Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (AUGUST 29TH!!! More updates in Post #1!!)

I'll probably jon you guys tomorrow. My screen name's TellingStories !

I added you. :) Glad you got it to work! :) See you TOMORROW!!! :clapping:

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (AUGUST 29TH!!! More updates in Post #1!!)

I'm Kalseru_08!!!! Chat to you all tomorrow!!

Thank you to Leanne for helping me with the "soundcheck". :) :lol:

More news:

There will be a song dedicated once every hour for Michael. May not be his song. So if you come into the chat and you hear James Brown or some other artist...it could be the "MJ dedication song", so stick around. :lol:

Happy birthday will be sung for Michael every hour on the hour in the chat. :) (No, I won't be singing...:lol:), but it can be a fan who wants to do it, or if not...I have "plan B". :lol:

Ur welcome summer.:)

Aww i'm so sad that i have 2 miss out on this *cries*
I miss going in chatroom with u guys :(

Hey, when I clicked the link to the chatroom it said 'Join Failed'. My name for paltalk is the same as the one here: seeress. I'd love to chat, so I'll be back later. Imma get some sleep first though :).

summer its me Sharky, Im gonna be right there in paltalk :)
my paltalk name is Rock Lady something - I use to be the rock dudete in the room but Im MJ fan mainly so thats the most important - you can add me anyone

Last edited:

i am not gonna join, cause it says "invalid country"

sh!tty site!

yet.i cant get in the room, b/c no one is in there ye

The chatroom is now open!!!

Let's get the party started and don't stop 'til you get enough!!! :lol:

Sharky, there are like ten rocklady's on there.can you give the exact name? Or click on the chatroom link in post #1, that should take you into the room. :)
dangerous_88 what's your name on there? I could try to invite you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON!!! :)

Last edited:

i am not gonna join, cause it says "invalid country"

sh!tty site!
it happened to me too, you have to download paltalkscene first, it should work just fine.

thanks michaele and summer !

see you soon! :) :) :)

SO EXCITED!

We have nice mellow music...so come on in! :)

Those of you who have microphones and webcams. Make sure you go to "File....setup preferences..." and then click on either webcam set up or audio set up to get them to work. To start your webcam in the chatroom....on the right upper corner there is "My webcam". Clik on that and choose "Start webcam". :)

Happy birthday for MJ is coming up...:) In two minutes. :)

IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME STILL!

FUKK!

Help out ppl! :(

dangerous_88...go to www.paltalk.com and download paltalkSCENE...

First song for Michael is on. James Brown "Give it Up Or Turn It Loose". :)

but I did!

and it still doesn't work!

Have you java? I think someone had to download that too first to get it work. Go back a couple of pages...it should be there, on Beautiful Immunity's post.

it is not the problem,it asks for me to upgrade to whatever the hell :(

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (UPDATE in Post #1!!))

Hello There MJbabe21, Uhm I wonder if you have Java script turned off or installed.. You may have to download Javascript in order for paltalk to work. I have javascript installed and everything works just fine :)
Heres the link :)

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp#win

Find your operating system (Windoes Linux, Solari, or apple) and download java, and it should work, after you finish the download try and re-install paltalk :)

Here the post if anyone need it, the instructions are right there in the post!
LOLL! I didn't want you all to have to go back to page one.
WOOO fun today!! LOLLLL :clapping::wild:
Summer I got your PM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Josh is going to sing Happy Birthday to Michael in 4 minutes! GO JOSH!!! :)

Paltalk ""MJJvengeance"" here to join

Oh im gonna miss out :'(

This shit doesn't work me.

I am so pissed off.

Have fun y'all.

Paltalk ""MJJvengeance"" here to join

I just invited you. Josh and Dutchie are singing Smile and other songs now! :) AWESOME!!! :clapping:Dutchie sang Happy Bday to MJ too! :)

GET IN EVERYONE! :)

This shit doesn't work me.

I am so pissed off.

Have fun y'all.

:( I don't undertstand why it's not working for you. Oh and if it asks you to upgrade to something...just click on "remind later"...you don't have to upgrade. And have you tried starting your comp again after downloading it? And let it log in automatically...let it do teh "Countdown", instead of clicking on "log in". I really hope we can get it work for you...:(

I'm in there, fuuuuuuuun stuff :D

I joined i'm Thriller_MJ on there

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (PARTY ALL DAY TODAY!! JOIN US!! Details inside!)

Thriller_MJ is singing Happy Birthday to Michael next. Coming up in 3 minutes. And the song for MJ this hour was "Just The Two Of Us" by Bill Withers.

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (PARTY ALL DAY TODAY!! JOIN US!! Details inside!)

I give up!

Fukk my luck!

DAMN IT! :( :( :(

Here kitty kitty..

Come on in everybody!! :)

Josh sang happy birthday again to MJ...and we have played three songs for MJ this hour.

James Brown: I Get The Feeling
Jackie Wilson: Lonely Teardrops
Diana Ross: Upside Down

And we played an MJ Song Game. And....we listened to MJ's interview on GMA together in the chatroom! :)

And as always..happy birthday will be sung to MJ again in 6 minutes. :)

Back