Christian Audigier says he and MJ will launch new MJ clothing line

Hi end....heh? That tells ya right there, these clothes will be expensive! And I am so happy to see the word JEANS in there. I SOOOO want to wear Michael on my ass!

You can't believe everything you read...
High end...? Thats no way to reach the masses..!

Well certainly this guy doesn't sound like he's on the level of someone like Cavallie. Michael looked incredibly sharp in the Vogue shoot. Those were some awesome pictures, as were the ones in Ebony. But the cloths from the Vogue shoot looked like what one thinks of when you hear the word designer.

It is pretty clear to me the direction MJ is taking this new era..

The overall theme.. U know Mike always has a theme that carries the era, and this one is pretty clear..

The music will have a hip-hop feel to it, as the clothing line will..

If you know much about Christian Audigier's clothing. He tailors to the 'Hip' celebs etc.. Pretty pricy in the 'average Joe', and has a strong celeb fallowing..

Take a look at some celebs wearing his clothing.
2007-0426_fabolous-at-ed-hardy-clothing_launch.jpg

christian-chris-brown_lg.jpg

christian-madonna_lg.jpg
christian-sean-paul_lg.jpg
ll-cool-j-at-the-opening-of-christian-audigier-store.jpg

Other people that wear his clothing are: Jessica Alba, Nick Cannon, Britney Spears, Jamie Foxx, Alicia Keys, David Beckham and many more.....

Can you imagine the impact it could have if celebs, find MJ's line appealing and start wearing it??? Basically having his stamp on the other celebs...

Anyways, check out Audigier's website and see the type of clothing he makes... The womans clothing looks hip-hop influenced yet staying female, and the mens have a hip-hop influence keeping it 'rugged'... And has stuff for younger likes, and mid age..

http://www.christianaudigier.com/

I like the look of those ^ Thanks KOPV It will be interesting to see MJ in something like that. Not sure if he could pull it off though, I mean he is almost 50.

EDIT: I just checked his site. You were not kidding when you said it was expensive. $200 for a t shirt!?!? And thats on sale. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for a t shirt!

Last edited:
As far as MJ wearing the clothing.. That would be simple.. I mean MJ always gets things custom made.. designed specially for him.. May have the logo, and what not..

But Michael 'out and about', it's about accessories..

Take LL COOL J's pic for example.. he puts on a belt and jeans by Audigier and still representing the desinger.. MJ could easily have something as simple as a BELT, and the rest his own thing and it would do the job..

MJ is not going to try to change himself to 'fit in'.. What he does is fit the style to him..

that's what he does....

I mean in the 80's, he wore 80's influenced clothing, but he still had the MJ look... 90's the same.. He'll continue..

He's not going to just wear baggy pants, bagy shirt with his logo on it and call it a day.. NO WAY!!

I mean even look what Christian wears himself.. Not really like what the clothing these ppl are wearing.
christian-audigier-ed-hardy-store-grand-re-opening-in-la-1tiIzN.jpg
aboutus_christian6.jpg

Last edited:
I betcha Christian's clothing line has made him millions. Do yall think that it is on the same level monetarily as Kimora Lee's Baby Phat or Beyonce's Dereon?

C A's clothingline is much more expensive than Beyonce or Kimora Lee
I haven't seen any of his prices for a t shirt or a pair of shoes lower than $143.00
unless they are on sale

2743954.jpg
2743178.jpg
2700369.jpg

C22V6RBird-1.jpg
C21MPS8GEISHA-1.jpg

133700613939827255b.jpg

153122387334383686s.jpg
570268302816354998s.jpg

^^^Now those are SLAMMIN!!!

why do I like the mens Tees more than the womens??? lol but the shoes and designs are beautiful! I can totally see MJ incorporating his style into some amazing looking threads!!! And I have said before..MJ is the only person I would spend $200 bucks on shoes, shirt, or jeans.. Man I would be soo afraid to get it dirty!!! lol

Ehmmm....A great plan. Clothing Lines and Designer attire are huge
these days. Ed Hardy is selling like Wildfire so Chris should stir MJ in the right direction. Michael is also known for an innovative style.
His own Clothing Line would be much wanted, but although it has to be uniquely him, I hope its nothing like World Tour or Performance attire.
Nothing that screams performance, or we'll all be looking like Impersonators!

But I hope they do make a Michael Jackson Collection.
It would probably be different from the norm and a bit smooth.
Maybe, something exquisite and professional with a Michael touch intact....

Last edited:
I think the t-shirt he is wearing here is Christian Audigier so maybe this is the 'new' look.

z5246254xav3.jpg

Note the crest on the t-shirt. Doesn't it look like the one on Christian's web page.

And how do yall know that the Japanese suit line with Wakita failed? I mean just because we don't see the suits here in the states, doesn't mean that they are not being sold in Japan. I mean maybe someone should do some research and find out if the suits are being sold there. You may find that they are. I'm just sayin.

I can't read Japanese, but it looks as though the MJ line is still being sold by Wakita in Japan.

http://www.wakita-inc.co.jp/Michael/index.html

This sure as hell looks like a Christian Audigier piece

jackson1SPLASH_567x800.jpg

Last edited:
MIJAC TO DESIGN CLOTHING LINE: Singer teams with Christian Audigier to launch pieces this fall.
(June 25, 2008)

*Michael Jackson is reportedly in the planning stages of creating a new clothing line with his friend, Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier, that is expected to launch sometime in the fall, reports People.com.

“It’s the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen,” said Audigier.

The project is currently in the planning stages, but Los Angeles boutique Kitson has already committed to carrying the line – without having seen any of the pieces.

“Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career," said Kitson owner Fraser Ross. "I think people will think it’s hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base.”

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur44679.cfm

Back