ATTN Members! VOTING IS NOW OPEN for the SoBe Thriller AD!

Voted!! I had to use my son's computer to vote. Mine is way too slow!!

Please take notice that this "Thrillicious" advertisement does not do much itself for "Thriller 25" album promotion since it does not tell people anything about.

Michael Jackson and his songs themselves are eternal classics so appearance of "Thriller" songs in the advertisement does not give anyone guesses that "Hey, there must be 25-year anniversary re-release of "Thriller" coming, I have to check it out and buy".

That is why I asked earlier what exactly, if anything, Sony-BMG is doing for "Thriller 25" promotion except for creating many "copy-paste" site on world wide web.

Even Michael's probably appearance at Grammy without direct mention of "Thriller 25" re-release will not give viewers idea that there is something they can buy. So lets hope there will be mention of this album.

denisr...

U got...

~ T25 TV ads, billboards, tshirts, ect
~ Grammys
~ Internet promo

PLUS the SoBe ad. its all good!

There are a series of things taking place. People will be able to connect the dots. Don't worry.

They just saw Michael on the cover of Ebony all over the U.S. with the words "Michael--25 years after Thriller." We haven't seen him on the cover of a major magazine in a positive light in large retail stores across the country in years. These magazines few off the shelves.

His song Thriller has popped up on television in a Super Bowl commercial. This is something that hasn't happened in the U.S. in years. Michael Jackson and the Super Bowl together again? That's not going to go unnoticed. People are going to wonder what's going on.

Next, they are going to see a tribute to Michael this coming Sunday at the Grammys.

Sometime after that, they are going to be hearing the re-mixes on the radio, and they are also going to see the new Michael Jackson "Thriller 25" CD in various major retail stores across the country.

"The Girl Is Mine 2008" is going to be jammin' at the clubs as well as the other re-mixes.

People are going to know something is taking place.

And on top of it all, they know Michael is home and that he's okay.

Believe it, or not, most people are keeping a watchful eye. There is nothing more exciting than the possibility of Michael Jackson stepping back out on stage in the USA.

Before we assume things are not going to go well, shouldn't we let the ball finish rolling first? It just started turning.

Last edited:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7755438?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10937
Vote here
Super Bowl commercials: 10 best

FOXSports.com

Updated: February 4, 2008, 1:10 AM EST 8 comments

RSS digg blog email print
Super Bowl XLII will go down in history as a classic — for the nail-biting finish, for the enormity of the upset, for the history that didn't happen.

But what of Sunday's "other" big story, the Super Bowl commercials? We saw everything from talking babies to 330-pound jockeys to internal organs giving two weeks' notice. Which did you like? Which did you hate?
We offer you our version of the 10 best and 10 worst commercials of Super Bowl XLII. Here are the 10 best...
Pepsi: Diet Pepsi Max

Zack Faigen: You're laughing before you even know what the pay-off is going to be. Characters from every walk of life are falling asleep at the wheel (literally in one case), highlighted by the guy at the diner losing his hair piece when he leans back, and the dad getting jacked in the face by the kid he's pushing on the swing. Then the Pepsi comes in, bringing life to our actors and the return of the classic "A Night at the Roxbury" theme. Props to FOX's own Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. Question: Is Joe Buck now a bigger commercial star than Peyton Manning?
Budweiser: Training hard

Jim McCurdie: As depraved as it may sound, we don't truly get into the holiday spirit until the Clydesdales go plopping through the snow with jingle bells jangling. So we have a soft spot for the big lugs, and this ad played right into it. A Dalmatian takes a big horse under his wing and trains him to make the A-team, with the Rocky theme in the background? Beautiful! Did you see the expression in those eyes? That horse was more than ready for his close-up. Nice work by the pooch, too. A winner.

Sobe Life Water: Super Model Dance

Zack Pierce: A model walks into a stark white room with a tiny CGI lizard at her feet. As she pops the cap off a new bottle of Sobe Life Water — a staple of every model's diet — the lizard jumps up and takes a sip. This instantly transforms him and his band of lizard buddies into a traveling dance troupe, gyrating to Michael Jackson's Thriller. ... Hey, why not?

Vote some more guys, Obama's commercial is catching up. We can't let a freakin' presidential campaign commercial beat "Thriller", I mean, come ON, that's politics, that's not cool enough to win.

I think the commercial could have been a bit better. I would not put someone like Naomi in a commercial who has nothing but a bad attitude problem and total ignoranace. Btw, my brother thinks Naomi looks like a transvestite. I could not agree more. :0)

Last edited:
I watched it I edited my post.
and when was this commercial out?? it this shown only on youtupe or on tv too??

Last edited:
Please take notice that this "Thrillicious" advertisement does not do much itself for "Thriller 25" album promotion since it does not tell people anything about.

Michael Jackson and his songs themselves are eternal classics so appearance of "Thriller" songs in the advertisement does not give anyone guesses that "Hey, there must be 25-year anniversary re-release of "Thriller" coming, I have to check it out and buy".

That is why I asked earlier what exactly, if anything, Sony-BMG is doing for "Thriller 25" promotion except for creating many "copy-paste" site on world wide web.

Even Michael's probably appearance at Grammy without direct mention of "Thriller 25" re-release will not give viewers idea that there is something they can buy. So lets hope there will be mention of this album.

Debbie Downer!

Sony are doing plenty for Thriller and if you cant see that then you're blind!

The Obama video is at 215 and Thrillicious is 301....the 1 being me :)

Views: 35,101

And I think a lot of people are still confused about how to vote. Rating the video (giving it five stars) will not count towards the vote, it will help with honors and bring more traffic, but you need to locate the commercial and give it a THUMBS UP at: http://www.youtube.com/adblitz for the vote to count.

k my brain is seriously too small, am not getting this. the thumbs are by other people's comments? so i am just going in and clicking a thumbs up by every positive comment. so that is how it works? i am now voting to where it counts? or i'm still missing it. thanks.

I don't understand how to vote. I can't see any thumbs anywhere

Edit: now I got it

Last edited:
Back