ATTN Members! VOTING IS NOW OPEN for the SoBe Thriller AD!

aww what did they say to upset them?

:trish:

anyway I've rated the lizards :woohoo:

No LJ, the Giants won the SuperBowl. No one picked them to win. And they were the wildcard to boot.

Ooh. Did ya feel that shake? That was the City of Boston falling in the Atlantic from grief....:p

:wild: GIANTS!!!!!!!!! GO NEW YORK !!!!!!! :wild:

GO STEVE SMITH !!!!!!

:D

So much for their perfect season. They lost the only game that matters, lol. Now no one can say the Pats are better then the Broncos who almost had a perfect season, but THEY won the Superbowl, haha.

I tried to create an account but it wouldn't let me. No user name would work. I hope simply selecting thumbs up works as a vote.

I finally registered for my first youtube account JUST so I can vote on this thing. Only MJ can technologically advance me. :lol: Unfortunately, someone took my wendy2004 name already. :( *sniff sniff*

VOTING NOW!!! ^_^

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
do you vote by giving it a rating or favoriting or commenting? How does one actually vote?

Ahhh man!! It was soo good! Especially the part where Manning was about to get sacked with less than two minutes left in the game...he broke out of it...threw the football down the field and DUDE caught it with the tips of his fingers and top of his helmet while laying on his back across the legs of the man covering him!! THAT was some wild mess right there!!. It was not supposed to work, but it did!!
:lol:

That's the highlight of the game!!

That and the Thriller LIZARDS!! :lol:

Last edited:
do you vote by giving it a rating or favoriting or commenting? How does one actually vote?[/quote]
that's what I want to know. when you click on the video, it just shows the vid with no where to actually vote.

^^ i'm going to ask the same question. no idea how to vote.

There is a five star rating system. If you click on the 5th star, it will rate it for you.

Thanks :) he's got 180 ratings right now, the next highest is 84 and a couple in the 60's. He's way up! If everyone goes to vote he'll for sure win. yay!!!

i voted..it does seem to be in the lead:punk: it was the best..i think even non fans thought so...it was funny!

Do you have to have a You Tube account to see this?

Thanks :) he's got 180 ratings right now, the next highest is 84 and a couple in the 60's. He's way up! If everyone goes to vote he'll for sure win. yay!!!

I finally registered for my first youtube account JUST so I can vote on this thing. Only MJ can technologically advance me. :lol: Unfortunately, someone took my wendy2004 name already. :( *sniff sniff*

VOTING NOW!!! ^_^

Thanks for the link.

lol ... I had the same problem. It was weird. There is an eternitys_child but if I say I forgot my password and have it send a new one it doesn't show up in any of my e-mail accounts. I don't really know if I ever signed up before but I mean what are the chances that someone else would call themself eternitys_child? :blink:

Ahhh man!! It was soo good! Especially the part where Manning was about to get sacked with less than two minutes left in the game...he broke out of it...threw the football down the field and DUDE caught it with the tips of his fingers and top of his helmet while laying on his back across the legs of the man covering him!! THAT was some wild mess right there!!. It was not supposed to work, but it did!!
:lol:

That's the highlight of the game!!

That and the Thriller LIZARDS!! :lol:
That was awesome!!!

And the lizards were hilarious.

The wind was let out of the Patriots' sail somethin' awful! That was a spectacular win for the Giants!

Now, how 'bout them lizards?!! :lol: That was soooooo cute!! And we were JUST talkin' about Naomi in the "flirt" thread and here she is in Mike's Super Bowl commercial.
Maybe she will get a second chance at him...:p or um.. the other way around.

No LJ, the Giants won the SuperBowl. No one picked them to win. And they were the wildcard to boot.

Ooh. Did ya feel that shake? That was the City of Boston falling in the Atlantic from grief....:p

lmao

I think LJ knbew what you meant. She's messin' with ya.

how many times can you do that..... cause when i did it there were a 0 and when i pressed the thumb up it came to +1

Back