Autopsy Concluded - Statement expected in 40 minutes

no foul play or trama. ok I just want to hear from the personal doctor. That will put me at ease a little more. And of course this 4-6 week wait will be torture. *sigh* I just can't move pass what's happening here.

So it means he wasnt murdered?

Yes, basically, no foul play that they can find at the moment.

They said no evidence of EXTERNAL trauma or foul play. Which doesn't rule out drugs that were administered and the dosage they were administered in.
That's why it was to be expected that they're not going to find out anything after just the autopsy.

no foul play or trama. ok I just want to hear from the personal doctor. That will put me at ease a little more. And of course this 4-6 week wait will be torture. *sigh* I just can't move pass what's happening here.

They claim the personal doctor was actually living in the house with Michael. So he more than likely knows exactly what this is all about more than anyone. The thing is, I'm not sure what role doctor/patient confidentiality might play here. I

elusive, I hear you. :(

Berry Gordy is on to speak about MJ now.

Last edited:
it appears so...at least not by using an object or his hands. But if you ask me doing cpr on him while he was on a bed instead of the floor when you are a doctor doesn't equal trying your best to help him either. *sigh*

I just want the doctor to speak and tell what exactly happen.

I sincerely hope that whoever the mortuary company is that they use, that they use extraordinary security measures on that body. Seriously. That body should be guarded like Fort Knox. That body is ripe for tabloids.

I hope they just remove the painkiller in his body , and make em wake up !

however, they are still wanting to question the Doctor that was in the home yesterday

first aid 101 which should be covered in Med school, you lay the person on a hard flat surface.

You can simply also have a massive heart attack due to stress. Happened to my sister-in-laws father in February. Nothing in the autopsy, healthy man, heart wasn't blocked in anyway. One of those things in life.

It means there are no physical signs of a fight, no bumps or bruises on his body which might suggest violence.

Violence, however isn't the only way for murder to happen. Too much medication and poisonings can also be part of murder. However, it would take a toxicology tests to reveal that. The tox test will determine how much of certain meds were in his system (blood and urine) and whether the amount found in his system was more than enuf to have a negative effect on his brain, heart and lungs....all of which could have led to his heart stopping suddenly.

You can simply also have a massive heart attack due to stress. Happened to my sister-in-laws father in February. Nothing in the autopsy, healthy man, heart wasn't blocked in anyway. One of those things in life.

This is true as well. I wonder if they can test his adrenaline levels. I'd heard that too much stress can release an overload of adrenaline into the body and cause the heart to stop. And this can happen on very healthy people who aren't on medication. There was a marathon runner who took excellent care of his health whose heart simply stopped during a jog in the park. Sometimes it just happens. In the end, if nothing unusual is found in the tox tests I guess we will just have to come to terms with the idea that maybe it was simply Michael's time...whether he or we were ready for it.

If there's nothing in the tox results, then what I find most possible to have happened is SADS (sudden adult death syndrome).

Sometimes there are no warning signs, but in other cases people can experience dizziness or fainting spells. Sudden loss of consciousness or death often occurs during physical exercise or emotional upset. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The person will appear healthy and in many cases you will have no idea that something might be wrong. With knowledge of the signs, symptoms and genetic implications, these cardiac conditions can be diagnosed and treated appropriately.

[/FONT]
Symptoms to watch for:

• Family history of unexpected, unexplained sudden death of an apparently healthy person.
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fainting (syncope) or seizure during physical activity, especially if it happens repeatedly [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fainting (syncope) or seizure resulting from emotional excitement, emotional distress, startle or onarousal from sleep [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Consistent or unusual chest pain and/or abnormal shortness of breath during exercise. [/FONT]

Dr. Depak Chopra is now talking about an incident in the past where Michael tried to get a prescription from him for pain and he confronted MJ about possibly abusing prescription drugs. Michael denied it but admitted he was in a lot of pain for his back, possibly triggered by stress.

This is so true. I almost died last year (December 08) because of stress. My mom lost her job and her house (so I was helping her with rent), I was paying my own rent, my grandmother died so I had to help my mom financially with the funeral, my sister almost died of excessive bleeding and needed an emergency hysterectomy. I was sitting on my couch on night (December 08) and my heart rate started going up. I couldn't breathe, called 911, and the paramedics found out my heart rate was 168 beats per minute. They rushed me to the ER and was dignosed with SVT (A supraventricular tachycardia: a rapid rhythm of the heart in which the origin of the electrical signal is either the atria or the AV node) which is caused by stress.

So yes stress can kill you. Stress (and money) killed MJ.

They claim the personal doctor was actually living in the house with Michael. So he more than likely knows exactly what this is all about more than anyone. The thing is, I'm not sure what role doctor/patient confidentiality might play here. I just came online before the autopsy conference.

elusive, I hear you. :(

Berry Gordy is on to speak about MJ now.
yeah true confideniality but why are the police looking for him? Where is he it's not wrong for him to state that he found michael unconscious or not. I don't know it just bugs me that they were looking for him.

Yes 6-8 weeks, it will take sometime to create a good lie. The only drugs found will be what the "alleged live in doctor" injected him with. I know it is hard for some but do not stop thinking about what the media is propagating to th world. They are twisting what happened.

Do not believe this people. Michael Jackson was not on drugs and he was healthy. This is the same media who has lied about him the last 16 years. This is just like 911 were the "official" story has nothing to do with what really happened.

Dr. Depak Chopra was not Michael's doctor. He needs to prove what he i saying. Do not trust this with out evidence. If things are so clear cut why the "mystery" why has the autopsy been delayed?

AEG insisted on a full and thorough physical exam for Michael, who passed with a clean bill of health.

AEG Live President Randy Phillips
http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...l-jackson-perfect-health-london-concerts-and/

Is it not suspect that this "doctor" no one knew about; who supposedly gave him the demerol has vanished????

Why the delay?

Do not allow grief to cloud critcal thinking.

Dr. Depak Chopra is now talking about an incident in the past where Michael tried to get a prescription from him for pain and he confronted MJ about possibly abusing prescription drugs. Michael denied it but admitted he was in a lot of pain for his back, possibly triggered by stress.
why is everyone so quick to say abuse. IT's possible that he actually, because of the stress, needed to take pain meds, godness. Let not for get that mike had vit and maybe something else. Not talking about you wendy im just saying. the media, oxman, my mom and dad, etc. Yeah I know he had a history but that doesn't have to be the case for this situation. :doh:

I don't think he was lost.lol. They probably just put out a notice that they'd like to speak to him, so he went in. It's no big deal.

exactly hemlock...they did thorough test on michael and wouldn't have invested or signed him had he be abusing meds.

So quick to taint his legacy and leave yet a nasty taste in our mouths about michael. The media can't say one good thing about michael without adding. the trial or legal woes, or finanical woes blah blah blah.

well... the Sun has a front page covered with all the names of the drugs he was supposedly taking...

I sincerely hope that whoever the mortuary company is that they use, that they use extraordinary security measures on that body. Seriously. That body should be guarded like Fort Knox. That body is ripe for tabloids.
In today 'Times' newspaper (UK) there is a small colour photograph that looks very much like it was snapped yesterday - it shows his face obscured by an airway tube going into his mouth, a latex-gloved hand is above his forehead squeezing an airbag into him and there are other tubes and stuff on his chest. There was no caption with the photo and I was shocked to see it. But that's what it looks like. Very, very sad indeed. But the front page headline was nice - not sensational (The Times doesn't do sensational) and it called him The King of Pop. Considering some of the headlines I thought that was respectful and tasteful.

however, they are still wanting to question the Doctor that was in the home yesterday

first aid 101 which should be covered in Med school, you lay the person on a hard flat surface.

I couldn't believe that when I heard it on the 911 tape - the paramedics on the other end of the phone were saying that he should be laid on the floor, not left on the bed. It sounds as the Doctor panicked, as well he might if he's been over-prescribing. I guess that is the trouble where a Doctor is in the pay of his patient - very difficult to refuse your patient's demands if you want to keep your job and basically if an adult wants to over-medicate for whatever reason, there's not much you can do to prevent it short of locking them up or having them committed. I've no doubt that if there was an overdose that it was accidental.

I still can't quite believe it - I feel like pinching myself cos it feels like a bad dream. I don't care about the refund on the tickets; I'd pay double, treble what I paid for them (even if the concert was cancelled) just to have him back, alive and safe and well. :(

What a sad, sad day.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is standard procedure, no? It is standard to investigate the cause of death when it is sudden etc. The coroners are just doing their jobs. And if tox tests were not done they would have been just plain incompetent.

Deepak and Oxman however, need to stop building a fire, they need to stop.

I don't think he was lost.lol. They probably just put out a notice that they'd like to speak to him, so he went in. It's no big deal.
Maybe that's that case Idon't know anymore. huuh boy. I just can fathom this. I just need to step away. but when I do my mind goes crazy with thoughts and I just waste away. Sleep don't come ease no more

I hope they don't annie nicole him. I just want justice for michael once and for all but who am I kidding. The media wouldn't be the media without bashing and slandering him. But I'm loving the public love that the common man is giving michael. Even though why wait til he gone to say I love you michael. its not about the surgeries is about the music. That's what matters most. *huuuh*

thank god i am not a stressed out person. I am very laid back, stressfree type of person. its hard to show my emotions now

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sIFR/fonts/futura.swfDemerol: The 'safer' painkiller

THE potent drug Michael Jackson had injected into him before he died is a habit-forming painkiller with potentially fatal side effects.
Doctors prescribe Demerol because it is deemed safer than morphine and its side effects aren't considered as bad.

But they do warn the powerful, fast-acting drug should never be given to a person who has not been specifically prescribed it, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction.

And it's believed it is potentially FATAL when taken with alcohol.

The Sun

Dont think I'll be listening to MORPHINE any time soon.

Back