Christmas Present for Michael***Updates on Post 466***

Re: Christmas Present for Michael

great iudea i just hope that there is an andrress to send gifts to this time that works i have quit some friends who had their things all returned and have boxes waiting for a new adress
this time you can send your work to Shannon (see addy at post #69) ;)

sounds great,lovely idea,i,m in ,i can,t sew either to save my life,but there are lots of other ways to decorate it,

that sounds cool telha :D it brings it all together. im only doing one square though

hey shannon, approximately how many people are contributing so far?

Sorry, I missed that. Looks like about 26 people that have pm'd me or commented in here that they would definately participate.

So we could use a few more people joining in or if you are silently working on it let us know :yes:

Originally Posted by mjtributepage
great iudea i just hope that there is an andrress to send gifts to this time that works i have quit some friends who had their things all returned and have boxes waiting for a new adress

We won't be sending this to some random address. I've already covered this extensively. The Blanket will be delivered directly to Michael's Vegas Home.

i have been trying to think of ideas all day,i designed this with blingee,i was going to try and use transfer paper and maybe some stick on beads as i am no good at sewing hopefully i shall get the things i need tomorrow and then i can start.what do you think ?
322404751_1707950.gif

Last edited:

Wow...the squares posted in here are very creative and cool. I really love the last one, Telha. Very pretty! :flowers:

Awwww Telha those are CUTE! :wub: and yes Mr Snowman needs a hat or his head will get cold :lol:

Thank u so much, girls! :flowers:

I will work on the last one today and on Mr Snowman's hat! Tomorrow I'll be sending them! :yes:

i have been trying to think of ideas all day,i designed this with blingee,i was going to try and use transfer paper and maybe some stick on beads as i am o good at sewing hopefully i shall get the things i need tomorrow and then i can start.what do you think ?
322404751_1707950.gif

Awesome :yes:

hi shannon what do you like me to do to help :)

You can submit a 10 x 10 square too :yes: Just use your imagination.

Thank u so much, girls! :flowers:

I will work on the last one today and on Mr Snowman's hat! Tomorrow I'll be sending them! :yes:

Cool :clapping:

^^^ Yes, I've added the address to the very first post :yes:

Sorry, I missed that. Looks like about 26 people that have pm'd me or commented in here that they would definately participate.

26, wow that is nice:)
i have already imagined Michael and his kids experiencing this Blanket, they gonna like it a lot:punk:

322404751_1707950.gif

this was my original idea,i was going to print it onto an iron on transfer paper,i bought all the stuff today and the transfer paper won,t work.anybody have any other ideas that i could use,i,m hopeless at sewing,i have already done a little bit of work on the outside of the square,using white lace and stitched some red ribbons on it.and in the middle of the ribbons i might put some rhinestones,but i now don,t know what to put in the middle of the square,any ideas would be greatly appreciated,that doesn,t involve any sewing ,thanks in advance.lol:wub:i,m 33yrs old and still can,t sew if my life depended on it.

Last edited:

Hun, try doing just an outline of MJ with puffy fabric paint. Or do a gloved hand with two fingers in the "V" shape :yes:

thanks shannon great idea ,i will look into that,i,ll let you know how i get on.i was hopeing to get one done by tomorrow or tuesday and the send it,this is all i managed to come up with so far,i was in hobbycraft yesterday and there is the union jack in the shape of a heart,
IMGP0404.jpg

Last edited:

Oooh, I'm so jealous of everybody doing this! If I was at home I would have beaded something, but I have nothing to work with at the moment! Luckily the Christmas Market just go underway and now I'm thinking I might find something there that could inspire me - I'm gonna go on this Xmas market quest and maybe I'll find something suitable that I could just add a simple message to!

ah thats a great idea, too bad i cant sew. it will probably look like a first grade work, so good luck to all of you !:D
that makes two of us and how do i get it over there to yu guys i mean sorry already found the adres lol does anyone know how much it is to ship things from europe to the usa ???aND does it have to be signed for mail or not

as i already wrote in my last post lol i found it now all i need is someone to help me cause i m not good at this
i can write fairytales like no other and read themn to all kids here but sowing and knitting my god then i have two lkeft hands lol have to make my sister help me i think lol she is always maiking her own stageclothes so i gues she knows how to sow something likie that too then hahaha
how many pple asre joining so far????

maybe write your fairy tale or something with material pens onto a piece of nice material? :D

I believe there's a bout 26 or so people participating at this time ;)

Not sure about cost of shipping but a square isn't all that heavy so shouldn't be too bad. We are up to a lil over 30 people helping out now :yes:

IMGP0406.jpg
I FEEL REAL EMBARRASSED ABOUT MY NEEDLE WORK,IT IS GOING TO SAY WE LOVE(THE HEART)U MORE MJ ,I DON,T LIKE THE WORK I,VE DONE,MAYBE I SHOULD GIVE UP,I,M SO UPSET BY THE WAY IT,S TURNING OUT,HOPE MJ DOESN,T HAVE HIS GLASSES ON WHEN HE IS LOOKING AT IT,HAHA,:wub:MAYBE I,D BE BETTER USING FABRIC PEN TO WRITE THE REST,WHAT DO YOU THINK?.:bugeyed

IMGP0406.jpg
I FEEL REAL EMBARRASSED ABOUT MY NEEDLE WORK,IT IS GOING TO SAY WE LOVE(THE HEART)U MORE MJ ,I DON,T LIKE THE WORK I,VE DONE,MAYBE I SHOULD GIVE UP,I,M SO UPSET BY THE WAY IT,S TURNING OUT,HOPE MJ DOESN,T HAVE HIS GLASSES ON WHEN HE IS LOOKING AT IT,HAHA,:wub:MAYBE I,D BE BETTER USING FABRIC PEN TO WRITE THE REST,WHAT DO YOU THINK?.:bugeyed

i think it is nice! :punk:
i have just bought today gold fabric paint and actually it was very easy to write with that :no:

i think it is nice! :punk:
i have just bought today gold fabric paint and actually it was very easy to write with that :no:
thanks for your compliment,can you buy gold or dilver fabric pen?.i went to my local hobbycraft store and they didn,t have any that colour.i sill think it looks like a childs done it,i am 33yrs old.

it looks awesome!!! :wild:

so many creative people :D
thanks L.J ,you guys encouragement means alot to me ,thanks.i was just wondering does anyone have a small stencil outline of mj that i could print off and use,it needs to be small cause i won,t have much space,thanks in advance,sarah.

thanks for your compliment,can you buy gold or dilver fabric pen?.i went to my local hobbycraft store and they didn,t have any that colour.i sill think it looks like a childs done it,i am 33yrs old.
well i think they also had gold and silver pens, but i bought just this paint, think you can find it in many shops, even in stationary shops....or something similar to it, they have it in many different metallic color, like gold, silver, green, red etc...any of them looks really nice, and it is easy to paint with it...really jus took few minutes to paint my text with it:

29_003.jpg

drats I do on my other computer but not on my work one, if I get a chance to I'll upload it to here but don't rely on me :)

Back