Autopsy Concluded - Statement expected in 40 minutes

Cause of death has been deferred for further toxicology testing. 4-6 more week of waiting for the final report. No indication of trauma or foul play. A hold has been placed on the investigation so only selected info is released. Autopsy took 3 hours. They know he was taking some prescription meds.

It would help if someone turned his microphone on! We can only just about hear what he's saying via all the other mikes if we turn our speakers up to the max.

I feel really sorry for that guy actually, they're like vultures, shoving tape recorders in his face and leaning microphones on his person! Surely that's like invasion of private space? Lol

It is beginning to sound as if prescription drugs were involved, 4-6 weeks is an agonisingly long time to wait for us but also for the family.

wonder why the LAPD put a security hold on all of this? *sigh* This shit ain't right...
isnt that normal for a high profile case

The coroner has everything they need to conduct the additional tests. The body is ready to be released to the family for funeral arrangements. :(

so did they say anything at all that says what happend?

He basically said the case has been deferred, meaning they would have to do more testing that would take about 4-6 weeks. There will be tests like neuropathy(?) and pulmonary. Autopsy was finished at 1 PM in which it lasted 3 hours. There was no indication of foul play they found or external trauma. They know he was taking some prescription medications. He can't comment on any drugs until the toxicology is completed. He can't give out too much info yet. Overall he said all info will be included in the final autopsy release. His remains are ready to be released as of 6 PM if requested.

It is beginning to sound as if prescription drugs were involved, 4-6 weeks is an agonisingly long time to wait for us but also for the family.

It won't take that long. Someone from the LAPD will leak something.

no foul play or trama. ok I just want to hear from the personal doctor. That will put me at ease a little more. And of course this 4-6 week wait will be torture. *sigh* I just can't move pass what's happening here.

Hello, I´m from Spain and I don´t understand the expresion "foul play". Can anybody be so kind to put it in other words so I can understand what this means?.

Thanks

I just can't even believe we're talking about his autopsy here... so surreal. :(

foul play = wrongdoing on the part of someone else. I hope that is a good explanation.

Back