Britney Spears Picks Up Michael Jackson Music

This is news until Michael makes some more, lol! And yes, Brit did not do that song justice.

lol, don't shoot me, but it is fun sometimes to see how fans seem to forget that Michael is an old man now. But the cool thing is that he is probably the only 50 year old who still makes new fans that are under 20 years old. Imagine when he is 75, and the kids go "I wish Michael would do another tour, I want to see him so bad he is so sexy and talented"

Oh pleaseee mj is the most finest 50 yr brother in this planet!!! hehe
There is no other 50 yr old like him! lol

after reading some of the comments,I dont know why some of you hate Brtiney?
what did she do for ya`ll to dislike her? she`s only a human, she made mistakes too,but we`re not a PERFECT HUMAN being to critisize someone like that.We dont perfectly know about her life,we only read from the tabloids.
Im not a britney fan.but I feel sad for the that lady being critisized.:no:

Give the girl a break, anyone who buys a MJ album is ok with me as long as they aint no serial killer or anything. Pleased she gets pleasure from MJ's work.

she did this on purpose in the hopes of being invited to the shows.

good luck britney, i mean shes got more chance of gaining vip access than any of us fans

do u notice how the more refined something is, the more scrutinized it is...and the more missed it is, the more hailed it is? lol...

doesn't matter if someone doesn't know what i'm posting here. i just felt the need to post it. it's on topic, here, and on topic as far as many other performance and subject evaluation threads go, tho. lol
Sometimes I scrutinize myself before anyone else has a chance to. :cheeky:

she did this on purpose in the hopes of being invited to the shows.

good luck britney, i mean shes got more chance of gaining vip access than any of us fans

Well, if being photographed buying one of his albums was all it took, I'd be doing it too!

but hes not. :brow: he could be her father even if they had only 12 years difference. so what ? most couples u see out there have over 10-15 years difference. not to mention that almost every couple in hollywood has over 30 years difference lol.

10-12yrs isntt tha bad lol but was brit like 20 then? anywhos ur right about hollywood and he did marry lisa marie lol,but there was still no sexual tension in the performance

ew. there was nothing sexual between them in that performance. brit look awkward and lost half the time and dont get me started on her walk and that lil freestyle dance she attempted,not 2mention mike cud be her father

Exactly!! I agree with everything you said.

Oh pleaseee mj is the most finest 50 yr brother in this planet!!! hehe
There is no other 50 yr old like him! lol

Holla!

Kinda Feel bad for Brit she git alot of bad press, granted she does do alot of dumb ish, but still. She need to take sum advice from B, that gurl got her ish together.

I think Britney needs to get a little more respect than shes getting here, especially from MJ fans. In terms of bad press and the way shes treated by paparazzi she is virtually the female version of Mike, so I have alot of respect for her.
I also think shes a good entertainer, and to those who doubt her singing, trust me, she can...there are videos out there!
I hope life continues to improve for her!

I have nothing against Britney because a) I'm an MJ fan and I know what a jerk the media can be and b) she's a human, just like the man we all love ... so thanks for the post KB50MJ and as I said, I like her as a person a lot and sometimes do enjoy listening to her music when I'm in that carefree pop mood. I mean, she's better than the Lady Gagas and Katy Perrys IMO.

whatever..I don't care what she does in her personal life.She's an artist and as an Artist she needs to be talented but Im sorry Brit fans but I gotta say she isnt talented,not at all.It was an embarrassment when she did a LIVE performance with Mike on 2001 show.It was stupid,she butchered the song.It;s good to know ppl appreciate Mike's music but it doesnt make her any better.Nobody can deny magic of Michael's music and its very obvious.So Im not really impressed if she did buy Mike's album,its just another paparazzi stakin her for news..

I think the Britney fans really need to step back and take their rose tinted glasses off.
Its almost an insult to have her in a Michael jackson forum!
Shes talentless. Her songs are at best mediocre. She doesnt even write or produce them herself. In terms of performing we already know she is useless, miming and prancing about the stage in bikinis putting about a 1/10 of the effort her dancers are putting in around her. She is pathetic. Yeah, I know she has had it rough, but come on! What do you expect from a girl that deliberatly shaves her head off in full view of the press? If she really was bothered about press intrustion she could have easily gone for a few years to the philippines and hide away.
I mean, at least if you are gonna follow another female artist, follow someone with some credibitly and artistic value like Janet or Beyonce or Pink.

10-12yrs isntt tha bad lol but was brit like 20 then? anywhos ur right about hollywood and he did marry lisa marie lol,but there was still no sexual tension in the performance

doesnt really matter how old she was. she was an adult. anyway my point was only that the age difference (whatever that is) should never be a problem and stand in a way of a relationship between a man and a woman. thats all. i see that ur just a kid now so ur prob dating only girls ur own age but as u get older u'll have a big variety in terms of age. ;) i agree though that there was no sexual tension in that performance . i can give u that :yes: :p

Britney is a big fan of Michael. If she has or has not all the albums that Michael makes no difference. What matters is that she respects and admires is Michael. But like Michael, there are people who do not like it and if everyone has the right to like or not like. She is a human being with faults and qualities. Went through a very difficult phase, she did things wrong and now is giving back up with great strength of will to recover and resume his career. No matter in what way it is doing its work and many people did not believe it, on your return. People have to respect it, this is the minimum we have to do, she is a human being wrong and still goes wrong many times in life and will learn from their mistakes, not to commit them more. :)

Someone said that Michael is old... Hey, it appears that Michael has 50 years of age. He has the appearance of a man of 30 years and I am sure many men would like to be like him at the age of 50. Age means nothing, is just a number. What really matters is what is inside us, it lasts forever. Michael has a strength and an infinite energy within it.​

Last edited:
quote of the year!!!! :clapping:
:blush::blush::blush: Hey, you left me with shame. lol! Thanks for the compliment.

That is how I think. This is to all those people (very proud) who are concerned both with the age that is just a number that means nothing, others are concerned with what is on the outside and sometimes (most times) completely forget the what is inside: the heart, the soul and feelings. It lasts forever and Michael is a great example of this: their beauty is great and enigmatic, but much higher and infinite is what is inside it. :yes:

Wow, Britney buys Michael's album and what happens here? Everyone starts putting her down. :doh: Poor girl, she shouldn't have bought that album so everyone here could be happy again.

Yaaay, the gals a fan just like the rest of us, go Britney :)

Man what did she do wrong? Some people just enjoy bitching I'm sure of it! I think she's cute. :happy:

Wow, Britney buys Michael's album and what happens here? Everyone starts putting her down. :doh: Poor girl, she shouldn't have bought that album so everyone here could be happy again.
I know right? :doh:

LOL @ the people who get on their high horse whenever people bash Michael and say that he has a right to a private life ad can do whatever he wants.....

....and then do exactly the same thing to Britney.

Fail.

i can't determine what the specifics of the reactions of every individual in the audiences consists of, but usually when i give an opinion on a performance, it's based partly on general audience reaction, as well as my own feelings. all i know is, i heard a lot of negativity on message boards, and posiivity on message boards, when Lisa Marie kissed Michael on an mtv stage. but all i heard in the audience was screams.

when the two performed on stage, i heard nothing but screams..that sounded positive. so, whatever the individuals thought, the general reaction sounded positive. that's all i'm sayin. now i'm waitin for people who say they know the actual feelings of every individual in the audience. lol. and what happens on stage has nothing to do with what happens in real life. no matter who is on the stage.

i would never think that Brit's performance was bad, hearing the general audience reaction. neither for her performance, nor for MJ's choice and her choice to have her perform with him. IMO

Last edited:
doesnt really matter how old she was. she was an adult. anyway my point was only that the age difference (whatever that is) should never be a problem and stand in a way of a relationship between a man and a woman. thats all. i see that ur just a kid now so ur prob dating only girls ur own age but as u get older u'll have a big variety in terms of age. ;) i agree though that there was no sexual tension in that performance . i can give u that :yes: :p

lol im not disputing her being legal or anything. Its clear pple date pple older or younger than them all the time lol. My dads older than my mom but its just kind of weird saying it was sexual tension,at that point brit was still cinsider that hot pop teen sensation and pple were calling her the princess of pop and with mike being the king of pop it just sounds weird to say lol and i actually prefer older women and being 19 isnt a kid.is it? :p

Back