Chef says mj home was happy

Dang... So beautiful and so cruel.

And they dare say there is a god...

If there was anyway I could give them back the life they had, even by taking my own, I would. This is just so precious and beautiful, and it was all taken from them.

So not fair.

Dang... So beautiful and so cruel.

And they dare say there is a god...

If there was anyway I could give them back the life they had, even by taking my own, I would. This is just so precious and beautiful, and it was all taken from them.

So not fair.

I am with you all the way!

The part about Paris' birthday...it made me cry. I'm crying. Oh Michael, sweetheart....

Such a beautiful and touching story. So sad that these children have to grow up now without their daddy. I hope they will cherish these fond memories forever and remember how much he truly loved them.
Loved the "gotcha" part, that's what I always imagined he'd say when he tricked someone. So funny!

i know is hard inside from a heart but the love outside of us will never go away :no:

is very sad :( :cry:

but is true amazing story :)

who is THEY.
Yes, I do, I dare to say there is a GOD. Michael did believe it too. Why not?

Very true. I guess I am "they" as well. And it is not something I "dare" do but am very open and positive about it.

Anyway, his children seem so fun. It must have been a wonder to be around the four of them. Lots of energy and fun. I wish I could have met him. I hope this doesn't profoundly change their personality.

days were very happy, I get to feel the happiness that was around the house!
Dad Willw Wonka was great! fun ... I would have been one of the dancers from Cirque du Soleil to take part in this magic, at least once ..

Wow, broke my heart. :cry:

She talked about how Paris cried tears of joy on one occasion when her Daddy planned a special surprise for her eleventh birthday, just two months before his death.

So very sweet. God, Michael was such a special man. Those kids must really really love him.

Michael would spend hours planning "Daddy Time" with the children

:cry:

Great article. Thanks so much for posting this.

God this breaks my heart. What did those beautiful children deserve to have their wonderful father taken away from them. How Michael adored the ground his children walked on, what an amazing amazing daddy.

Michael was an amazing person the best father ever to have lived, bless him and his children forever and ever.

oh my goodness...this is just way too sad and heartbreaking. :cry:

Don't like the fact this woman talks to anybody (who probably offers her some cash for it) - like the Sun or to Ian Halperin. But at least she doesn't say anything bad about MJ.

How cute. I'm going to watch The Public Enemy now lol.

Yep once an MJ fan always an MJ fan!

I always knew Michael was an amazing father, but my God, he just keeps on impressing me with each little story I hear. That was one beautiful family. :cry:

I can't remember who said it, it might have been Travis, but I'll always remember what he called the family and how they were 'four little buddies.' Soooo cute!

Back