fact of the situation.
And just how much do we know about the people who were paid to be around him as well as the people who have been going from show to show interviewing?

It all comes down to what makes sense to you...

I'm just sayin'.

Started to try to write a reply, but lost for words.
We had him, but we lost him. :-(
All the ''what if's'' in the world and intelligent discussions sadly wont change a thing. :-(

However unwell he was when rehearsing, the fact is when he was on stage he was the bold ferocious excellent and unsurpassable singer and dancer this world has ever known.
Timid, shy and gentle off stage, but on stage he came into his own, so take comfort from the fact that he was giving his all and happiest in doing what he did best. PERFORM.
:-(

My Mum said it too... my ticket was one that got moved from July to March. I was discussing trying to swap it with someone for a nearer date and she said 'just hold fire for now, I've got a funny feeling he won't make those concerts'. I guess Mums are wiser because been around longer than us and seen similar things in the past. She loved him too though and was deverstated like the rest of us.

I really didn't notice anything during the This is it anouncement. And neither did i when i saw the rehearsal photos. Although i did think he face looked a bit weird...some fans even called it drugged up, dont know but just kinda....different.

However....if he was THAT skinny...a skeleton. Shouldn't people who hugged him (for example now, the dutch dancer who talked about MJ and the rehearsal on dutch tv this week) have noticed that he could feel his bones???

Also...if this is true....would it mean more credibility for Ian Halperin?

Somehow mums are always right, huh?.... When Michael passed away my mum simply told me: ''I told you so...''.. It broke my heart... And she didnt say those things to be mean, she loves Michael too.. But she sort of knew from the start that those concerts would never take off.

I now wonder... Perhaps it was never meant to be.. Personally.. If I had no other choise.. Id rather want Michael passing away in his sleep in his own bed, in peace and quiet, rather than collapsing on a stage infront of thousands of people and have his last moments captured both on photo and film.. What a horrible nightmare that would have been..

I just have that feeling now... Maybe it was not meant to be... God wanted to prevent that from happening...

Maybe its just me...
No, it's not just you... I feel the same way.
When my grandma passed away a few months ago, I was on the flight back home to see her. She died just when I was landing... I was initially angry with her for not being able to say goodbye. But then I thought maybe it was for the best, as for an extra 30 minutes I would have seen her die. And I don't think I would recover. Same with Michael... if he HAD to die, better in his sleep before the concerts than on stage! God forbid!

My 2 cents:

A lot of people are questioning why the doctor would allow Michael to pass this physical. Do we know who the doctor is? It could be the same quack who we believe gave him the propofol. He probably saw dollar signs when Michael decided to allow him to go on the tour with him. Of course he was gonna allow him to pass the test!

Yep i completely agree with u here. I think too it was muarry ( however u spell his name lol) and yes i too think he thought the $$$ was more important than michael. I think alot of ppl that were around him thought the same too. Just as long as they got the "goods", that was all that they cared for. Never mind that michael was going the worst pain & hell that he had ever been before... and that angers me so much everyday that i think bout it :angry:. Michael thought somewhat like a innocent child, when someone says "yes we will be there for you" u will belive it, u dont see the smoke that lies underneath and all u see is truth ( well michael properly thought he did). As i sit here listening to mariah carey's song "anytime u need a friend" i cant help but think that is all mike ever wanted, someone he could trust & know that they will be there for him through good & the bad. I reckon the only ppl michael felt where his friends were us -the fans and a few selected few that he knew he could trust. But after the trial i think mike didnt trust anyone anymore...he was so hurt & confused he couldnt see staright..and it breaks my heart so much that there was no one he could turn to for help. My only :angel:now is that he will find peace in heaven and finally be safe from all the evil that surronded him day after day.

My Mum said it too... my ticket was one that got moved from July to March. I was discussing trying to swap it with someone for a nearer date and she said 'just hold fire for now, I've got a funny feeling he won't make those concerts'. I guess Mums are wiser because been around longer than us and seen similar things in the past. She loved him too though and was deverstated like the rest of us.

Your mum too?? Gosh... Yeah... Our mums were right... Thats all I can say... :(

No, it's not just you... I feel the same way.
When my grandma passed away a few months ago, I was on the flight back home to see her. She died just when I was landing... I thought back then maybe it was for the best, as for an extra 30 minutes I would have seen her die. And I don't think I would recover. Same with Michael... if he HAD to die, better in his sleep before the concerts than on stage! God forbid!

Yes yes yes.... I feel the same way... It would have been a total nightmare if his body would have shut down in the middle of a dance routine and music blasting and people screaming and Mike collapsing and shutting down on stage and ambulance would rush and take him off the stage.. Im sorry but I cant bear the thought... Im so glad THAT didnt happen... I also believe people can feel when they are about to pass on.. Perhaps Mike knew days before he was not going to make it... Intuition...

Your mum too?? Gosh... Yeah... Our mums were right... Thats all I can say... :(

My mum said the same thing too..infact my whole family did.
but when kenny would write on his twitter page saying how good everything at the rehearsals were going, i thought to myself surely these ppl that are working with him would help him ,if they knew he wasnt feeling good surely. But no i was blind to see the truth and now it kills me that we cant turn back time and do something bout it :(

Yes yes yes.... I feel the same way... It would have been a total nightmare if his body would have shut down in the middle of a dance routine and music blasting and people screaming and Mike collapsing and shutting down on stage and ambulance would rush and take him off the stage.. Im sorry but I cant bear the thought... Im so glad THAT didnt happen... I also believe people can feel when they are about to pass on.. Perhaps Mike knew days before he was not going to make it... Intuition...
I can't say that he knew... maybe subsconsiously... though most probably not... But he WAS happy and he sincerely hoped that he would make it work. That's my small consolation.

It's not just your moms...l still remember all those posters (non-fans) saying he will never make 50 concerts (and many of them meant ALL 50 concerts, not just make it for the first few). Maybe we were blind...

I don't get something though...just now i read a piece by Miko Brando. He wrote about how he talked with Michael a few days before his passing..it was about the pyrotechnic show for the TII concerts..and how Michael wanted Miko to be REAL close, very understandable.....what i am trying to say is...

Miko..a huge friend of MJ..wouldn't he have noticed MJ being a 'skeletton' ?
He talked face to face with him...wouldn't he have seen a skinny face? Skinny everything? ........THAT is what i can't figure out.

However....if he was THAT skinny...a skeleton. Shouldn't people who hugged him (for example now, the dutch dancer who talked about MJ and the rehearsal on dutch tv this week) have noticed that he could feel his bones???

As a recovered anorexic... People who stand close to the person who is underweight are most often in denial... They will hug you.. Several times.. and be afraid to comment or act in concern.. Alot of times they dont even mention it to each other because they keep wishing its ''not a big deal''.. Im telling you.. Denial is what kills people. I am NOT saying Mike was anorexic, or that he had a drug problem... BUT if he had problems and his closest did not get him help... I must say they WERE in fact in denial.

I don't get something though...just now i read a piece by Miko Brando. He wrote about how he talked with Michael a few days before his passing..it was about the pyrotechnic show for the TII concerts..and how Michael wanted Miko to be REAL close, very understandable.....what i am trying to say is...

He talked face to face with him...wouldn't he have seen a skinny face? Skinny everything? ........THAT is what i can't figure out.

Because he was skinny but not a skeleton...

......wow.

What is there to say really? It's interesting that this was posted today since I spent a good number of minutes staring at one of the pictures AEG released of Michael where you could see the side of his face. What I remember thinking was, "How thin has this man gotten? I can literally see his jawbone." But then I thought about all the AEG people saying that Michael was in excellent physical shape. The picture and their proclamations just weren't jiving.

The other images that troubled me include the one where he's looking through a camera with Ortega standing slightly off to the side and video of when he was making the O2 announcement. Something was just off and I couldn't place my finger on it at the time. Even his gait was off. But I shrugged my concern away, figuring that maybe he's just been lax with the food lately.

I'm not in the camp of those who believe Michael to had been anorexic. I'm more with ChiChi in thinking that if MJ was indeed as thin as this email and his last images suggest, then there was more going on with Michael's situation than we realize. And I'm not talking about drugs either.

This last paragraph about not being in the camp of those who believe MJ to be anorexic is exactly my thoughts too. I believe something elese could've been going on and like you, I'm not talking about drugs either...

There are a lot of things going in my mind right now.....I'm really upset.

I have to agree - somehow, DO NOT let this get to the press!!!!
Victoria, I can see your point, that it is important that EVERYONE learn the truth, including the media. But do you honestly think they are going to report it the way we see it - "why is it that no one said anything and everyone covered it up?" Of course not, they're gonna get back to those fake autopsy results - Michael was skinny, bald, full of needle marks, etc. They're going to take advantage of it to say that Michael was a wreck that did everything because he was bankrupt and needed the money.
I want people to focus on learning WHAT happened, not the bullshit I mentioned above!

As for the letter.....I don't know what to say, it's just very upsetting. I know a true fan would have no reason to lie about this, but at the same time, apart from the director, the rest of people would have had no reason to lie either. The dancers, backup singers, including some of his family members.

I don't know what the truth is, but it all stinks too much. It breaks my heart.

I have to say though, I find many of you very hypocritical. When those photos and the video from the rehearsals appeared, everyone was yelling about how good he looked and how the photos were proof that he was killed. Now everyone agrees he looked bad in the pics. Guess people see what they are told to see...

I didn't see Michael naked or anything like that, but watching the video and looking at the pics, I maintain my opinion - he looked ready for it! I didn't see the image of a sickly person.

I don't know who to believe, but at this point, I just feel very angry.

Agree with you on the part I bolded.

And I'm angry too. Like I've said before: some Michael Jackson fans are naive. Others are simply too grieved to face the reality of what was happening. So what happens? You find a scapegoat so that you can channel all that anger about the guy's death on something or someone else.

A lot of you will cry "MURDER" until you go to your own grave because you cannot deal with the fact that Jackson had issues with drugs, was emaciated , and using an anesthetic to go to sleep because his adrenalin was so high after practice. A doctor dropped the ball and Jackson died. PERIOD.

No catalog. No stupid insurance policy. No stupid racism arguments for motives. The "logic" makes no sense. Fact is, Jackson I believe, was a slave not only to AEG demands but also to fans wanting their "King of Pop" to perform for them like he was their own private toy. I won't say fans killed him because he loved you guys but some of you (that means a few million of you) bitched and moaned about why Jackson didn't have a new album or tour on the burner.

Well, you almost got your tour.

Problem is, he wasn't as into it as AEG or fans wanted him to be. Forget intervention from family and friends. Jackson needed God's intervention to get him the hell away from vultures who would have tried to pimp him out onstage for a three year tour. Now, the guy can finally rest in peace.

Like I said before... My family saw me as a skeleton for several months without making a comment. They would hug me, see me everyday... The thing is.. When you see a person long enough with an illness (or underweight issues) you kind of dont see the big picture anymore.. If you spend long enough time with a person who is severily underweight, it kind of dosnt shock you anymore.. And people who stand by closest are the ones who are most often in complete and utterly denial about the seriousness.

Back