A email I got 4 days before he passed

Its why I left, I love to sing and take photos but I hate the industry. You can tell I'm a Virgo I'm now focusing on charity work :) and my music photos on the side. MJ's birthday was the day before mine, I always thought he was innocent as I know how much I care for others and always felt he loved people like that too, just wanting to help others who are less fortunate. Now I feel that his death is suspect and feel I owe it to him to keep trying to find out what happened. I think it was foul play I don't think even if he was drugged up he'd let himself take too much and risk leaving those 3 children. He was a clever man.

Aww that sweet that you are gonna do charity work- good luck with that! :) Yes it is nice to help others, altough it shame for mike- all he wanted to do was helped others and which he did. But those ppl he helped ( well some of them) ended up showing their "thanks" by stabbing him in the back :angry: . It just so unfair how they treated him...i'll will never forgive them.

I wonder if there is any fan receive it :eek: OMG!
And do you reply it Thijzzz? when you received it, do you share it to any fan here?

OMG! I can't describe my feeling now T_T!!!
I feel... OMGGG!!

None of you fans or people who were around him do anything. Fuck kenny ortega and those dancers and everyone involved. All of you don't care about him to do something for him. Why do you say he looks great? greatt? Great? when you think he's skinny and even want to throw up? Why do you tell these lies???????????????????? I can't believe it! Why none of those fans around him do anything? I know those saying he's great on the set, he's amazing blah blah blah my ass were just bullshiting. I know right from the start these people are saying nice words to fool people! All you care is money. You all are witnessing him dying slowly but none of you do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all should be held accountable for his death. You were witnessing a strugggling man dying slowly by himself but because it's not you, you don't bother about it! :cry:

Last edited:
Somehow mums are always right, huh?.... When Michael passed away my mum simply told me: ''I told you so...''.. It broke my heart... And she didnt say those things to be mean, she loves Michael too.. But she sort of knew from the start that those concerts would never take off.

See, that's what makes me really sad. EVERYONE doubted his ability to do the shows. EVERYONE. I was SO looking forward to Michael proving them all wrong. I never in a million years would think that they would be canceled due to death... geez.

I don't get something though...just now i read a piece by Miko Brando. He wrote about how he talked with Michael a few days before his passing..it was about the pyrotechnic show for the TII concerts..and how Michael wanted Miko to be REAL close, very understandable.....what i am trying to say is...

Mika..a huge friend of MJ..wouldn't he have noticed MJ being a 'skeleton' ?
He talked face to face with him...wouldn't he have seen a skinny face? Skinny everything? ........THAT is what i can't figure out.

He seemed like he and Mike were very close and a true friend. He didn't want to disclose anything about Mike when he was being interviewed.

This all sounds like premeditated to me.

None of you fans or people who were around him do anything. Fuck kenny ortega and those dancers and everyone involved. All of you don't care about him to do something for him. Why do you say he looks great? greatt? Great? when you think he's skinny and even want to throw up? I can't believe it! Why none of those fans around him do anything? I know those saying he's great on the set, he's amazing blah blah blah my ass were just bullshiting. I said it, these people are saying nice words to fool people! All you care is money. You all are witnessing him dying slowly but none of you do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all should be held accountable for his death. You were witnessing a strugggling man dying slowly by himself but because it's not you, you don't bother! you don't care about him enough to pull him up :cry:

EXCUSE ME?????!!!! im sorry to say even though we are fans that loved him...what could we do???

It wasnt like we were able to see him everyday of his life and try and make him see sense! im sure i can speak for all fans here, if there was anything we knew that we could have done to help- we would have done it!!!!!!!! But i dont think michael wanted anyone to know the pain he was feeling.. so there was no way of knowing that this would happen!!

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time that this case is resolved, I'm wondering if Michael will be left with any dignity.

*sigh* All in the name of "closure"..

Blood sucker AEG better don't release those rehearsal footages. It'll show MJ at his worst I'm sure. He is already left with no dignity when those at the set and fans saw him in such bad state at the set. I bet they were all saying he looked bad and everything at his back. But yet in the public they were saying how great and amazing his performances were. AEG Randy philips and Kenny Ortega saw his condition but still trying to fool everyone by saying all these lies.

EXCUSE ME?????!!!! im sorry to say even though we are fans that loved him...what could we do???

It wasnt like we were able to see him everyday of his life and try and make him see sense! im sure i can speak for all fans here, if there was anything we knew that we could have done to help- we would have done it!!!!!!!! But i dont think michael wanted anyone to know the pain he was feeling.. so there was no way of knowing that this would happen!!

I'm not talkin about the online fans. I'm talkin about the fans who followed him around, who saw him in person!!!!!!!! I know some online fans such as Victoria83 know the truth but when i express my concern all she said was MJ's fine, don't worry. some online fans know the exact situation but they kept to themselves. If I've known he's such a bad state, I'd have flown to see him and do something about it!

It wasnt like we were able to see him everyday of his life and try and make him see sense! im sure i can speak for all fans here, if there was anything we knew that we could have done to help- we would have done it!!!!!!!! But i dont michael wanted anyone to know the pain he was feeling.. so there was no way of knowing that this would happen!!

Exactly... Geez :rolleyes2: His fans didn't live with him every second of every day... if you see him out and he looks good and happy, what are you supposed to think? If he's out and about walking around, shopping with his kids, why would you doubt that he's feeling just fine? To blame the fans is the most ludicrous thing I've heard. Michael was also a stubborn man in many ways, a man with sometimes too much pride - there's no telling whether he would have listened to some fans telling him to eat or whatever else. Not to mention the fact that you get a few moments with your Idol - what are you gonna tell him? "Oh Michael it's AMAZING to meet you! But you look absolutely awful.." Think about it. How would that make him feel? How do you bring up such a subject? You would assume that Michael was an adult and only HE would know when something was wrong and if so, that he would seek help. Randy Philips from AEG said in an interview that he often had the staff cut up his chicken, reminding Michael to eat, because he would go for hours without any food. There was nothing more that the fans could have done in my opinion. To lay on the guilt like that is ridiculous.

Second, it annoys me that people were constantly doubting his abilities. 50 is a lot when you think in terms of numbers. But really, it was 50 shows over a span of FIVE months. That's only 10 shows a month. In ONE city - no traveling. It would have been no different than doing a cardio workout a few times a week in a gym. Perfectly fine and healthy to do. I really don't see why everyone was so unsure that him being able to make it. I genuinely do NOT believe that his death was due to him doing 50 shows. I believe it was due to something else - either certain medications he was taking or some other health issues that were worsening, that the fans were not aware of.

As for the rehearsal clip, my first thought when I saw it wasn't "oh, he's not performing as well as he did in 97...." it was the complete opposite. I saw it from a totally positive perspective: "wow, for a 50 year old that hasn't toured in years, he looks REALLY good" plus I kept in mind that it was only a rehearsal, where you don't give your full self. Sure he looked a bit tired to me, but he'd been presumably rehearsing for a few hours by then and again, he was just getting back into the groove of things after all those years of not touring.

Last edited:
Blood sucker AEG better don't release those rehearsal footages. It'll show MJ at his worst I'm sure. He is already left with no dignity when those at the set and fans saw him in such bad state at the set. I bet they were all saying he looked bad and everything at his back. But yet in the public they were saying how great and amazing his performances were. AEG Randy philips and Kenny Ortega saw his condition but still trying to fool everyone by saying all these lies.

No matter who did it, whether it was Randy Phillips, AEG, Sony, Dr Murray or Kenny Ortega :)smilerolleyes: ) I can already see what's going to happen.

All of Michael's deepest darkest secrets are going to come out in public view. Aneorexia, bulimia, looking like a skeleton to the point where fans want to throw up, his drug use, his insomnia, his depression..

All sad really. A part of me wants to know the truth, but a huge part of me wants to just leave him alone and let him keep his dignity.

One point to be made is that if people aren't ready to lay the guilt on one group perhaps they should have the same care with another group.

Michael has always said that once something is repeated enough it becomes true. And so it continues. The media is stressing the drug addiction storyline before toxicology reports come back and we have the world believing that he was addicted to everything out there. The media stresses that he couldn't or didn't want to do the shows and suddenly that is a given about how unhappy he was with the shows. The media talks about his weight and suddenly he is skinnier than he has ever been in his life. The list goes on and on. Can all of this be true? Yes. But, it can also be half-truths or falsehoods, too.

Exactly... Geez :rolleyes2: His fans didn't live with him every second of every day... if you see him out and he looks good and happy, what are you supposed to think? If he's out and about walking around, shopping with his kids, why would you doubt that he's feeling just fine? To blame the fans is the most ludicrous thing I've heard. Michael was also a stubborn man in many ways, a man with sometimes too much pride - there's no telling whether he would have listened to some fans telling him to eat or whatever else. Not to mention the fact that you get a few moments with your Idol - what are you gonna tell him? "Oh Michael it's AMAZING to meet you! But you look absolutely awful.." Think about it. How would that make him feel? How do you bring up such a subject? You would assume that Michael was an adult and only HE would know when something was wrong and if so, that he would seek help. Randy Philips from AEG said in an interview that he often had the staff cut up his chicken, reminding Michael to eat, because he would go for hours without any food. There was nothing more that the fans could have done in my opinion. To lay on the guilt like that is ridiculous.

Wow I can't believe this thread.... Do we even know if that person was telling the truth, that she was really there even? How do we know it's not just some made up thing?
On the other hand, I do think he looked thin in those last rehearsal pics we saw. However, I agree with you Van X, just bc ppl would tell him to do smth, doesn't mean he would listen to them....:no::no:

Aww that sweet that you are gonna do charity work- good luck with that! :) Yes it is nice to help others, altough it shame for mike- all he wanted to do was helped others and which he did. But those ppl he helped ( well some of them) ended up showing their "thanks" by stabbing him in the back :angry: . It just so unfair how they treated him...i'll will never forgive them.

I know it really makes me sad to think how he gave all his love and got that treatment. I think he did get a lot of joy from seeing the many other children benefit from his help though. A lot of this time the world does not make sense and encourage you to be good, but I can't not be good. Also if we all gave up on trying to be good, the world would get worse.

No matter who did it, whether it was Randy Phillips, AEG, Sony, Dr Murray or Kenny Ortega :)smilerolleyes: ) I can already see what's going to happen.

All of Michael's deepest darkest secrets are going to come out in public view. Aneorexia, bulimia, looking like a skeleton to the point where fans want to throw up, his drug use, his insomnia, his depression..

All sad really. A part of me wants to know the truth, but a huge part of me wants to just leave him alone and let him keep his dignity.

You know what you keep thinking about when you feel this way: something that D. Chopra said (no matter what you think of all his interviews); he stated when asked that no matter what faults or weaknesses, that he loved MJ because of who he was overall; with all that he did have to deal with, he did so the best he knew how and even then still put love for others above all else.

With all that he has had to deal with, it has only made me love, admire, and respect him more. He was what we all are: people dealing with outer and inner problems and trying to find ways to cope for happiness and peace. I truly think that he was getting there.

I'm not talkin about the online fans. I'm talkin about the fans who followed him around, who saw him in person!!!!!!!! I know some online fans such as Victoria83 know the truth but when i express my concern all she said was MJ's fine, don't worry. some online fans know the exact situation but they kept to themselves. If I've known he's such a bad state, I'd have flown to see him and do something about it!

It does get to the point where you get so angry thinking about some of it doesn't it. So frustrating to think of what they 'might' have done to Michael. Sending a hug to you lilsusie, like you I want the truth to come out and if anyone has done anything that has been rumoured than I hope they are found out x

I just want to thank the OP for posting this, and letting us know what the fans in LA were seeing. It's a very, very sad situation.

AEG is in final plans with the family and Sony Music to release the final rehearsal footage as a 2 hour DVD worldwide. A possible theatrical release is being contemplated as well. Expect announcements to be made later in the summer with a release this fall (September/October timeframe)

You know what you keep thinking about when you feel this way: something that D. Chopra said (no matter what you think of all his interviews); he stated when asked that no matter what faults or weaknesses, that he loved MJ because of who he was overall; with all that he did have to deal with, he did so the best he knew how and even then still put love for others above all else.

With all that he has had to deal with, it has only made me love, admire, and respect him more. He was what we all are: people dealing with outer and inner problems and trying to find ways to cope for happiness and peace. I truly think that he was getting there.

Oh my feelings about him will never change. We all have our demons, but should his demons be waved around in public view? That's what I'm torn about.

If we're doing this just for the sake of "our" closure, then something just doesn't feel right about it. If there's foul play, then I want the people who are responsible to pay for what they did.... but I don't know, this whole thing just doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:

The thing is someone should have helped him. They should have tried harder to help him! If he didn't listen, then send him by FORCE into some recovering centre to counter his pyshicatric problems! But they won't because money is more important to them than his life! What upsets me now is not his death, it's that people seeing him dying slowly in front of them and they didn't do anything. It's like seeing a person who can't swim struggling in the river and yet you do nothing. AEG live, kenny ortega, everyone around him are those people. AEG live better don't release those damn footages. Don't ever let the world see him in such shameful situation. He's already been ridiculed enough. They better don't let the last public memory be of some skeleton strugggling to dance on stage. This is so tragic! And those dancers still going round TV saying how amazing he was and everything just look laugable! and so fake FAKE.

Last edited:

Right, how was it our fault? None of us were close to him in that way. We are just fans, fans who love him. Fans so not have close access to whom they admire, so how would we know such things??

Well said, 8701girl!!

The thing is someone should have helped him. They should have tried harder to help him! If he didn't listen, then send him by FORCE into some recovering centre to counter his pyshicatric problems! But they won't because money is more important to them than his life!
AEG live better don't release those damn footages. Don't ever let the world see him in such situation. This is so tragic! And those dancers still going round TV saying how amazing he was and everything just look laugable!

But it's been done. That's it, he's gone. There's no turning back now and saying "they should have forced help on him"... yes they should of and maybe they did try, but it's too late now.

But the question is, do we let him rest in peace now or do we start picking apart his life and all his problems to find out what happened?

That's a question that even I'm torn about.

AEG is in final plans with the family and Sony Music to release the final rehearsal footage as a 2 hour DVD worldwide. A possible theatrical release is being contemplated as well. Expect announcements to be made later in the summer with a release this fall (September/October timeframe)
Bloodsucker don't ever release the footage. I don't like the one they released already. I pray to god they don't release it. It's going to put him in shame and let everyone see him at his worst. sad sad.

If you think about it, usually, it's a lot more than we know about Random McRandom on a forum. Often we'll know who they are, we can verify whether they actually were working with/knew MJ or not, even watch videos of them talking first hand, which is more than we can do for an email sent from one person the average forum reader won't know to another person the average forum reader won't know.

That's not to say that everyone people have heard of should automatically be believed and everyone people haven't heard of should automatically be considered a liar, of course not. The potential bias from both positions should be taken into account. But it takes a bigger leap of faith to believe something from an unknown source than it does to believe something from a known source. Then again, you don't have to believe either. You can keep an open mind.

Stay objective (that goes both ways). Don't jump to conclusions.

I think I am objective, but I also understand how the world works and it's in ways that most are in denial over. But that's a conversation for a different time.

All I can say to you is I know what I think and what I believe. To each his own. You have to come to your own conclusions.

But it's been done. That's it, he's gone. There's no turning back now and saying "they should have forced help on him"... yes they should of and maybe they did try, but it's too late now.

But the question is, do we let him rest in peace now or do we start picking apart his life and all his problems to find out what happened?

That's a question that even I'm torn about.
I know the truth now. AEG live, kenny ortega, and every one else who said he looked great when they think he looked awful in reality. Why are people so fake and so non-caring? It's so tragic. I can't believe my idol had to end up in such bad shape and in such way. I wish I was never a fan so I won't get this upset for what had happened to him. :cry:

I think I am objective, but I also understand how the world works and it's in ways that most are in denial over. But that's a conversation for a different time.

All I can say to you is I know what I think and what I believe. To each his own. You have to come to your own conclusions.

That's the problem with fans. Denial!

Last edited:
Oh my feelings about him will never change. We all have our demons, but should his demons be waved around in public view? That's what I'm torn about.

If we're doing this just for the sake of "our" closure, then something just doesn't feel right about it. If there's foul play, then I want the people who are responsible to pay for what they did.... but I don't know, this whole thing just doesn't sit well with me.

Oh, I fully get what you are saying. It kind of goes back to being responsible about the whole thing. Because, as you say, if it is for the purpose of truly finding out what happened in order to give MJ justice, then so be it. However, there are things being discussed and thrown out there that is not working towards such. For example, the Pepsi filming footage really had nothing to do with what is going on now in terms of determining what happened on June 25. The same with digging up his children's birth certificates and reviewing prosecution testimony or depositions from the 1993 or 2003 cases.

I truly get what you are saying, especially when so of this is truly what Michael wanted to deal with himself. And he can no longer answer for himself so it's like it is becoming wide open to everyone "knowing" what Michael wanted or did not want.

Now about the whole weight thing:

1. There have been statements from Phillips and some others about the concern for weight decrease. Actually, I was reading one article that stated that there was kind of a sigh of relief after the Tuesday night rehearsals when they saw Michael doing what he does on stage because they saw that he was capable of going through with it. So there must have been some concerns; now what was directly discussed or disclosed to Michael about such was not explored in the articles.

2. The whole eating and weight concern would probably have to be put into perspective of previous tour preparations. Many people who have worked on tours with Michael before were brought back to help put this one together. It would be interesting to know how he compared to in the past; this may have simply been MJ in full throttle, whether healthy or not, versus something specific to this upcoming tour preparations. I remember Debbie Allen stating in an interview that he wouldn't be the only dancer or even athlete who would reduce (either fully aware or not) eating while preparing.

3. There has always been tremendous coverage about Michael's weight loss from the beginning of the concert to the end of the concert due to his high energy levels throughout. If so, then this could explain a sudden or gradual drop in weight, if truly there. There would be other explanations outside of anorexia or being worked to death that could be applicable.

4. A physical for insurance may have simply yielded a "Michael, why don't you think about putting on more weight?" Unless you are to the point of physically endangering your life due to a specific weight, most doctor's don't automatically go into a tailspin and claim you unhealthy due to a slightly lower or higher weight. They may simply say, we need to talk about your weight getting better. I'm not sure if that would cut out someone being insured to do a concert; if so, then I know of others whose concerts should never be insured based on weight (high or low).

5. In terms of just looking at someone, weight, or actually your appearance based on weight, can be subjective also. In hindsight people may think not; but in day to day living, it is very much the case. Ever had someone such as a grandparent state how they would love to "fatten you up." Also, you may be medically okay in terms of weight, but do to perceptions people still think that you are too thin. I knew of two people that most people would look at and say they are nothing but "bones" and must be anorexic; however, that is not the case. Anyone that has known them since childhood knows that is how their body frames were. Actually they had to deal with the reverse that an overweight person would have to deal with. So, hence, some say that a picture shows MJ looking sickly thin while others simply see "dancer" thin or what he has always been.

6. In terms of rehearsal footage, if you look at a lot of the rehearsal footages from the past tours on youtube, Michael is not necessarily fully executing all moves. That is probably not giving it your all during rehearsal as they say not to sing fully. It may not be a case of he couldn't do better but just knowing that rehearsal is not the time for full blown dynamics and moves. It's getting the timing and feel for the show, particular with the first full run through. Also, we say one tiny snippet from tons of footage.

7. There may have been something that no one knows that contributed to weight loss. We just don't know. But, I would think that the initial autospy would indicate to the doctors/coroner if weight was so low that it was to the point of leading to cardiac arrest. What makes me want to doubt this is that emphasis appears to be moreso on toxicology and not what would have been physically evident. Of course, some things may just be there to rule out and be thorough but it would still indicate that this was not a lone cause.

8. Even if there was severe weight loss, it doesn't equal Michael being unhappy with the upcoming shows or having to prepare for them. It could or could not have been related to medication. We just don't know.

9. Question would be if Dr. Murray was around Michael and perhaps even at rehearsals what was his thoughts or reactions to Michael's weight, including if others such as Phillips inquired about it? Another question would be the nurse practitioner that came forward telling about Diprivan: I don't recall her mentioning anything about concern for his weight or recommendations if she did have concerns. Also, if Michael did get Diprivan, would prolong use affect weight? A lot of questions still go back to the doctor before anything else can be answered. For example, if AEG inquired about his weight or not eating to a doctor and that doctor responded that things were fine or could be managed, then you would probably accept that answer; the same from Michael's perspective if the whole Diprivan story is true; he accepted that a doctor told him it could be safely managed.

10. The whole weight question should be easily answered by review of medical records, including the physical for the insurance and possibly from autospy results. And because of so many variables that are unknown to us as I've listed above, it is really hard at this time to say what should have been done or who should have been doing anything. Otherwise, if we are going to point fingers at one group, then there indeed probably will have to be finger pointing at other groups.

Who the HELL blaming the dancers calling them fake??? About where it says WE AND EVERYBODY ALSE we have to be Michael's BABYSITTER??? SEROUISLY!!!!!

MJ has weight problem does not equate to him not having sleeping problem! That evil doctor is still guilty!

The problem now is that people want to accuse one group but not the other. If it is a case of seeing something but not acting on it, then that will have to go for the fans if they were there on the spot. It would have to go for Karen Faye. It would have to go for everyone who purchased tickets if it is now being treated as how obvious he wasn't ready for these concerts.

Until we know fully what transpired between AEG, Michael, his doctors, etc., you can't say that the show was put before Michael's health or who was or was not the bloodsuckers. Again, I will point back to when the first shows were rescheduled; even though some in the media were raising the question if it was in regards to health, there were plenty of fans right on this board whose first concern was not if health was a possibility but one that Michael just wanted to keep private. There was no slack cut for him at that time. If fans weren't going to do it, why hold AEG to such standard.

There may be more blame to go around than what people think when all is said and done. And of course, everyone will have their reasons of why they shouldn't bear their share of the blame.

Back