BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

Bad 25:
Bad world tour 1988-1989 dvd/blu-ray.
spike lee bad 25th documentary.
bad 25 cd with unreleased songs and a few remixes.
Bad 25/bad tour 1988-1989 t-shirts.
bad 25/bad tour 1988-1989 posters.
bad 25/bad tour 1988-1989 coasters, mousemats, computer wallpapers, phone cases, pencil cases, eyewear, magazines, books.
bad tour 1988-1989 dvd/blu-ray special features: Pensicola and barcelona and rome rehearsal footage.

spike lee doc. Blu-ray/dvd special features more studio footage and interviews and exclusive bad era footage.

bad 25/bad tour 1988 school bags, bed sheets.

BAD World Tour 1988 DVD/Blu-Ray needs to be released, the greatest set of concerts ever performed by any artist in the HIStory of the music industry.

Petrarosa said:
^^ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "fecal material" tends to sum it up pretty good.

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA there goes Latoya with that unique Jackson thinking--every Jackson is Michael Jackson, Every Jackson could exploit Michael Jackson; Every Jackson defends all Jacksons except...

Petrarosa said:
My goodness HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Thank you Snap. Maybe the subconscious mind is trying to say something....

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ^^ funny.

Actually, when I read the thread title I thought this was a video where Janet was teaching an audience how to dance--silly me.

Don't forget that Michael...

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love the going to bed part. Thank you.

Petrarosa said:
^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks. This thread needed that.

Petrarosa said:
^^ 8701 HAAAAAAAAAAAAA funny.

Thanks. I see about 3 cities like Oregon had lower sales. I wonder if the venue was smaller? Those numbers overall are very impressive.

Petrarosa said:
^^haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Petrarosa said:
Angie thanks. HAAA is it like looking at something that is not good for you, but you can't turn your eyes away?

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA those are good ones. We should never forget her great contributions in the field of DNA, genetics, law, and paternity.

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I like that one too. Very clever!!!

Petrarosa said:
^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA funny!!!

Petrarosa said:
^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAA right. I will be looking in stores around that time. Michael's hair is safe now.
Bumper thanks for the old ads. They brought back good memories. I had even forgotten that the...

Petrarosa said:
^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA funny.

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAA me too!!!!! So for those who read it, is it really the true story. Then again how can we be sure.

Petrarosa said:
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA love this ^^. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Petrarosa said:
66HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA good one.

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA ^^ I love when the fans drive them crazy. Obviously he is reading the forums and notices that fans have a tab on the time frame he met Michael, so he is feeding these different dates...

Petrarosa said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA love this ^^. How about 90% Natural Badness; 2 percent natural hotness; 4% sugar; 4% Secret Badness Formula.

excitement.gif

Last edited:

Any new song we hear or demo I just want to hear it the way Michael left it. No changes or anything.

Have you guys thought of starting a Bad 25 twitter trend?

You all are so hyped...

Bumper HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mod Note Thread cleaned
Lets stay on topic please. Don't deliberately derail this thread off its purpose or the Topic. This is not a conspiracy thread or discussion of your "opinions" of the casico tracks etc etc and further posts or replies of that nature will be deleted. While your opinions are allowed. Please Take your "speculations" to the appropriate forums. _Thanks

Just thought I'd share this...A friend of mine, who lives in Toronto, walks by a major construction site every day on her way to work, and this is what she found :D

nyemma.jpg

My wishlist

Bad Tour Wembley/Rome 88 and LA 89 on blu-ray/cinema release (including IMAX), including behind the scenes, interviews, rehearsals, ect. Don't shirk on bonus features like Bucharest.

Bad album 25th Anniversary with Live Concert Bonus disc + unreleased songs (don't tamper with them), and the music videos including the long version of The Way You Make Me Feel if it exists, and the making of Bad and studio sessions.

And also include a Bad Michael Jackson doll as a bonus :D

I still don't understand why Zakk wants the video of MJ's 2 legs in BAD stereo quality on Blu-Ray for his 25th birthday.

BAD Tour - Wembley 14th July 1988
bad25.jpg

4466223d.jpg

BAD Tour - Wembley 15th July 1988
178e5587.jpg
Amazing pics, but I assume they are fan made (the logo) and not from the official "release".

What they should do is release a teser for the concert in the beginning of May. That is, IF they are even working on it.

Just thought I'd share this...A friend of mine, who lives in Toronto, walks by a major construction site every day on her way to work, and this is what she found :D

nyemma.jpg

Makes me wanna buy a red spray and become BAD!!! I've been such a nice and decent person so far.... :p

Hi there, I contacted Pepsi UK (Britvic) to see if these cans would be available in the UK and it's bad news for UK people.

Here is there reply:

"Thank you for your e-mail. I can confirm unfortunately these cans will not be available to buy in the UK. I hope this information is useful. Kind regards"

Thanks Bobmoo for getting this info.

Not very fair:(

We at least we'll get CD, DVD and stuff?

Contacted Pepsi Romania 2 days ago and they said:

"Dorian, if you stay tuned, you will find about the Pepsi updates at the right moment!"

Great news!!!!!!

Yeah, if they plan on releasing someting in Romania, which is rather a small and poor country, they will release the product for sure in bigger countries like France, Germany, etc.

Thanks Bobmoo for getting this info.

Not very fair:(

We at least we'll get CD, DVD and stuff?

No problem.

In case anybody else wants to contact them:

http://www.pepsico.co.uk/contact-us
0800 032 1767 (UK Britvic Customer Service)

We will get the new album and possible DVD/BluRay but it's a shame the marketing campaign won't stretch to the UK. There was no promotion in the UK for T25 and it looks like it'll be the same for B25. Shame. What's the point of celebrating a landmark album if nobody knows it's released? T25 did ok but it could have done more. Why didn't the estate secure a promotion with Pepsi for the UK market?

Yeah, if they plan on releasing someting in Romania, which is rather a small and poor country, they will release the product for sure in bigger countries like France, Germany, etc.

Makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back