Christmas Present for Michael***Updates on Post 466***

Re: Christmas Present for Michael

26, wow that is nice:)
i have already imagined Michael and his kids experiencing this Blanket, they gonna like it a lot:punk:

Yes, I was going to say that...I can already picture the blanket spreaded on the floor and Mike and the kids looking and reading each square! :yes:

IMGP0406.jpg
I FEEL REAL EMBARRASSED ABOUT MY NEEDLE WORK,IT IS GOING TO SAY WE LOVE(THE HEART)U MORE MJ ,I DON,T LIKE THE WORK I,VE DONE,MAYBE I SHOULD GIVE UP,I,M SO UPSET BY THE WAY IT,S TURNING OUT,HOPE MJ DOESN,T HAVE HIS GLASSES ON WHEN HE IS LOOKING AT IT,HAHA,:wub:MAYBE I,D BE BETTER USING FABRIC PEN TO WRITE THE REST,WHAT DO YOU THINK?.:bugeyed

It looks lovely! Dont worry, keep on doing it... and hey, if it looks like children work, Im sure he'll love that too!! :cheeky:

Here is my last one. Sorry I couldnt finish it in time to send it on saturday, hope I can send it today.
I also added a hat to Mr Snowman, but forgot to take a pic of that

patch2tn7.jpg

Wow Telha, your last work looks very cute! :)
i am gonna send mine today as well :D

Yes, I was going to say that...I can already picture the blanket spreaded on the floor and Mike and the kids looking and reading each square! :yes:

It looks lovely! Dont worry, keep on doing it... and hey, if it looks like children work, Im sure he'll love that too!! :cheeky:

Here is my last one. Sorry I couldnt finish it in time to send it on saturday, hope I can send it today.
I also added a hat to Mr Snowman, but forgot to take a pic of that

patch2tn7.jpg
nice work.its beautiful and thankyou for the compliment.

just a fewe more questions does it matter what kind of cotton does it have to be precisely 25.4 cm and is it allowed to work with clothing paint and draw if you cant sow ???/
i also have ti aks frm my 9 yr old if he can send something in he s nit a member cause he lives in an institute where they diont have internet but he s a big fan too :angel:

this is a beaitiful idea...I know michael would LOVE it!!!!
I would love to be apart of it:)

just a fewe more questions does it matter what kind of cotton does it have to be precisely 25.4 cm and is it allowed to work with clothing paint and draw if you cant sow ???/
i also have ti aks frm my 9 yr old if he can send something in he s nit a member cause he lives in an institute where they diont have internet but he s a big fan too :angel:

Any kind of cotton. Yes, it must be the 25.4 cm (otherwise it'll take me til next christmas to put together!) lol clothing paint is wonderful. Yes, your son can do one as well :yes:

I'm all excited!!! Can't wait to get all these great squares!

well i think they also had gold and silver pens, but i bought just this paint, think you can find it in many shops, even in stationary shops....or something similar to it, they have it in many different metallic color, like gold, silver, green, red etc...any of them looks really nice, and it is easy to paint with it...really jus took few minutes to paint my text with it:

29_003.jpg
thankyou agnes ,i found some fabric paint,i bought silver.

I've got some squares done myself and enlisted the help of a seamstress :yes: Only costs me a bottle of wine :yes:

lmao I'll make sure its together before she drinks it :lol:

Wow Telha your squares are awesome!

I just finished mine, I'm afraid it's not very Christmassy lol, but it's something - will be sending it tomorrow :)

ACK! I just joined the board so i didnt find out until just now! i have under 2 weeks ahhh...mines gonna have to be simple. ill try to shop this weekenn and have it done before next weekend...hopefully ill get it done in time!

how long do you guys think it will take mail to get form Texas to maryland? 4 days i think?

5 to 9 days if you send it regular post - 2 - 3 if you send it priority mail

Wow some of you guys did some awesome work. I just mailed mine out today so you should get this...by Saturday.

Due to time, I had to graphically do one because I was afraid to paint one and not meet the deadline. So I hope that's okay?

:(

One is fine :yes: You could always do more and send them when they are done. I think from Cali it's 5 - 9 days shipping with regular post so you still have some more time :yes:

Nice squares, everyone! :clapping:

Almost done with my 2. One is "snowy" and one is "angelic" in theme. Pics will come in a day or two before I send it off.

Aw damn! My boyfriend was coming to take me to the post office and our VW bug broke down! :mat:

Sometimes I really hate that piece of junk!! :perrin:

I'll get my mom to send it for me, today...I usually receive stuff from the USA within 2 weeks in standard mail so it will get there in time, I guess....

hahaha Shan, please dont let her drink thw wine before doing it! :lol:

Any kind of cotton. Yes, it must be the 25.4 cm (otherwise it'll take me til next christmas to put together!) lol clothing paint is wonderful. Yes, your son can do one as well :yes:

I'm all excited!!! Can't wait to get all these great squares!

my sun and i will be starting this weekdn is there also a thickness it needs to b i mean not the saquare size but how thivk the cotton has to be or what kine of cotton????
i hope i can send ours by next week would love to see the blanket when finished by you you re gonna have a lot of work

my sun and i will be starting this weekdn is there also a thickness it needs to b i mean not the saquare size but how thivk the cotton has to be or what kine of cotton????
i hope i can send ours by next week would love to see the blanket when finished by you you re gonna have a lot of work

i would love to see it as well! youre gonne be busy! ^_^

hahaha Shan, please dont let her drink thw wine before doing it! :lol:

lol I promised no MJ music :blink: :blink: and a bottle of wine when we were done so it's all good. She'll be coming to the house to help me get it done :yes:

No special thickness. I'll have lots of pics when it's done :yes:

i would love to see it as well! youre gonne be busy! ^_^

This is such a kickass idea!! and it's exciting to see you all involved :wild:

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOO LATE!!!!LOL

MUST.MAKE.PATCH...

THANK GOD I LIVE IN MARYLAND LOL......

I'll be making a patch, this is such a wonderful ideal???I think my eyes like glazed over this thread for the past few weeks...what wrong with me,lol?? Oh yes, i will make a patch i will work on it this weekend, i'm sure it will take only a day or two to get to you shannon lol. I'm excited!!

HMMM, in Maryland huh???? Possible recruit for helping with quilt :lol: Where ya at?

HMMM, in Maryland huh???? Possible recruit for helping with quilt :lol: Where ya at?

SURE THING!!! lol, seriously!!! only if you meet me half way girl..lol cause I live in the booneys!! of fredneck...:bugeyed

I just posted mine. Momma should be getting it at the end of next week.
Sorry people I wasnt able to take a photo of it!!!
So just then i drew it on my computer for you guys to have an idea of wut it looks like. :)
I cut out bits of yellow material to do the stars and moon. and then i outlined them in gold glitter and did the writing in fabric paint.
Its not as neat and tidy as this picture of course, although this picture isnt neat either :scratch:
Cant wait to see everyone else's

I just posted mine. Momma should be getting it at the end of next week.
Sorry people I wasnt able to take a photo of it!!!
So just then i drew it on my computer for you guys to have an idea of wut it looks like. :)
I cut out bits of yellow material to do the stars and moon. and then i outlined them in gold glitter and did the writing in fabric paint.
Its not as neat and tidy as this picture of course, although this picture isnt neat either :scratch:
Cant wait to see everyone else's

wow this is sweet! ^_^ thanks for sharing it! hehe im so excited to see the finished product!

I posted mine yesterday :) Don't be shocked when you see it Shan - it started life as a small tablecloth lol!

Back