BigBrother UK - Housemates To Reenact Thriller

00LiClarke

Proud Member
bb9d76task1440xn7.jpg

If you learn the moves you will, housemates...
The housemates hit the dancefloor, and hope it doesn't hit back, as Big Brother orders them to become zombies and learn Michael Jackson's zombie dance from his Thriller video.

After watching the original video, housemates were shown a demo of the dance they need to practice. A panel of dance experts will judge the final routine tomorrow afternoon.

Head of House Rex was told to choose someone to play the lead role as Michael Jackson and also found out he'll be choreographer, not a dancer. Let's hope his teaching skills are as good as his cooking or the shopping budget could be as little as £1 per person for the week.

"Yeah, wooooo!" screamed all the housemates, apart from the Head of House who looked gutted that he won't actually be shaking his booty.

"Oh. I want to learn the dance," he complained. Then he groaned some more on hearing he'll get a separate costume. "Oh no. What's it gonna be?" he asked but Big Brother stayed silent.

"This is the best music video ever" said a thrilled Rachel, copying the dance moves from her chair.

"It's a good workout as well," noted fitness fanatic Lisa.
"This is, like, the best moment of my life, dude" grinned Darnell. And he wasn't being sarcastic.

"We'll stay up all night learning this" said Nicole.

"No, no, no, get to bed early" demanded Mikey.

"Mikey, you're not Head of House anymore" warned Rex.

Then he proved he's not biased at all in the role by appointing his girlfriend, Nicole, to play Michael Jackson. That's showbiz.

bb9d76task2440fn7.jpg

Source: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Sorry if its been posted or watever:ph34r:​

The Thriller routine will probably be the only entertaining thing to happen to that show

ahahah awesome, loving it, and theyve got some kind of black or white outfit on whilst they rehearse. NOICE

SONY BMG seriosuly pushing Michael, Its obvious that worldwide they have pushed Thriller! Go them! and I cant wait to watch this on the show :)

Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that jumping up and down and screaming to the news that I have to dance to Michael's Thriller on live tv in no way endorses support for the king.

..... ok, well maybe just a bit...

They are loving this task and as ever as soon as Michaels name is mentioned the housemates and the audiences on the discussion shows scream and cheer.

Poor Mikey is struggling but as ever is hilarious, he loathes Rex and his prima donna, tantrum throwing girlfriend with a passion. Lets hope there is not another wasp getting in his pants, his screaming and trying to get them off had me in tears laughing but we don't need that during Thriller.

Arghh!! I want to do that, that's unfair! The problem is I would want to be michael and the choreographer, because I know the whole routine! Definetly gonna watch as usual!

im working at a kids summer holiday funday tomorrow they are all going to be learning thriller and doing a performance at the end dressed up like the video. a smaller group did a performance of it at the event today aswell. dieing to join in lol

Back in the day--Thriller era (82 -83)--everyone and I say--everyone--wore Black! and silver belts too.

I'd love to see that again!

ABP

oh my! Let's just say that they aren't dancers...lol!
That goes to show how good MJ is, I remember reading an articlcle where MJ said something like it looks simple, but looks are decieving, or something like that (too lazy to go and find the article!) But yeah, MJ killed it, and they killed it in a different way, lol!
But, good publicity and it was really cool that they did that!!! I hope they had a ton of fun! lol

Awww....meeeemorieeees....(lol, i wasn't even born when thriller came out!) But I'm gonna go watch the making of thriller right now!!!!!! LOL *sigh*
I'm soooo supposed to be packing to move back to my dorm :( but just seeing that made me wanna go watch it!

Last edited:
im working at a kids summer holiday funday tomorrow they are all going to be learning thriller and doing a performance at the end dressed up like the video. a smaller group did a performance of it at the event today aswell. dieing to join in lol

over 400 kids today at the event doing thriller all drressed up as zombies. there are planning to do it again for halloween

Back