Autopsy Concluded - Statement expected in 40 minutes

I thought it was going to be on at 1:40 pm... if that is it, it should be a few more minutes. :/

Delayed for an hour to an hour and a half according to the L.A. Coroner's Office. Craig Harvey will be speaking for the office.

I'll get to watch it once I get home from work. Wow, what a 24 hours. I don't know how much more I can take.

Thanks for the updates. I can't get my head around all this.

You know, it is surreal!
I think I am grasping the bare concept of this whole 24 hrs, but the reality has still not set in at all. I kinda scare myself. I hope I'm not becoming dissociative or anything like that.

Right Safira :)

You know, it is surreal!
I think I am grasping the bare concept of this whole 24 hrs, but the reality has still not set in at all. I kinda scare myself. I hope I'm not becoming dissociative or anything like that.

Right Safira :)

yea I know what you meen.. and the strange thing is - these past weeks I've decided not to go all crazy about MJ nomore. Because I felt it was so surreal to love a person that you don't know, as much as I did.
And then when he passes away my love for him becomes 10 times as "big".

When I say love I do mean the type of love that MJ himself expressed towards his fans so often.

And that is what I will miss. To be his fan. To feel his love for us..

I keep starring at the words on the screen but I can't get my head around that 24 hours ago we were so excited and now we are waiting for an autopsy report.

I can't stop crying, I know it has happened but it just seems unreal. The world without Michael in it seems inconcievable

said on the radio it may take several days to find out what happ. dont know if this is new news as they havnt had the p.c yet i presume.

yea I know what you meen.. and the strange thing is - these past weeks I've decided not to go all crazy about MJ nomore. Because I felt it was so surreal to love a person that you don't know, as much as I did.
And then when he passes away my love for him becomes 10 times as "big".

When I say love I do mean the type of love that MJ himself expressed towards his fans so often.

And that is what I will miss. To be his fan. To feel his love for us..
I also experienced a long period of MJ drought where i didn't visit sites, listen to CDs etc. Basically I had "gotten over" my MJ addiction but of course I would still support him if he released new material etc. But I would do that as a normal fan not a hardcore one. And you know what... I was quite happy about it! The reason was that it was never easy to be an MJ fan. I felt free somehow from this "addiction" and that I would be protected from heartbreak. And then... it came March and the press conference of course. I guess I reacted as LMP and my indifference was converted to interest and finally full MJ addiction yet again... I somehow feel that I would take it less hard if those concerts were never planned, as I would fall from a less high ground. But with Michael that's impossible I guess...

i feel surreal, i still can't believe it :no:

Back