ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Being disrespectful to other members will not be tolerated. Rude posts have been removed as well as some responding to them.

Carry on,
Thank You.

Hmm.... Okay so Michael IS still tied to the property and only the name has changed? I don't see a name sourcing that info. :unsure: As far as we know tmz and others could have scanned that crap from fans' guesswork on the boards. :doh: When it becomes official, if ever, I'll believe one way or the other. However, if the property is still Michael's and only the name changed, then I don't see the prob with that. I think someone mentioned doing that a while ago "allegedly" from Colony if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks to all for the updates. :flowers:

I feel sad because I dreamed visiting it since 1993 :cry: but human beings need to evolucionate so I respect his decition, the most important here its his happiness, if Michael is happy 'n it's more practical for him not having Neverland because it's expensive :thumbs_up:

Maybe Michael Jackson has realised that michael Jackson isn't a kid anymore, and its time to grow up so the name has been changed from neverland to sycamore valey ranch

No changes in people.com, accesshollywood.com or yahoo.com. These sites didn't break the news yet.

Hmm.... Okay so Michael IS still tied to the property and only the name has changed? I don't see a name sourcing that info. :unsure: As far as we know tmz and others could have scanned that crap from fans' guesswork on the boards. :doh: When it becomes official, if ever, I'll believe one way or the other. However, if the property is still Michael's and only the name changed, then I don't see the prob with that. I think someone mentioned doing that a while ago "allegedly" from Colony if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks to all for the updates. :flowers:

Many are saying that Michael Jackson and Colony formed a joint venture but they have not posted any backing information like the LLC formation documents or articles of incorporation. All we can do is now wait for an official statement from Michael's team. At least we received the news directly without spin.

:yes:

i havent heard anytihng here on the news well we just wait ansd see it has been said so often before and trhis name came up before too and so far nothing has ever officially been confirmed so .......i trhinbkj iuts up to mj only what he wants to do or not do so i m not giving any opinion here

One thing we know for sure is that it was not taken or stolen from Michael. He ultimately decided to do what was best for him and his children. No one took it from him and that is very important in my book.

After everything that happened on that ranch I believe that was the best decision.

Nobody can even imagine how MJ was unfortunate there.Not the place itself,

that is wonderful, but the unpleasant events. :(

Neverland is Michael Jackson.The magic of that place was him.Then, where he is, the magic

will be present. :)

Michael wants to turn the page and follow his life with happiness!He want to have a new life!I wish peace,love

and blessings for Michael and his kids. God bless you in your new home! :)

Like I always said: I support Michael unconditionally.I'll always beside

him and trying to understand it.

Finally, he can breathe !Happiness and peace is all that I want to

him.If MJ is happy .... I am also happy!!!!

Love you,Michael!Go ahead!!!! :D

Hmm.... Okay so Michael IS still tied to the property and only the name has changed?

That's the way it looks to me at this point.

I mean, I also think that MJ wouldn't have held on to the property for so long, unless he had plans to do something else with it. He could have gotten rid of the property a long, long time ago, if his intention was just to sell it, straight out sell it.

I also believe that being in business with Thomas Barrack is a golden opportunity for MJ. Barrack specializes in land development and has been very successful in his past endeavors. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Many are saying that Michael Jackson and Colony formed a joint venture but they have not posted any backing information like the LLC formation documents or articles of incorporation. All we can do is now wait for an official statement from Michael's team. At least we received the news directly without spin.

Ah so it ain't too clear if he formed a joint venture? Interesting... but you know we can't even call it Neverland anymore so I ain't going to. It's Sycamore Ranch.

You know what? Maybe they have recieved the news and just waiting for his official statement.

^ Could be...could be. It's confusing but from what I saw, it looks like a sale. The confusing thing is in the wording in some of the statements I saw.

Wow I was wondering why there were so many people on the board today LOL!!

Some major news going on! Hmmm..........If MJ sold NL then good on him, if not, and he has some development plans then good as well!

I could be very exciting to see what MJ and Colony have up their sleeves!

You know what? Maybe they have recieved the news and just waiting for his official statement.

It may NOT reach the news per se. I have to laugh, because I always say, IF IT'S GOOD MJ NEWS, the media will pass on it. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, this story should have broken on Monday.

And since it's not a straight out sale of the property, along with Thomas Barrack being involved. That just might be too much good news for the mainstream media to handle right now. LOL!

You can look at Mr. Barrack's history and see that everything he touches turns into gold. MJ snagged a land developing genuis when he hooked up with Thomas Barrack.

I'm not entirely convinced yet that there's a joint venture. That could be someone's point of view based on guesswork...unless they have access to paperwork. As for spin, well.... I think the first post was the ultimate spin. They claimed Michael sold the ranch. One could call that spin, but who knows....it could very well be the truth for all we know. If it isn't and it's in fact a joint venture then Applehead777 should be sent to the naughty fan corner. I'm about ready to take a drink of Juicy Juice to the property's farewell. :lol: Guess I better save that sip. lol

I keep saying nothing is as it appears on the surface in Michaelville. I have learned that over and over. And sometimes it is what it is. But jumping to conclusions usually bites ya in the arse.

Last edited:
Ah so it ain't too clear if he formed a joint venture? Interesting... but you know we can't even call it Neverland anymore so I ain't going to. It's Sycamore Ranch.

TMZ said it was a joint venture and some members of another board are saying the same. Do we have any documents to back that up? If so, someone please post them here.

Yep I am not visiting Sycamore anytime soon. That's like Paisley Park being renamed Denim Playground. Not happening! Neverland is now gone so fans cherish the memories and be happy for Michael.

I sure hope he will re-plant his giving tree to wherever he decides to live.

Otherwise there will be no more great songs ;)

I'm not entirely convinced yet that there's a joint venture. That could be someone's point of view based on guesswork...unless they have access to paperwork. As for spin, well.... I think the first post was the ultimate spin. They claimed Michael sold the ranch. One could call that spin, but who knows....it could very well be the truth for all we know. If it isn't and it's in fact a joint venture then Applehead777 should be sent to the naughty fan corner. I'm about ready to take a drink of Juicy Juice to the property's farewell. :lol: Guess I better save that sip. lol

I keep saying nothing is as it appears on the surface in Michaelville. I have learned that over and over. And sometimes it is what it is. But jumping to conclusions usually bites ya in the arse.

We can always drink some Juicy Juice in anticipation of whatever it is we're waiting for! :cheers:
And to be fair to this applehead person, if you're only looking at the titles of the documents then one could say that it looks sold.

TMZ said it was a joint venture and some members of another board are saying the same. Do we have any documents to back that up? If so, someone please post them here.

Yep I am not visiting Sycamore anytime soon. That's like Paisley Park being renamed Denim Playground. Not happening! Neverland is now gone so fans cherish the memories and be happy for Michael.

As far as I know, no. And also, now I'm hearing that whatever debts he had on the place will be handled by this LLC (Sycamore Valley Ranch LLC). So in a sense, the way it LOOKS, he sold it.

Otherwise there will be no more great songs

Dude, stop playing. LOL. For real. Mike can make great songs without the giving tree. He did it before.

Back