Appleheads!

Last one for now:

[youtube]0omuEZ-nyE4[/youtube]

Off for a nap. Hopefully I feel better.

*Takes Papi` to curl up with*
:dropdead::dropdead::dribble::dribble::naughty::wild:OMG 00:59-01:19
i haven't heard this song in a while :lol:

Ok don't get upset with me please but i just want to know do ya'll ever....well you know when you have naughty thoughts about Michael?
:lol: oh hell yessss. goodness looking at that man just makes me :swoon::heat:
oh and hello :waving:

TRISTA

You said you wanted pink or purple... how about the best of both worlds? :lol: This is probably the most effort I've put into a siggy (the borders, recolouring the backgrounds etc...) so I hope it looks good to you ;)

Text version:

2s9drav.jpg

1tq0io.jpg

No text version:

2cx6cky.jpg

mbk0nd.jpg

Enjoy and let me know if you want anything done to it/changed ;)

Hay Apples! :waving:

HEY TRISTA ho :bounce: :huggy: :wub: :heart: :D

Right i have searched high and low for a decent picture of Michaels feet and i cant fine one i like :( I am getting that tattooed on the back of my neck tomorrow as ash did not get paid as much as he hoped so cant get my words!!!! :( Can anyone find me a nice one!!!!! :(

Britttt your Monday night thingy is probably in the evening American time? It will be too late for me but I wanna see the recorded one afterwards! :)

Umm Dani honey, why the rush with a tattoo? :O I mean if ur gonna take it tomorrow and u dont have the picture yet?? What's the rush? :unsure:

Umm Dani honey, why the rush with a tattoo? :O I mean if ur gonna take it tomorrow and u dont have the picture yet?? What's the rush? :unsure:

Coz ash has only just agreed to let me have something obviously Michael :mello: so i need to strike while he is still in agreement and i am hoping they will be able to fit me in tomorrow :)

O you getting a tattoo of him on his toes? Like when he does the move and stands on them?

Yeah thats what i am hoping for!!! :)

Yeah that's true I'm sure the tattoo artist will make it look nice you'll love it remember to post the pictures too :)

I'm sure there's a website where you can "Cartoonify your pictures"? You could get the feet sorted that way.

BRITT'S FINALLY DOING A SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ninja: :mello:

Back