Christian Audigier says he and MJ will launch new MJ clothing line

HellZ YES!! please...PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE! FINALLY MJ GETS HIS FASHION LINE....YAYAYY EEEEEEE!!! LOL

OK, where do you go to purchase Ed Hardy ish ?? LOL

Last edited:
LOL!

I'm thinking that Michael's attendance at his party, along with the reaction it got from his guest, and the attention it got from the media, has set a brand new fire under Mr. Christian Audigier.

wow! An entire MJ-styled collection?!?! Exciting news. :wild:
Hope to have more details soon.

Thanks for posting the video. :cheeky:

OMG i'd be buying clothes from his fashion line like every goddamn day if that is true!!!

Oh please lord!!

*praying*

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAWESOME!!! :kickass:

OMG i'd be buying clothes from his fashion line like every goddamn day if that is true!!!

Oh please lord!!

*praying*

Tell me about it!! :toofunny: I need to start saving money NOW!! If the clothes will be anything like what MJ usually wears I know I am gonna be loving EVERYTHING and am going to want to buy EVERYTHING!! :lol: ( Well, as long as they have clothes for females too...Not really planning on wearing guy-clothes...not even if it's what MJ wears. :lol:)

Please please let MJ have his own collection!!! :praying:

Last edited:
Tell me about it!! :toofunny: I need to start saving money NOW!! If the clothes will be anything like what MJ usually wars I know I am gonna be loving EVERYTHING and am going to want to buy EVERYTHING!! :lol: Well, as long as they have clothes for females too...Not really planning on wearing guy-clothes...not even if it's what MJ wears. :lol:

me too!! I am hoping they make MJ clothes for females too..that would be cute. I would wear them. i'm gonna start to save up lol

:hysterical: ol' Christian is taking this "king of fashion" pretty seriously huh?

I am sure this was planned before MJ showed up at the bday party. It didn't just drop out of the sky.

:hysterical: ol' Christian is taking this "king of fashion" pretty seriously huh?
Why shouldn't he? I mean, look at all of the attention homeboy has garnered. There were a bunch of folks who didn't even know who he was. Now all of a sudden he's at the head of the line. LOL!

A "possible" Michael Jackson Collection, will only garner him MORE attention, he knows what time it is.

Note: Although I am familiar with the Ed Hardy line, I never heard the name Christian Audigier before. Have you?

Last edited:
you do not know "Von dutch" ?

I'm familiar with all that stuff, BUT I never knew who the designer was. Never thought much about it, to be honest. Saw folks wearing the Ed Hardy tee shirts, BUT I never knew the name of the designer.

I had no idea Christian Audigier was involved with those things, because I never heard his name before MJ appeared at his birthday party. LOL!

Wow.. MJ collection.. would be so cool! :wild:

I'd definitely buy them, even if it's only for men, I'd buy a shirt for guys because I want MJ clothesss!!! Lol.

what if he is designing a clothing line just for Women :eek: ... that means i will be forced to wear some ladies attire :blush: I wonder if I would like that ?? :devil:

WOW those are some awesome news. Hope it's true :praying:

I just hope it's little or nothing Ed Hardy/Von Dutch-ish and more MJ!

Ah, my daughter had to have this orange Von Dutch hat a few years ago and I'd never heard of them. When I said "what's Von Dutch?" she gave me this horribly disappointed look like I must be so uncool..lol. She is quite the little fashion baby though. I am sure she will be interested in this.

:yes: or at least discussed.

Real Cool! :D

I also believe that the emblem on the t-shirt MJ was wearing in the pictures from the bookstore was Christian Audigier's. Perhaps that whole outfit was by Audigier and if that is the case I am definitely looking forward to this collaboration.

MJ has been trying to do thiss for a LONNNNG time. I hoppppe it works out for him this time.

Wow!! It would be amazing if MJ had his own fashion line. I love MJ inspired clothes, last year there was a lot of military style stuff I bet that was MJ inspired but no one wanted to mention his name!

Back