Appleheads!

See thats amazing but will it look strange without michael on top of the feel PMSL!!!
:lol: I want an mj tattoo but i know that if i get one i'll never stop getting tattoos

Michael-Jackson-passed-away.jpg

"The only way is up..."

:ninja:
he looks like a monkey here (in a cute way), which means there should be a banana around :ph34r:

Stephen :mello: :mello: :mello:
Thanks for the nightmares! :(
But why on earth does that look familiar to me??

Yeah tattoos are addictive i got my MJ tattoo and now i want another one of his eyes and the curl like from the Dangerous cd cover. I WANT THIS MAN ALL OVER ME!!!!!!! :wub: LOL i know that's so dramatic but it's sorta true.

mjsoprecious :mello: and maybe

about to watch my tii bluray... i'm very emotional, nervous, and slightly drunk atm so we'll see how that goes :lol: :mello: :ninja: :fear: :giggle: :baby: :weeping: :wub: :unsure: :mello:

so idk if i'm staying here is what i'm saying i may become engrossed or i may be writing random things on here, we'll see!!! :cheers:

about to watch my tii bluray... i'm very emotional, nervous, and slightly drunk atm so we'll see how that goes :lol: :mello: :ninja: :fear: :giggle: :baby: :weeping: :wub: :unsure: :mello:

so idk if i'm staying here is what i'm saying i may become engrossed or i may be writing random things on here, we'll see!!! :cheers:
aww :hug: don't worry i'm sure we'll all be the same way when we watch it. enjoy it!:happy:

Yeah tattoos are addictive i got my MJ tattoo and now i want another one of his eyes and the curl like from the Dangerous cd cover. I WANT THIS MAN ALL OVER ME!!!!!!! :wub: LOL i know that's so dramatic but it's sorta true.

Who doesn't want this man all over them!!!! :mello:

:bounce: Enjoy hun!!!!! *soooooo jealous i could cry*

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed What is that???

PMSL @ Jess's reaction!!!! Bless you!!! :huggy:

Back